tuscl

Dance style

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Body is a 9.5. Face an 8.5. Just my type.

But she has the worst dance moves imaginable. Looks like a bad imitation of a 60s go-go dancer. Makes me dizzy.

I want to fuck her. But only if she stands still and stops dancing.

How important is a strippers' dance style to you? Is it enough if she is just hot but can't dance worth shit?

15 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I could care less about dance style unless they are working up a sweat. In that case I hope they go straight to the dressing room to freshen up.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Not important. Had a temporary favorite who fit this bill one time. In VIP I want a dancer who is hot all over me, me all over them, ect. What do I care how they "dance"?
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    John, are you talking about stage dancing moves? If so, they are much less important to me than lap dance moves, and VIP dance moves are more important too.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Dancing, Pole work, doesn't matter as long as she grinds...
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Agreed. I dont care much about the stage style. I care a little more abt her ld style. But with a 9.5 body and an 8.5 face i'll overlook it!
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    A dancer's moves on stage might get her a second look from me if she doesn't register on appearance alone. I typically don't downgrade if her moves on stage aren't great. Could be lots of reasons the stage game isn't strong at that moment.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    It happened in her air dances too. 19 years young and fuckable. But her dance style turns me off. maybe it's just the weed.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Probably depends on the club. If we are talking a Detroit type of club, "dancing" isn't really happening in VIP as we know. If we are talking a club where dancing happens in the VIP then it would be a turn off.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    It does matter, it shows how experienced she is and if she enjoys her job. I has the same experience as JS,once. Blonde with a perfect body, I mean flawless, and gorgeous face. But she just stood with her back against the pole sliding up and down while facing out, with a little gyration in each movement. She did this her entire ten minute set. She looked just like a screensaver. I could her lap dances would be pointless. Fast forward six months. A Cuban dancer who seems to have claimed me as hers, is telling me that she and another dancer will give me a great private dance with extras for a deal. Normally, I would have passed, but the other dancer was the blonde. Now I was intrigued. In the private room, the blonde was sucking and titty-fucking me better than the Cuban. I think she made the Cuban jealous because she was hogging my cock. Moral of the story is: Just because they start out weaker than shit does not mean they won't develop into one of the best in the club.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I like to watch a girl with skills dance on stage, but if she's decent looking, nice, and dtf, I don't consider lack of such to be very detrimental.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I can't improve on what stripfighter posted.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I go to see strippers "dancing" in some fashion as well as grind on me. So yes it's important. Can't stand strippers that can't dance. In detroit, it may not matter as much.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Doesn't matter to me at all. But I don't get air dances or lap dances, so that's all a don't care. In the VIP, the only thing I care about her dance style is contact and access and consent.
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    Good grinding and enthusiastic DFK trump any sort of dance style.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I've heard it say that people that are good dancers are better in bed (I assume b/c they have better rhythm & are more coordinated) , but I assume that is probably more of an urban legend but IDK for sure.

I'm not a hard grader when it comes to dancers & although I'm not big into the stage thing I can def enjoy a nice sexy stage set - so although I'm not a hard grader & don't play close attention to a dancer's dancing, I have noticed some dancers not having any dancing ability to the point they look awkward - and I do recall one dancer in particular that I loved the way she looked but she was a bad dancer on stage & didn't give that good a LD.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion