SJG account get hijacked?

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
He mad a San Jose Gay like statement :

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…

Is San Jose Guy&Gay the same person? WTF would you troll yourself?

9 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Right
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol sounds like a Ricky Boy account
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I *don't* put much credibility in our version of "Dr. Phil" (just another troll IMHO) but I would say his assertion that SJGay = Meat72 is probably spot on, and would give it a 98% probability.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Recently san_jose_guy has been making more sense, and his writings have been shorter. Hopefully it stays like this!
  • ricktheturtle
    8 years ago
    I don't see why you think SJG was hacked. He posted a comment that is perfectly normal for any normal hairless ape. Aah...yup
  • ricktheturtle
    8 years ago
    Shut it Juice boy. You're criticizing the smartest hairless ape on the planet. Stop that or a certain lion will pay you a visit. Aah...yup
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    The Council of (p)Ricks needs to give it rest. Or be put to rest.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Sure G. Erection, like only one person has ever been annoyed by the idiotic, self-loathing SJGuy. If so then the rest of the board probably enjoys having worthless input of obscure hate baiting prose. Sorry, but not sorry for his plight, and it's goofy to like him. Amusing he is, but also deserving of any punchbag status he has cultivated. I dare anyone to read over 100 of his comments and try to make sense of a sleepy time rapist, who has self admitted this title with no denials about his loser like status, and failure at life in general attitude.

Yeah have fun with that one. Hope someone can pick a real winner that way. In all good fun of course.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Is this thread "Rick" approved? I think not.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion