tuscl

Fake tits: Dealbreaker?

larryfisherman
California
Thursday, August 18, 2016 12:49 PM
I've always been Mr. Ass guy, but lately I've been becoming infatuated with the breasts. Speaking of breasts, is it a dealbreaker to you if a stripper has fake breasts? For me, as long as the breasts look and feel good, then I could care less if it's fake. The best breasts I've ever seen on a stripper were fake.

36 comments

• TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Yeah, it's a dealbreaker for me. Anytime I've gone back on that and thought "hey, they look good though", I've regretted it afterward. So, from now on, absolutely no fake boobies.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    If they exist, they are real
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's a deal-breaker for me 99% of the time - if her fake tits are her best asset then I pretty-much always pass - I "tolerate" the fake tits if I really like the rest of her bod (i.e. get dances in-spite of the fake boobs instead of b/c of them). Although I gotta say the new ones coming out def feel and look as natural as can be - I assume they are those gummy-bear material that has been talked about in other threads - but it's still a turn-off for me to know they are fake even if they look and feel ok.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Usually if she's really skinny and her tits are really big, then I assume they're fake. If her tits looks like they're stapled on, I assume they're fake. If they're too far apart, I assume they're fake.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Breasts are mostly a don't-care for me. If I like the rest of her, even a meh boob job is something I can easily overlook (whereas I can't overlook, say, many types of tattoos and piercings). On the other hand, small-to-medium-sized, perfect-shaped breasts on a trim fit dancer's body does raise her stock a bit
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Only if it's a bad tit job.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Finally, a subject about which I disagree with Subraman. :) Fake boobs are almost always a deal breaker. Exceptions: they look proportionate and/or feel natural (the latter being pretty rare IME), they do *nothing* but enhance her appearance, or she gives good head. I'm a natural boob guy, even if they're small. Tats and piercings on the other hand, are pluses around 80% of the time. Well done tats, virtually always a plus.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    Fake isn't inherently a deal breaker. Terrible is, natural or enhanced. An otherwise great looking girl with subpar fake tits won't get any less consideration than the same girl with subpar naturals. Subpar is subpar, regardless of how they got there. There's just way too many girls out there going way too fucking big. As Sabra mentioned in another thread, the caricature look that many of the girls with fake tits have is just unappealing to me.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    definitely not a deal breaker.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I prefer natural, but store bought are not an automatic deal breaker. Lots of variables are involved. I've seen more bad fakes than those well done. I'm more interested in the nipples than her breasts anyway and have found great nipples on both natural and fake tits.
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    +1 on larry, and Corvus.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Nope. I like all tits.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    She is disqualified as a fav but not for a few dances if she has other assets that attract me.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Most often a deal breaker. I had a favorite Latina at Follies who was on the petite side and I liked that about her. And then against the advice of several of her GF strippers she got a boob job and way over did it size wise. I got 2 dances from her and then dropped her like a rock. She doesn't even bother to ask me any more.
  • Alterego4401
    8 years ago
    The always feel too hard. I'll pass on fake onesfor smaller natural ones. But im an ass guy anyways.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    not a deal breaker
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    With few exceptions, it is a deal breaker for me. I like 'em natural
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    It's always a deal breaker, no exceptions.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    More often than not it is a deal breaker... but corvus points out, there are lots of variables.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I remember well a Vegas dancer who spent a significant amount of time with me in VIP one afternoon, at Cheetahs. During the course of our time together I conducted a thorough hands on inspection of her gorgeous breasts. Maybe it was the darkness, maybe it was her beauty, I don't know, but I could not tell she had store bought titties. After she told me I could tell, but they were very well done. Very well done. And of course I was still fairly new to the SC game at that time and maybe I could have been better at figuring it out? But they were the only pair I've had in my hands that were not obvious, so sometimes.... Also, as opposed to now, years later, I make a much more thorough inspection of dancer's breasts than I used to. You just have to use your eyes, ears, hands, lips, tongue, anything you can to make a thorough inspection. That's the fun part!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I feel that you just have to appreciate them the way they are. And always better to be quite GFE friendly, including lots of titty massaging, before going into any back rooms with a girl. SJG
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Send those dancers with big fake tits over to me. If a dancer spends enough for a good boob job, her tits will look and feel natural. And the taste is just the same.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    As long as they look nice, are "C" or bigger and in my face who cares.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Out here in LA a lot of the girls have fake tits nowadays.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    yeah, it's a deal breaker for me as well. a woman's body is suppose to be S-O-F-T. so, fuck fake titties!!! normally, i can tell just by looking if her breasts are fake. sometimes, they can fool me, but usually they can't. this is unusual, but its really cool when a woman has big breasts and she's not fat. a good example is jennifer love hewitt. a woman of her stature having the big titties she has is unsual
  • ime
    8 years ago
    "a woman's body is suppose to be S-O-F-T. so, fuck fake titties!!!" SOFT that's like just your opinon maaaan, don't put your hang ups on the ladies bro. [view link]
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    Not a deal breaker, but prefer natural with enough to palm and put some friction where it counts.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    It's not a deal breaker but I've never been a fan of fake tits. The ironic thing is a few years ago I was propositioned by a stripper with fake tits and saw her OTC a couple times. The rest of her more than made up for the fake tits, she was the best sex I ever had!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I would prefer real, but sometimes you get a girl who is perfect besides that the fact that her tits are saggy or too small. In that case I would absolutely recommend fake tits. @shadowcat- does she get more business now because of her fake tits?
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Three things that are generally deal breakers for me: surgically enhanced breasts, tattoos and smoking. That said, my ATF had/did all of them. Like TheeOSU says, the rest of her, body, face, personality and just overall sexiness more than made up for the rest. Dang, it's hard agreeing with a Buckeye!! ;-)
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I prefer natural, but fake isn't a deal breaker. One dancer I mostly talk with in the club and got dances from in the beginning has some nice fake breasts. They're proportioned perfectly to the point I first thought they were real until she told me otherwise. I once did dances with a thick cutie that had fake breasts and somehow either they were too big or kept getting stuck near her underarm or whatever, but I she moved just right it made a farting noise. As long as the breasts aren't something too crazy and the dancer is cute, I'll get dances with them.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    larry - Lets just say that it hasn't hurt her much, if at all.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Not a dealbreaker for me.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    It's not an automatic dealbreaker for me, but it does take an 8 down to a 7, or maybe even 6.5. But a lot of 8's with bolt-ons act like 8s in terms of attitude and eagerness to please. So in practice it's pretty much a dealbreaker.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Enhanced breasts are easy to spot: a real, large breast begins at the armpit, it is not circular, beginning on the chest.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Good insight fellas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion