Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OTC at Follies

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

What is a good standerd price I should expect to pay a bitch to come back to my motel room down at follies ?

$200 still work or does it cost more ?

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I ask because I'm kinda negotiate price over the phone right now for my trip on the 29 down to follies ...haven't got a reply yet but was making sure I didn't get priced fucked...

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Seriously I need some insider information...pm me if need be

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

The offers I've had ranged from $100 to $350. A couple who escort full time might've been 400. I almost did the $100 whore just to live like LDKing for a day. She was a 6, and had very recently given birth. Pretty face, maybe 35. And I bet I could've talked her down to 75.

Juice I thought you were saving your money. You'll have nothing left to invest if you stop settling for a lapgasm.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

It's follies baby...I'm balling....plus it's a tuscl meet....outside of this I'm jewing and hebrewing like a Islamic infidel bootleging cash lol

John I hope you can join me

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Also thank you for sharing like this with me...I will return the favour when that time comes

Thank you my friend

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I might be able to come if I was convinced that you will actually show.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

What can I do to seal the deal with you....I'm dying to have a story to share with you on tuscl....looking forward to see what you will write about your experience of me and I of you my friend

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Post about it the week beforehand and we'll see.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Youre trying to seal the deal with JS69. Probably gonna be more expensive than a Follies girl, goid lawyers have high hourly rates. And just because he is licking some butt hole now, i didn't get the impression he switched teams. Juice you is gey.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Better get her before her shift. If you wait until after, you may be getting sloppy tenths. ;)

S
Supremeruler
•

^it's cool. He's getting my sloppy tenths every time he fucks crazyjoes mom since I already fucked her 10 times by then.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Ace !! chesmaster !!

S
Supremeruler
•

BOOM! SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGET JUICYBOY!

S
Supremeruler
•

The short bus wins again.

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

JS69 is that is the girl, I am thinking of.. Watch out she told me she wanted to have 2 more. Think, she has 4 already.

If you have more than one guy paying child support is that diversifying your income?

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

^^^ I know it's just me bragging, but I had one talk me down to just paying her in orgasms!! (:-0)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement