tuscl

Fair Game?

So, if the atf hasn't done right by me, but she has gotten demanding bc she's in a jam, and she starts extorting me by telling me about offers she's been getting, and she's not responding to texts, and I have been loyal all along, and she has told me if she catches me with another dancer she will tear out my larynx and gut her like a fish, and her club rotation is frequent due to being routinely hired and fired, and she's just about to start or is already PMS-ing... should I :
A. Change my name and move five states away
B. Make rounds of the clubs until I find her, completely ignore her, and take another straight to vip
C. Bring her a stack, a car, and a ring and tell her I can't live without her
D. Start taking applications for her place in my life
E. Stop clubbing altogether and find another hobby

26 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Answer: E

I told you 2 weeks ago - you're not cut out for this shit and should start collecting stamps instead of messing with strippers.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Shailynn, I don't question your experience and expertise, but you have no idea what I may or may not be 'cut out' for. Life is a journey, a process, a learning curve. It is my prerogative to seek the wisdom of experience and opinions of those who have 'been there'. Just because you've plateaued is no reason to spoil my fun. Thanks just the same, please know I included response E just for you, and I called that one right!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^ You tell him bro BTW shailyn is more of a dd kind of guy he likes the chakken filled bluebally donuts
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    If it were me I'd go D. Or B if she really pissed me off. I have a feeling some really pathetic guys on here would do C.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    F. None of the above.

Let her know that you're done with her and her drama, and you're moving on. Find another dancer, and explain to this one up front that drama will instantly crimp the money hose.

Option B is the closest to what I've recommended, except that it's passive aggressive. That typically prolongs / increases drama.
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    I agree with Ishmael....

I would just cut ties with her and tell her your reasoning. You need to be direct.

Two things will happen..... She will change attitude and then it is up to you if you want to keep her around. But you might deal with the same shit down the road.

She will have a mini melt down and get then get the picture.

Don't be childish and try to make her jealous by taking another stripper to VIP with out talking to her first. After the talk with her.... enjoy your time but don't take anyone to the VIP. Just have a few drinks, sit at the stage, and tip. Don't do anything to escalate the situation.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    A is the best. Change your name and find a safe haven. Consider moving to Detroit for the beaches and strippers.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Imamutt - she's threatening you, I've been doing this for over a decade and I haven't ever had anything remotely close to that happen.

I can get insight to what you're cut out for by the questions you ask.

Seriously - best best advice is move on, cut ties. If you run into her at another club down the road - say "hi" and move on, or ignore her. Just don't get a lapdance from her or allow her to hang at your table.

She is doing to you what a lot of women (and men) do in relationships. They keep you in it by threatening you. You mentioned "extortion" if I remember correctly you're married right? Do you fear she will try to expose your relationship to your wife? (One reason I don't club in my own town...).

• Imamutt
    8 years ago
    crsm27: ". After the talk with her.... enjoy your time but don't take anyone to the VIP. Just have a few drinks, sit at the stage, and tip. Don't do anything to escalate the situation."

That sounds like the best thing I can do for both of us, because I am such a PL that I really do care about her, even if to her I'm just another meatbag connected to a wallet, and a clean break or a fresh start is the best way to handle things to avoid awkweirdness in the future. Thank you!
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Shailynn, that's a good call too. Ah yes, the wife. I am one lucky man! If she wants to talk to the wife, I'll make the call.. No the extortion was about her taking up other offers. Man, that's rich. I don't have to hide anything from the wife.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ whew!!!! I misread that then.

If a stripper ever extorted me to that - that would surely make me sweat bullets but when meeting strippers - they never get much info out of me. I did OTC with one for 2 years once a month and she never knew my last name or what state I lived in.

Always remember this statement "never underestimate a motivated stripper." - George Clooney
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    If the options have to be A-E, then the answer is definitely E. A-D are all non-starters, although I'd kind of like to hear the story if you do C. So, I change my answer: C :)

In similar situations, what I've done is, just gone to the club and arranged to meet someone else. If she wasn't there, then I'd just have fun with that someone else. If she was there, I'd greet her warmly, then tell her, "I have an appointment with Mocha today, but have a great day!" It's never really gone beyond that, but I suppose if she asked, I'd tell her I'd like to meet some of the other girls, and leave it there. Then, I go have fun with Mocha, the same way I always do (drinks, dances, etc). Never with the intention of making her jealous, she ceases to be a concern of mine, period...
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Subraman. Genius. I will go with C.... ok, i'll open a gofundme account... and then I'll post the info here. I expect Shailynn will be one of my heaviest contributors, and of course all contributors will be invited to witness the event!
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Just move on. Simple. If she has all your contact details and starts blowing up your phone, just grow a pair and tell her to get lost. Easy-peasy.

Every "relationship" with a stripper has an expiration date - it is only a matter of how quickly the gig spoils. For me, it is bad the moment that it stops being fun. You don't owe her anything and you can bet that she'd forget you in a second if it was convenient for her - you are nothing more than a temporary payment source in her life.

Now some guys who have one or any combo of the following issues: (1) get fucked up in the head over a little young pussy; (2) crave drama and excitement; and/or (3) are very lonely, that they try to get deep in the weeds with these girls' lives. Only you can decide if you want to be one of these guys, but I have never seen or heard an instance where this results in anything but stress and/or depleted bank accounts.
  • likes2look
    8 years ago
    I vote for A. See if you can get into the witness protection program too. If you can afford it, get plastic surgery done as well.

"Hell hath no fury.... "

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'd divorce your wife and marry the stripper. She sounds like a real sweetheart.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    You forgot the other option: Marry her because she's acting like a wife!

Seriously, you have to take control of this relationship. I'd do a VIP with the hottest girl in the club while she's there. Show her you won't die if you're not with her alone.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    You know you're pulling so weight when Rick Dugan responds.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    B or D. Completely ignore her. Get another stripper to sit at your table, take her to VIP. Never look at your ATF. Your ATF has to understand it is a business and you are NOT in love with her. If you get a drop of jealousy of out her, it puts you in the advantage.

"she has gotten demanding bc she's in a jam"

text "What are you gonna do about it baby?"

"she starts extorting me by telling me about offers she's been getting"

text "how much is he offering?" then respond, "have fun tonight [fucking him] babe"

"she's not responding to texts"

then dont text her

"I have been loyal all along"

means nothing aslong as she takes $ from you, tell her if she will fuck for free (wifey/GF), you are exclusive, if you green money pay her to give you attention, you will still mess around with other strippers form time to time

"she has told me if she catches me with another dancer she will tear out my larynx and gut her like a fish"

If ATF really feels that way about you, offer ATF to move into your home.

"her club rotation is frequent due to being routinely hired and fired, and she's just about to start or is already PMS-ing"

Doesn't excuse her behavior. Real women will apologize 1-2 hours to 1-2 days later if they say nasty stuff they didnt mean from PMS. If she doesnt realize what she said was wrong, then she actually meant it.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Simple - move on. No woman is worth that amount of drama. Your life will be better one she is removed from it.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I'd take Ishmael's advice.

Since she's giving ultimatums - that's disrespectful. I'd call her bluff - tell her to go and enjoy the whales willing to put out $$$ for her.

In stripper/customer relationships - it's business. She has something you want - and you have something she wants. It's best that the stripper avoid threats - and it's best that the customer avoids threats too. You aren't engaging in that sort of behavior - so there's no excuse for her to do that either.

One question. You didn't make any sort of commitment to the dancer - did you? You didn't tell her that you wouldn't get dances from other girls? If you didn't do that - then she has no expectation of anything.

She sounds unstable - so best to cut ties and move on.

• georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    What city and club and what's her name?

And when are you gonna review some clubs.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Cashman, she hasn't collared and branded me... yet.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Based on your initial description - she might be desperate for cash? Could be a big bluff on her part - pulling out all the stops - to get more money for some large bills coming due soon.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Seriously, why is this even a question? If she won't give you what you want (regardless of what that is) in return for your money, why are you still there? Because to me, it's sounds like she never will.

"Hot" doesn't always mean desirable.
  • bkkruined
    8 years ago
    F. Hook her up with me, and then you can blame her for cheating on you and dump her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion