tuscl

Lockable VIP rooms with no cameras

larryfisherman
California
In a recent thread Mr. Deuce talks about enjoying some action in lockable VIP rooms. I've never seen any clubs like that, but I sure would like to visit clubs like that! Just the thought of that gets Mr. Happy hard!

I was thinking we could do a list of clubs that offer that for traveling purposes. Notice I left out the E word, don't want to make it too obvious lol.

Any clubs that come to mind?

25 comments

• londonguy
    8 years ago
    I might be wrong, as is often the case, but I'd be surprised if there were any such clubs anywhere in the world, not a conventional strip club that is. Brothels, FKK's etc. are something else of course.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Clubs that I know have lockable VIP rooms with no cameras:
    Washington Park, IL (near ESL): Blondie's, Cheeks, Wise Guys
    Peoria, IL: Elliott's
    Sparland, IL (near Peoria): Fluffers (maybe not lockable, but no monitoring of goings-on in the VIP room)

From hearsay:
    Huntsville, AL: Fantasia
    Brooklyn, IL (near ESL): some of the "divier" clubs
    Gary, IN: ditto

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I know 2 TUSCLers that have been to Fantasia and that is a true statement.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    There ya go, I'm wrong again :-)

The girls at these places must be very trusting.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    If I were a dancer, a door lock in the club would make me VERY uncomfortable. We tend to call them 'hotel rooms'.
  • JohnBoehner
    8 years ago
    Camelot East in Lexington, KY, definitely has no cameras. Never tried locking a room, but as I recall there is enough furniture in the room that you could probably block the door.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    WOW!

And so trying to keep pushing this the way it should go, can the girls be exempted from the dance order without greasing anyone?

And what does it take to just leave with a girl? All the club needs to do to compensate for this is just hire a big surplus of girls. They will know the demand level and whether or not they should leave with a guy at a given time.

And then how far to a motel. Ideally just across the parking lot, and with a connecting hallway, so girls don't need to change their clothes or shoes.

Ideally you just deal with the girl. Sure you have to pay something for use of the facilities, but those fees should not be excessive. And no one else should be influencing the girl or getting a cut of her action money.

Thank you Larry, Deuce, and Shadow,

SJG

https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…

Santana - Into The Night ft. Chad Kroeger
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ9nQNx0…
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I've never seen VIPs with doors that allowed you to actually shut the door! Let alone lockable rooms. This is great news!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I hear ya Rockstar, there are some creepy guys that go to the strip clubs! I wouldn't want the dancers to be locked with guys like that!

Let's expand this question to private VIP's with no cameras.

The bouncer or manager never walks in. Other customers taking a girl to VIP can't see what's going on in the other VIP's. A club like Follies wouldn't count because the VIP's aren't private from what I hear.

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Lot's of Detroit clubs have VIP rooms without cameras. It makes the experience better.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    There used to be a club here in Louisville that had a lockable room with no cameras. It also had an actual sofa, a recliner, a straight backed chair, a sturdy table and a gas fireplace. They had to stop using it.

One of the clubs in Erie, PA has a locking room.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Desire in Providence had slide bolts, then they were removed but I thought Skibum69 recently mentioned that they were reinstalled.
  • Electronman
    8 years ago
    Chiming in with Vincemichaels, most of the clubs in Detroit (and a few in Jackson, MI) have private VIP dance areas with either doors or curtains and no cameras. I've never encountered a lockable VIP dance area. Probably not needed if the bouncers are not intruding on the private dances.

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @GMD- which club in Erie is that? I'll be in Erie next year for a little bit.

Any private VIP's with no cameras in Los Angeles? I tried the Spearmint Rhino in downtown LA, extra attention can happen there, but it's not private (at least not in the 15 min VIP). I've obviously heard a lot about COI, but is it private?
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Erie, PA: Partners Tavern
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Around 50 Detroit clubs have private VIP rooms without cameras, and no bouncers check on you. They don't have locking doors, but rather heavy curtains. Many dancers use clips to make sure the curtains stay closed.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    The top-of-the-line VIP rooms (well closets) at Synn in COI have closing doors, and although there are no locks, the dancer will pull the little table in the room in front of the door to block anyone from coming in. Me likee!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm not a heavy VIP guy but off the top of my head I don't recall any VIPs I've been in that have doors (lockable or not) - the most privacy I've encountered is a heavy curtain for a door.

VIPs w/ no cameras and curtains are the M.O. I'm used to dealing with.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Thanks Mr. Deuce.

Thanks Lopaw, what about the Rhino in COI? Are their VIP's pretty private too? If everything is equal I would prefer the Rhino since they have the hottest girls.
  • Chili Palmer
    8 years ago
    Back in the day, SRI had lockable doors to the VIP. The biggest problem was lack of ventilation. When your clothes are off and hers are off and you're going to town on your dancer, you worked up a huge sweat in a hurry. The Sheriff's office finally forced them to remove the locks for obvious reasons.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "Erie, PA: Partners Tavern"

I had gotten the impression that Erie PA was a place that had undergone a crackdown. Probably because of it's location it was turning into a Vice Zone to take money off of people from out of state, and so it was going to become like East St. Louis, so probably their was a crack down.

Has it gotten real good now, despite this?

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I suspect that locks on doors is just a way of telling you that you should expect to be left alone. It probably does not mean that there is not some way that bouncers could get in if they needed to. The locks, as locks usually are, are just for effect, and to communicate a policy.

The actual visual privacy itself is the more important issue.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    There was a guy about a year ago who wanted to know which Detroit club had the best, locked doors, totally private, large enough, VIP rooms.

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    The Penthouse Club in Detroit has 3 levels of VIP plushness, all with privacy with heavy curtains. Usually the bouncer puts me in the lower plush VIP rooms. One night for whatever reason, I was put in the largest, very comfortable room. Nice surroundings, privacy to do whatever one pleases.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Gawker - The side bolts remain totally gone, but not only do the CR's have doors that close, a couch a table and a lap for lighting and tha bility to adjust there are no cameras at all and after going there for 13 years the bouncers never open the door unless the girl yells for help, which to my knowledge has only happened 3 times. Even better, the basic dances are done in a small cubicle, with a door and no cameras. As a regular and a tipper the only time i wear clothes or footwear is in the winter when melting snow makes me leave the sneakers on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion