Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Melania Trump’s girl-on-girl photos from racy shoot revealed

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I would get a three-way with her.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Just goes to show the Donald has good taste. She still looks good.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

These are better shots of the younger Melania, thanks, jackslash.

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

if I am mad it is only because I would am Jealous..

I wonder if the secret service is going to try and secretly service her.

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

Damn, I wish I could edit my post.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

One of my favorite websites, Egotastic All-Stars, has this uncensored picture of a gloriously nekkid 25-year-old Melania. Would you rather have a "first lady" who looks like this:

or this:

thepeoplescube.com! dcwhispers.com

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

I don't care what she looks like. Not like I am going to be getting a BJ on the oval office.

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

Ehh, who cares? She used to be a model and they almost always do scantily clad, semi-nude or nude photo shoots. She was in a picture with another naked model. This is news? Unless there's a video or a big photo spread of her eating pussy it's simply just a normal photo shoot.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement