tuscl

Juice Vs. Shailynn: The Myth Busters

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I met Juice last night, and it wasn't in a stripclub.

He is pretty much what I thought he'd be like. Funny, very polite and a very good guy.

At the Detroit meet up a few months ago JS69 mentioned that many people on the board were not sure if juice was a "real" person but more like a group of several guys making posts. Therefore, since I was going to be in the city juice claimed to live in I thought I'd seek him out.

My Friday was fucked due to road construction and I arrived much later than anticipated. luckily juice was still up and agreed to meet at a restaurant that was open late. Of course, he ordered chackin fangers, he knew he had to just for nostalgic reasons.

We chatted for over an hour, we are both close to the same age so we could relate on a bunch of topics. He told me about Follies (I have never been) and I told him about Detroit.

He could pass for Action Bronson but he's a good bit thinner, he has the beard though.

As I suspected his misspellings are just him joking around, he's very articulate and well spoken. I'm glad he took the time to meet me and he told me a few other TUSCL members have tried to meet him in the past but it never panned out, since he works some odd hours at his job.

If you're ever in Asheville look him up, he's a good guy.

41 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago

+1
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

I said from the very beginning Juice wasn't a troll but a funny guy. He's just misunderstood lol

I also stated before I suspected he really was a smart guy. No matter how many Chackin Fangers he ate, he couldn't fool me
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Nice!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Juice is fucking everyone
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I have always said Juice is a good guy
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shailynn that was a very kind observation of da mane.

I used to be the size of Bronson but have been in the gym and trying not to double order my chacken tanders lol..

Once we broke the ice..we did warm up to each other and I get the vibe that if we keep meeting each other at meets or other random times...maybe your trips to asheville on business a real true friendship could grow from it.

Shailynn is a very sexy dude.. I assume he clubs for shits and giggles because if I was a homosexual I would have made a move on his ass lol.

He has a very peaceful spirit about himself and happens to be a funny individual.

I find it amusing that we meet in asheville close to 2am lol....to bad we didn't cause a 2Amer for shadow to post lol....I also find it amusing no one bought a beer.....I guess one lie about myself is the drugs....I've actually never done them....yep...not even weed lol.....I'm basically not even a casual drinker....I prefer sweet tea as shaiylnn can testify to lol.

He is also a very giving person as when I arrived he had already made provisions on a few damn good side items and paid for even my meal...I hope that doesn't mean I owe him a blow job ?

I even get the feeling he might be a good poker player that would be a blast with on the felt...would enjoy getting the cards in the air with him around

If juice and shailynn teamed up on civi bitches.. he would be the one getting the hot chick while I would be face fucking the fat friend...lol....I love slaying fat bitches lol

I enjoyed myself and this brings a new level to tuscl I desire to build on....it's true if your ever in my town and desire to meet me...as long as you can work around my odd schedule with my work and kids...I will be happy to meet you and enjoy a few laughs

God bless my friends
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Great update! Glad to hear the meeting went well. You two are the mangs. I've met about four TUSCL'ers in person and enjoyed meeting them all. Shailynn, Juice, Chili Palmer, Dugan, Papi, Rech, HotStuff, and Dancer95 are on my wish list of TUSCL'ers I'd still like to meet. I'm curious to see SJGuy in person, but since he's a self admitted buzz kill, I'm not sure I'd actually want to hang out with him. I'd just want to observe him from afar for about 15 minutes, preferably while he tries to get some front room action, to see how the strippers respond to him.

Peace!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Juice, next time I'm in Asheville I'm going to send u a message and have a beer or nachos with you. I like the many breweries, but at least wicked weed has some good food. It could be another year or two so ciao for now.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    You were do gracious to Shia Lebuff....

I think I want to have your baby
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Also thank you mo head for always giving me the benefit of the doubt and looking through the riff Raff of some of my post and gaining true insight into a true and realistic vision of da Mane

One thing shailynn did not post and I suspect it's because he is a legit respectful person...is my funny text of " find a table not a booth" lol...I said I was "challenged" in this area...lol I found this to be funny of truth in my life...don't get it twisted...I have slimmed down as my brother can bear witness but don't think I'm some skinny boy...I'm still a large play boy.

Also I give thanks to Joe for always cracking me up

Twenty-five for saying nice shit about me

Meat fuck yes...you find yourself in asheville again...sounds like you buy property out in my part of town....I would love to share food, laughter and fellowship of the pervert brother hood

Travel golf dude I plan on making future tuscl meets so maybe we can meet one faithful day
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Don't forget August 27 and 28 next month...I'm trying to get a follies meet going in the ATL on day shift and this meeting with shailynn was a main check point in showing my commitment to showing up and trusted as a real Boy.

One thing I did forget to tell shailynn about was how hot the strippers are

For some reason I got stuck on describing the physical building and the parking lot just like those funny reviews we read online and I forgot the most important part lol

Anything goes and the talent does not suffer to get the mileage....their are a lot if supper fuckin hot bitches that am to please

All kinds of colors and sizes from the variety of these bitch selections

It's a buffet fo sho...

But yes the location is tiny and if wasn't for the girls this place would be a dump...the girls make this club what it is
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    And if you must pee or shit...don't use the bathroom at follies....go across the street to the gas station it's cleaner LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Bumper
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    So is juice a black mane or a white mane?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol...love the whale Avatar brother
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Well, I'll say it again, my only regret is I have but one life to give to my country. Had the road trip been likely, I would have done the freeway shuffle down to Asheville and joined you guys. Coming through the mountains of West Virginia into Asheville is one of my scenic favorites. Alas, business kept me up here in Detwaaa. I miss the cute waitresses at Applebees.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I am not buying that Juice does not smoke weed
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Dougster I will answer you with a question is shailynn a white or black man ?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Vince yes the waitress was hot...well more like cute...I would have paid $100 and no more for her companionship (pussy juices). Maybe next time you can join
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mikeya how about Lean aka codeine ? It's a wonderful purple dream mane
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Most people think I'm a pot head...I think it's the beard, I'm always giggling and I have eyes that look closed...I think it's due to the fat around my face like one of them dogs
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I'm sure that juice is both funny and smart.

I am indeed a buzz kill, The Ultimate Buzz Kill.

SJGuy
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I wonder if shailynn could publish his thoughts on meeting me as a review at the treasure club or even better....I wonder if founder would let us create a club called Juice box69 so the people that travel to meet me can post their reviews of me LMFAO
  • ime
    8 years ago
    wow the Juice ego is getting a bit big even for him.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    TUSCL is Juice.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Finkel is Einhorn. Einhorn is Finkel!!
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Juice got a better member review than Shadow ever did...lol.....Shadow's Corner must be pissed......
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    SMH Mikey man. You always used to get on my case for egging the Juiceman on. Has Juice replaced me in your heart? I don't think the Juiceman swings that way either.

OK y'all, imma go out an' actually have some fun. It T-I-IS Saturday and the night be young. Smell ya' l8er!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mikeya and IME lol

I'm technically now more certified, verified and trusted than Ricky Boy

I make Rick look like a troll that writes shit fake reviews LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Dougstr is correct

Juice is tuscle

Juice is follies

Juice is da crew
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Love you zip brother have fun
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Shit I must be at least a general in the juice crew by now. Where did i go wrong.

Fuck you Jackie
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol ime...yes your very high ranking
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I love codeine

No worries I never do it around others just at the house so I can zone out and pass out lol...never in public or a club
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Woooooo
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO...basically yes
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Smart talk
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Theirs your proof John
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Shit. I say when I go to Asheville we gonna freestyle over four loko and chacken fangers then go to follies and do lean and molly in shadows corner while enjoying table sides dances follies style.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion