tuscl

Ot...auto parts

crazyjoe
Colorado
Saturday, August 13, 2016 10:50 AM
I was at Advanced Auto Parts yesterday buying wiper blades. The customer next to me got mad and left the store in a huff...I thought wtf? Then the emoloyee that was helping the mad guy came over and told the employee that was helping me that the guy he was trying to help was trying to use an Auto Zone gift card Hahahaha

14 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Short bus shite.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    You should have suggested he go to the Tilted Kilt.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Customer is always right.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Reading is Fundamental
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Ahhh, the clueless customer. LOL
  • ricktheturtle
    8 years ago
    I bet this customer was a hairless ape. Aah...yup I don't expect much from you damn dirty apes. Aah...yup
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    The guy needs Hooked on Phonics
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Hey, the customer is always right. It's just that sometimes he's a lot less right than others.....
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    That's like bringing a Taco Bell coupon to a Del Taco
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Why don't strip clubs give lapdance cupons?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Why don't strip clubs give lapdance cupons?
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    ^^ Because if the coupon says "Free Dance with Brandy" There would be too many morons expecting a free dance with Brandi or Brandee
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    LOL he should have gone to NAPA, do they have NAPA stores out your way Joe?
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Just Now • AutoZone has very successfully targeted the Hispanic market. They've made a dedicated effort to attract Latino customers by hiring bilingual employees. I know it's been real successful in my area. And although there are signs in both English and Spanish in stores that say "no working on your car in the parking lot" if you go on a Sunday or Saturday afternoon the parking lot is full of guys installing the parts
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion