tuscl

Anybody else think that redheads are the best?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Is there anyone else who's absolute favorite woman from a visual perspective is a gorgeous young redhead.? I have somewhat varied tastes, but redheads are without a slightest doubt what turns me on the most. I know a few people here have expressed an appreciation of redheads, but is there anyone else who places them at the highest pinnacle of allure like I do?

I think Dougster really liked redheads, but he spoke so rarely about his strip club experiences that Im not sure if I recall that correctly.

22 comments

• Mate27
    8 years ago
    David Wooderson, the character played by Matthew McConaughey, loved them red heads. In fact, you and Wooderson also share a common interest. "That's what I like about these girls, man. I get older, and they stay the same age!"

"All right, all right, all right!"
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    "You got a joint?
    (No not on me)
    "It'd be a lot cooler if you did."

From David Wooderson on "Dazed and Confused"
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    You can have them.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    There's a saying that I don't totally subscribe to but it does have some merit, "redheaded women are bad luck".
    Although I've seen and met some stunning redheads, overall they are my least favorites.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Hotter n hell or butt ugly, no in between
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I like Redheads and think they're among the few women who can rock a full bush and still be sexy, but put a gun to my head I'll take a natural, blue eyed blonde over a redhead any day.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yes, I love them
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    I have a weakness for Gingers !
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I've had a few redheads as girlfriends. The first I should have married, the second, oh my God, absolutely stunning !
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    Absolutely love the redheads. For a brief period last year, one of my favorites was a girl who was a dead ringer for Little Orphan Annie from the 80's movie. I would love for her to return, but that ain't happening.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Yup.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    A redhead who shaves is completely missing the point.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @rockstar: Agreed. Completely.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    Just to chime in and demonstrate my prejudgemtal aura, Redheads are sexy as all hell - when they are young. I do truly enjoy young redhead strippers. I admit I do generalize in my expectations, but my prejudice very often proves valid. Young redheads are wild, adventurous, promiscuous, and willing. I will occasionally go VIP with a redhead, without even trying a dance first. Seldom am I disappointed.

BUT - - - outside a SC, redheads can be nightmares on steroids. Most redhead women I know socially (or through family) are demanding, unstable and prone to explosive tempers. Then there is the fact that redheads do NOT age well. Every redhead I ever knew for any length of time, was brown and gray headed, with big splotches on her skin, by age 45. I have a lot of Irish kin, and the redhead women in my family are wrinkled, fat, splotched and gray before their 45 birthday. (Including a few who were hot, hot, hot, when they were 18!)
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    My g/f is a suicide red: Dyed by her own hand.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Alucard loved redheads as well.

Personally I love brunettes, probably because I'm married to a ditzy blonde.

Funny my buddy who is married to an attractive brunette lusts after blondes.

I guess we always want what we don't already have.

Redheads are an interesting breed. They are rare and I think even more rare as a stripper. I think I have only dated 1 redhead my entire life.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    My wife is Asian but I'm still partial to them anyway.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    The right redhead can make my jaw drop like no other.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    I love the fronts of natural redheads, but their backsides often leave something to be desired. For some reason, Irish girls with red hair tend to have smaller and flatter asses, as did the couple of girls with German ancestry that I met who had red hair.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Okay what about freckles - most redheads have freckles - hot or not?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I love a limited number of freckles, particularly on her chest. But freckles all over are a turn off for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion