tuscl

I'm afraid

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wednesday, May 18, 2016 5:17 PM
I'm "hiding out" in the Tootsies sportsbar called Knockers - came to see the GS/OKC games that starts at 9 but got here at 7:55 to jewishly avoid the post 8 pm cover. I'm "hiding out" in the sportsbar b/c for all my "strong opinions" & bravado on fhe discussion board I am just a mere PL. I was here on Monday for GS/OKC game 1 but got here around 7:30 pm on Monday and hung out in the Tootsies main room waiting for the game to start at 9 - on Monday I was unable to resist the Tootsies tits & ass & blew thru $250 in LDs b/f the game started even though I was not planning to get *any* dances & was just planning to watch the game & mind my own business till the game started. But alas - it is what it is & a weak to the tits & ass PL is what I is. I'm Papi Chulo - and I'm a PL (and fellow PLs clap in support and understanding what is like to be a PL). Thus I am cowering in the sportsbar afraid the Tootsies tits & ass will overpower me again. Just having a PL moment of weakness - carry on.

37 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    I would recommend just ordering a Chackin Fanger basket, munch on those to pass the time and just visually enjoy the scenery. $7.95 is a lot cheaper than $250
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Call your sponsor
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ SJG is busy at the moment
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Get to a meeting pronto Tonto
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    Papi, hiding out??? Impossible! That is not the Papi I know. :)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Head to a dive Clive
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Yeah, 25, but Papi's sponsor is Bambi.....it's like curing a drunk's addiction by feeding him more booze, lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Don't be a coward Howard
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    You can only blow $250 if you have $250 on you Papi. Bring enough money for chackin fangers and a couple drinks and you'll be golden. I wish there was a shorts bar attached to Hi-liter in Phoenix ... then again I would be in the same boat as Papi, never mind.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Go get some booty Hootie
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Just play with your dick Mick
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    See if Hannah is in she will play with your dick better than any old Mick.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    It's OK, Papi -- you're in a safe place here, surrounded by your fellow PLs. However . . . You wrote "got here at 7:55 to jewishly avoid the post 8 pm cover" -- really, Papi? Would it be OK to say "I never wear a condom so that I can Hispanically have as many babies as possible"? "Jewish" isn't a synonym for "penny-pinching"! Notes: 1. I am not Jewish (not that there's anything wrong with it). 2. This post will probably inspire Meat72 to "prop" my reviews again with questions about my hook nose.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Get a new plan Stan.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    LOL Heck you're gonna get Stuff to kick your ass.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Papi is a Juban? Black bean kreplachs while watching the game
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Hannah is too skinny for me
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Don't worry Larry
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Let us know when you give in to the temptation.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Don't be a PL Mel
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    ^^when his posts stop this evening we know papi's gone down the slip_PL_erry slope
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Holding strong so far (but have not dared to venture to the main-room, why play w/ fire). But there is an ebony custy chick in the sportsbar - 5"2 w/ a huge ass wearing supa-tight cutoff sweats, a small waist, wide hips, & wearing a top like a one piece bikini w/ a cleavage- plunging front showing off some nice natural titties (no bra) - she def looks stripper-material - I'm sitting on the walkway leading to the restrooms & she has walked past me like 3 times me eye-fucking her each time of course - I wanna ask her if she dances but IDK if I'll get the chance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Damn - it's 11 pm & the big-booty ebony just left w/ her 3 ebony friends - I should have talked to her when I had the chance.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    ask the bartender if she is a regular
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Alright - the game is a blowout & I'm gonna head out. I'd been thinking to try an escape out one of the emergency exits but the alarm will probably go off. Plan B - gonna have to make a run for it fhru enemy fire (the main-room) - plan is to just look straight down at my feet as not to get a glimpse of a pair of tits or an ass - but w/ my PL bad luck I'll probably bump into a big-bootied Cubana as I'm walking looking down at my feet & that may spell disaster - please have me in your thoughts as I make a run for it thru the main room.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Oh god - I made it (sitting in my POS car in the Tootsies lot). But it was closer that I'd hoped - I was doing real good w/ my plan but 3/4 out the club I just got a glimpse of a jet black haired Cubana w/ silky straight hair down to her waist - she was at 3 o-clock with her back to me wearing a tiny black g-string & a booty sticking way out (my fave type) - my right leg started turning towards her but I forced my left leg to keep walking straight towards the exit - I had to drag my right leg all the way out the club like a wounded infantry man fighting to make it to safety & out of the line of fire - but I made it guys - I MADE IT ! - one small step for mankind - one giant leap for PLdom.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Way to go Papi. You have true grit
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    Profiles in courage.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ I feel like a white Nelson Mandela fighting against the forces of oppression
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Juban food, sopa del pollo with bolas de matzoh, bagels y salmon ahumado, grasa de pollo, and the famous cortezas de pollo.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Everything is great in the end
  • PastaWithLink
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the confession, Papi. Good to know a club guru like yourself has down days too!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I did the complete opposite. Because the game turned into a blowout I went to the show club looking for a phat booty...and I found one.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I would like to hide out in knockers.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Going to Knockers to watch a sports game and expressly avoid the SC side is like an alcoholic going into a bar on St. Patty's Day just to use the bathroom.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Papi, you were afraid because you were in a white club. I don't go to black dives without you for cover. You need the same for white clubs. By the way I'm in love with Hannah.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Just like the alcoholic who hangs out in the bar and orders soda water.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion