tuscl

Holiday Weekends

Timex345
Illinois
Holiday weekends are the worst for visiting showclubs for me.
I have been to two of my favorite clubs over this weekend and all of my favorite girls
have taken the weekend off. This sucks.

4 comments

• sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    This weekend turned out pretty good for me. Almost all the regular girls out and a whole bunch of hot ones working. Then I saw a few of the hot regular girls show up.
    Someone got me concerned that no shorts were allowed but when I arrived, almost everyone was wearing shorts. :)
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Holiday weekends often suck. A lot of the best girls take them off. A lot of "tourist" PLs come out, dumb money happy to shell out for air dances.

You can strike gold if you find someone hungry enough whose regulars are all out of town. But it's tough
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I did have two of my favorites working Friday night at my local nude BYOB club. It was nice to see the one, because she isn't automatically there every Friday. OTOH, I did also learn one of my old favorites will likely never be back, but also, I added to my list of favorites with the one girl everyone seems to buy dances from. She at least knows to ask me if she sees me, so that's a start.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I'm been cheating according to one dancer last week. It's fun to cheat on a regular dancer. Get dances from all the hot dancers or a bunch. I did have one dancer who was her friend spend some time sitting with me but she didn't look that bad so no problem.

A couple of other good looking dancers recognized me from somewhere. I wondered where. They looked familiar. Compared to the usual girls, it was a nice change.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion