When some other Dbag is hogging up your Favorite Girl at the club

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
This is the correct PL response lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHvGhcbhHsn/

18 comments

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    That's me hogging your girl. It's okay, we'll be done in a couple of hours. Oh wait, we just ordered dinner; make that 3 hours. My bad bro
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Juicebox69 on ignore.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Me on ignore ? No duck you Jackie

Your on ignore pale !!!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Sub lol...u suck
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I agree with Chili that they are called f*ckos when they'll hogging the girl and not getting dances. But what can you do? Doing it Subraman-style represents a lot if recurring income for the dancer.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Sweet chin music frees up all da bitches
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I watched the vid. That works but only if you can lift your leg that high. Lol.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    You filled with shit juicy
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    My last time at the club, I was that guy. I had one of the hottest girls in the club all to myself for 4-5 hours. We did dances, ate dinner, talked etc. She said she didn't want to dance for anyone else that night when I gave her the opportunity to go make money off of the other pls.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    When the guy was waiting outside the VIP, because the dancer didn't like him...
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Luckily for me, my CF seems to like me because she'll always make time for me if she's busy, and if she's not busy she hangs with me at my table. But it sucks when you have someone you really like and she's mostly unavailable...you just have to make alternate plans.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    In my case it would be sweet shin music lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Be lucky to kick his knee cap lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

What'chu talkin bout Wiilis?

Whales rule
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    Whales need harpooning!
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Sometimes I'm that guy and sometimes I'm the one who loses out. It's all part of the game playa'.

In my favorite club in CT, there was one guy who would show up about once per month and, when he did, all bets were off. The dude would tip Benjis for stage tips and actually wrote large checks (which they knew through history with him would clear) to the girls who entertained him. I was a good source of income for the hottest girl in the club and I was fucking her OTC a few times per month, but when this fucker showed up all bets were off, ITC and OTC. In fact, he would monopolize 3 or 4 girls, including a second hottest girl in the club, who I spent time with when the first was not working. at that point, all you could do was move on and call it a night.

It is what it is. It's like being the lowest elite level with your airline. If you time it right, you may get a bump to first class, But if enough bigger hitters are on the plane, you're going to the cattle car. C'est la vie.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mo head lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion