tuscl

OT Stat Bias: Strip Club enthusiasts are smarter than the average bear

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
With recent OT discussion on this board, though I do not agree on a lot of the positions of fellow members, I am however impressed with the discourse and critical reasoning the discussion have provided.

I'm under the impression that strip club enthusiasts (TUSCL members ) are some of the more intelligent (though some are misguided :) citizens of these great United States.

In fact some of my most intelligent and interesting colleagues are strip club enthusiasts. Anecdotal for sure but I think there's a correlation there with strip clubs and intelligence. My guess is you have to be smart enough to earn enough to enjoy the hobby

27 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Shut up gaca. You're poor and a thug so why are you lying to us?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    SJG alone bring up the collective average IQ by 10 pts across regular contributors.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Great post

There's a certain female poster who thinks all the grumpy old men are dumb asses. We didn't all become members of the $350k club because of our good looks and sparkling personalities. Believe it or not, some of us actually scored well on the GRE, GMAT, LSAT, or MCAT.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    "SJG alone bring up the collective average IQ by 10 pts across regular contributors."

Never realized that an idiot savant's contribution had that kind of effect.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I'm way underpaid. If someone would please raise my salary to 350K per year, I promise I will make it rain.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Because I have to watch my back, I've lowered the IQ of my contribution posts due to the overwhelming fear inside me. That and staying up until 2 AM on my porch with a flashlight shined in my eye will make you real paranoid.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    I would guess the stats are higher for forum contributors than the average custy. Think about it. Guys posting here have enough leisure time and disposable cash to club and still have time to post here. Exceptions could be that some of you guys live in your mom's basement and/or are on the govt tit. There may be too many variables to consider for an accurate assessment.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Flatter me all you want, GACA. I'm still not going to give you any money!!!! ;-)
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    well i suppose some of you have a passible understanding of statistics but none of you are space geneiouses like me. remember i have devised the doctorphil space station repair simulator and troll detection algorithm based on my sophisticated understading of the number theory

i can make number sing like that meat load guy. did you know that i actually wrote paradise by the dashboard lite? i just gave it to my buddy jimi steinhertz because my life is so amazing that i really dont need any more accolades. jimi gave it to the meat load and the rest is history

your welcome
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm a ejemucated mane and der fo a genius
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I can vouch for juice's brain power. I've seen him convince a stripper to do wonderful things with him. :)
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    narcissism, hedonism ,deception, discretionary income and a good line of bullshit all require excess capacity hence the upward slant of the I.Q. line here. Of course higher intelligence is no indicator of a more developed sense of morality.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "I can vouch for juice's brain power. I've seen him convince a stripper to do wonderful things with him. :)"

I agree! I hear that he has a system that allows him to convince a jello pudding cup to fuck him 100% of the time.

You don't need statistics to know that 100% success is brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Shut up gaca. You're poor and a thug so why are you lying to us?"

Wow! I really missed something!

"SJG alone bring up the collective average IQ by 10 pts across regular contributors."

Given all of the san_jose_guy detractors it is good to see a san_jose_guy supporter. I don't always agree with him but I like him.

I don't know why, but a lot of the anti-san_jose_guy rhetoric feels like attempts to bully rather than good-natured jokes. Obviously I don't know what's in everybody's hearts and I don't want to make blanket judgements, but still I think taking a step back from some of the san_jose_guy bashing and asking whether it reads like it vicious or just a humorous poke would improve the tone of the discussion board.

Just my 2 cents!

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    bvino hit the nail on the head.

Think about it, most of us are in 2 camps. Or at least claim to be. Again most of us, not all.

businessmen who appear to be successful enough to be able to maintain this "lifestyle" or "hobby." Most of my friends can't go drop 1k on a whim at some clubs in a month.

There are several guys here they say they are from the 'hood and spending money in the strip club is their culture regardless of what their income in. Meaning if they make 30k a year or 100k a year their strip club spending habits wouldn't change that much.

And as a side note, a lot of successful guys I know have a totally fucked up moral compass, which probably has partially contributed to their success.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Just asking the obvious question, because nobody else has asked, what is the IQ of the average bear ?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shailynn just called me stupid and poor I do believe as well as a few others LMFAO
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    what is the iq of the average bear? a bit higher than that @mikey guy who has nothing better to do than troll this discussion boared. the guy cant even spell properly and his grammer is atrocious
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Wasn't there a recent study that showed moat CEOs and wildly successful entrepreneurs were also psychotically narcissistic or sociopaths? That could explain the correlation between our increased income, intelligence, allegedly amoral strip club habits. Don't believe me? Remember when JS69 continued to fuck a rookie stripper while she was crying about her turn to whoring?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juicy I just called you stupid, not poor! Lol

Btw - I challenge anyone to have a more fucked up moral compas than me, aside from Juice and JS69, because I know theirs are worse than mine.

• Meursault
    8 years ago
    @shailynn, I'm sure your moral compass is fine and always points to true "moral north." The problem is that you usually leave it in your backpack. JS69 had to exchange his moral compass for a wobbly gyroscope when he passed the bar. Now he uses the advice of Weed, Little JS69 and a loose assemblage of morally bankrupt internet perverts for guidance.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    ^Thread locked.
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    Since when was g95 designated a moderator ? At this point, I'm curious if any Tusclers are Mensa members ? Checking the list of famous Mensa members is intersting, with not that many surprises.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I love u shailynn
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I feel that dancers on the whole are smarter than average, and smarter than the vast majority of customers. Mikeya02 posted something from SW where a dancer claimed that. I believe it to be true.

SJG
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    SJG: "I feel that dancers on the whole are smarter than average"

Oohhh, ahhhh, yeaahhh.... I'm gonna go ahead and sort of have to disagree with you there.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The ones who do well are able to talk to all different types of people, including guys who are not very bright.

Not everyone can do this. Dancers need more than just looks.

My own impression of them is that they are on the whole above average, contrasting them with women encountered in other places.

Also, someone who is a strip club dancer has already placed herself beyond the pale in the eyes of many. She is doing this in large measure because she wants a more interesting life.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion