tuscl

Pokemon Go

JamesSD
California
I wonder if there is a gym near my local strip club.

34 comments

• GACA
    8 years ago
    When I was playing ingress, I knew where they could take it to the next level...Pokémon Go is fckn awesome and exactly how I envision the next phase of augmented reality
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Just heard about this today. More popular than tinder already.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I don't understand this game. Do you have to walk in public to play it? Will it work in a strip club?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Just what New York needs. Another reason for people to look at their phones while trying to navigate the crowded streets.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    I prefer Pokey Women
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    My wife downloaded it, caught one pokemon and then it told her to to get up and walk to find some more. She promptly unistalled it.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    You know why you never change with a Pokemon in the room?

Because it will Pikachu
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I don't know what the fuck that is. I've heard about it though.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'm glad I don't have a Smart phone.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Cardio benefits of Pokemon Go:

http://tinyurl.com/h3vf4dw

• flagooner
    8 years ago
    Marketing at it's finest. People act as if it is cool because they think others find it cool. Dumbest thing I've seen in a while.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Had no idea what it was nor could I make sense of the OP - but it was all-over my early-evening news and Nightline late at night.

From what I can see it looks stupid to me too - I guess maybe something smartphone-addicted millennials find appealing since they are glued to their smartphones almost 24/7 and seem to need constant smartphone gratification,

Apparently part of how it works is other players tell you to go somewhere (via the phone's GPS) to get pokemons I guess and it has already been used by 3 teenage thugs in Missouri to tell some players to go to a specific location to grab pokemons and when the players got there they were robbed by the thugs.

I'm not into video-games and have not been since my teen years let alone these silly smartphone/computer ones they have these days.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    @Papi, I think it's a SW joke or a SW jab. But I am not sure.... -_-
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    There's a story that home invaders are already using P-Go to rob homeowners. Supposedly they can "catch" Pokémon in your house or yard from the street. They do not need to enter or trespass.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Wow. Sometimes I forget this board is a bunch of grumpy old men yelling at kids to get off their lawns.
  • zef8mich
    8 years ago
    This article has a number of stories about people using Pokeman Go, both good and bad.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pokemon-polic…
  • zef8mich
    8 years ago
    Pokemon Go
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Hot or not is really good
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I think it has been positive. I've seen more people my age outside in the public park system (Cleveland Metroparks) than in recent memory. I was out walking the dog in the evening like I usually do and I saw lots of new faces. At least they are outside with other people instead of just inside or only in their own backyards and not out with everyone else. Previously the millennials were oddly anti social when it came to neighbors and neighborhoods, at least near me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    A couple of nights ago on a weeknight my late at night (11:00 pm) home-side small side-street had like 10 cars either driving up and down slowly or some parked on the street w/ their hazards on where normally around this time one sees maybe one can every 30-minutes (if that); there is a fairly sized public park at the end of the street that is gated and closed in the eves - all the traffic did not make sense to me especially seen they sorta seemed to just be in place; I thought that perhaps it was a pokemon thing and after a short time all the cars disappeared.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Two idiots in San Diego fell off a 90 ft cliff playing Pokemon
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^i blame them. Not Pokemon. Of course that's without any details of what happened.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Hot or Not is a fun game
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I blame the liberal media
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "Sometimes I forget this board is a bunch of grumpy old men yelling at kids to get off their lawns"

I couldn't have said it any better.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I agree with jackie. Pokemon is fun. I haven't yet dl'ed it but I was a Pokemon fanatic until gen 3(early 2000s) when they started coming up with whack Pokemon. Will download soon to see what the type is about.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    *hype
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    I saw some asshole pull over on the side of the road to presumably play this stupid game.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Again tonight there were like 10 cars clogging up my small side-street & then I'm watching the late night local news & of course they have a Pokemon segment where they say parks are a popular place to get Pokemons & there's a park at the end of my street that is closed in the eves but these idiots keep on coming around & congesting the street b/c of this stupid game, SMDH.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I will admit some people are taking the game a little to serious but some of you old farts need to lighten up!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Just started. Still trying to figure out how to make my avatar move.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago

So much for saying its just a game:

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/ima…

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Server is down. Wtf.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion