Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Right decision

Timex345

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I stopped going to the showclubs near my home that first introduced me to showclubs years ago. They are overpriced in my opinion. My favorite club is a drive but always worth the time. Over time, I developed a habit of buying dances from two girls almost exclusively. I would buy dances from different girls in a pinch. But, I always preferred these two. Quickly, I preferred the girl who did extras in the dance area and OTC upon occasion. But, the two girls know each other so I was caught buying dances from two girls. Recently, the favorite of the two girls hasn't been working. I am unsure why. I miss her excellent dances. But, I am thankful that the other girl is still there. So, I made the right decision to keep visiting with each girl.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Hey Juice will teach you how to LDK and save you more money than Geico!!!!

Profile picture for Imamutt
Imamutt
•

I have no backup plan. PLs everywhere bask in my glory.

S
Supremeruler
•

Good job. Don't let them dictate how you spend your money. If they a problem with you spreading the wealth, fuck em.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Go to a strip club and learn. But then beyond that you want to be seeing the girls outside, or finding an outside girl to recreate that ambiance with.

SJG sites.google.com

Good book: amazon.com

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Love those show clubs.

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Did you not get a phone number to the fav? I've juggled multiple girls from same club numerous times. I just do it outside the club.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement