Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Done

FullPress

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Havent been around a while. Guess a hot wife with a rockin bod, great tude in bed and a good time in a three way wasn't enough Apparently judging by the amount of names and numbers in his pay-n-go phone, no one is enough.. Eventually, I have always said it on this board, if you are married and you are cheating, I'm certain you'll get caught. I wasn't even looking. I'm heartbroken.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Ok. I was confused until I read your profile

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Sorry to hear that. You have my condolences.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Yes. I'm sorry to hear that.

Profile picture for azvic
azvic
•

There is no substitute for integrity. Honesty is always the best policy. Anything else is life wrecking stuff.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

That does suck. But eventually you learn how to spot the fuckboys, there's a lot of us out here ...

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

If you want to get even, I'm available.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Too bad your man was too dumb to see what a good thing he had. I'd love to club with you if you're ever in Phoenix.

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

FullPress, I have seen all kinds of varieties of "spice it up" that involved bringing in other women. It invariably turned into a situation of using her as bait. Live and learn. You are enough for anyone worth your company.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Sad to hear - unfortunately you are not the first and won't be the last (person to go thru this).

I'm no expert - but it is likely that it was not you that was the issue and he probably would have done-it to anyone else he would have been with - some people are just wired a certain way and behave a certain way.

"What doesn't destroy you makes you stronger" - don't let it destroy you!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

That sucks. Sorry to hear that.

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

You deserve better. He is obviously someone who didn't appreciate what he had. Move on to better things.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

So sorry to hear that, FullPress. You say the word and we'll have a girl's (stripclub) night out and I'll make sure that you'll forget all about that rat!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement