tuscl

Done

Havent been around a while. Guess a hot wife with a rockin bod, great tude in bed and a good time in a three way wasn't enough Apparently judging by the amount of names and numbers in his pay-n-go phone, no one is enough.. Eventually, I have always said it on this board, if you are married and you are cheating, I'm certain you'll get caught. I wasn't even looking. I'm heartbroken.

12 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    Ok. I was confused until I read your profile
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Sorry to hear that. You have my condolences.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Yes. I'm sorry to hear that.
  • azvic
    8 years ago
    There is no substitute for integrity. Honesty is always the best policy. Anything else is life wrecking stuff.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    That does suck. But eventually you learn how to spot the fuckboys, there's a lot of us out here ...
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    If you want to get even, I'm available.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Too bad your man was too dumb to see what a good thing he had. I'd love to club with you if you're ever in Phoenix.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    FullPress, I have seen all kinds of varieties of "spice it up" that involved bringing in other women. It invariably turned into a situation of using her as bait. Live and learn. You are enough for anyone worth your company.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Sad to hear - unfortunately you are not the first and won't be the last (person to go thru this).

I'm no expert - but it is likely that it was not you that was the issue and he probably would have done-it to anyone else he would have been with - some people are just wired a certain way and behave a certain way.

"What doesn't destroy you makes you stronger" - don't let it destroy you!
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    That sucks. Sorry to hear that.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    You deserve better. He is obviously someone who didn't appreciate what he had. Move on to better things.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    So sorry to hear that, FullPress.
    You say the word and we'll have a girl's (stripclub) night out and I'll make sure that you'll forget all about that rat!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion