tuscl

Why do I like johnsmith

I like johnsmith, one of our TUSCL people. He is smart, he is personable and he wears his heart on his sleeve. He tells us of life in the strip club lane. I don't always agree with his views, but I respect his right to them and his Constitutionally protected right of free speech. What do you folks think??

33 comments

• clubdude
    8 years ago
    I'll second that!
  • Experimental
    8 years ago
    I'll agree with most of it, however, being this is a private website there is no constitutionally protected free speech here.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    JS69 is a valuable contributor.

1. He starts a lot of discussion threads.
    2. His discussions draw a lot of comments--whether positive or negative.
    3. He writes such good sex stories that I cancelled my subscription to Penthouse Forum. I used to write up my sexual exploits, but on re-reading them I found them cringe-worthy. I like John's stories much more.
    4. He keeps organizing TUSCL meets. I organized one meet a few years ago, and I would never go thru the hassle again.
    5. He writes well. He knows how to put his thoughts clearly into words (unlike some posters who ramble on in dense, incomprehensible sentences.)
    6. He has definite opinions. I don't always agree with him, but I know where he stands.

• gawker
    8 years ago
    I enjoy his discussions and comments for several reasons:
    1. He compliments me.
    2. I enjoy his stories vicariously
    3. His prose is comprehensible
    4. He is a lightning rod for controversy & conversation.
    5. His behavior flies in the face of the old saw: "All things in moderation"
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LOL, I like that 5th point of yours in particular, gawker. John flies where others fear to trod.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Thanks. I feel all warm inside. But I'm sure Dr Phil will interject some hate to bring us all down soon. That is, if he hasn't hidden in his coffin for the day yet.

I do hate to "toot my own horn" here, but please don't forget some of my truly great accomplishments:

1. Tireless advocate for marijuana culture.
    2. Uncovered and disclosed the true identity of jerikson40.
    3. Extraordinary stripper parenting skills.
    4. And of course my proudest moment: discoverer of the existence of dream strippers.

I do value tuscl, and I appreciate all of you who aren't sadists. Where else could we possibly share our strip club exploits and be understood, accepted, appreciated, and occasionally even celebrated.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I think of JohnSmith69 as the anti-rickdugan. Both write entertaining stories and both are lightning rods for controversy. But there is an underlying joyfulness to a JohnSmith69 story that I always find (if you'll forgive me) "brilliant!"

rickdugan's stories always seem to involve an angle. The guy seems obsessed with saving trivial amounts of money by doing this or that bottom feeding behavior. And he never seems to drive sober! Not brilliant! :(

In sharp contrast, JohnSmith69's always seems joyful! I don't know how much exaggeration each of them engages in, but I will say that if only one of them is exaggerating I sincerely hope it is JohnSmith69!

I've never been pro-drug (or pro-alcohol for that matter) but JohnSmith69 has convinced me that maybe marijuana isn't so bad. I sort of have the feeling that if rickdugan smoked marijuana he'd be more like JohnSmith69. And that would be brilliant! ;)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Nice
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'm for legal pot, too. John. I had to give it up for medical reasons, but I'll never turn down a toke.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago

** I will say that if only one of them is NOT exaggerating I sincerely hope it is JohnSmith69! **

Fixed it! Sorry about being non-brilliant there! ;)
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I know JS69 isn't gay by a long shot, but similarly to San Jose Gay, he avoids stupid long drown out posts that contain no meaning. Oh, and the comment about being joyful and sharing his wonderful DS stories are delightful, win or lose.

His penchant for avoiding stupidity and taking criticism is helpful to maintaining a stead with TUSCL. Also, not sucking up to Juice is amazing. Juice may be TUSCL's franchise member, uh huh huh, I said "member".
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    It's hard to believe that he is a fucking attorney. :)
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    wow, i always though someone said he was fucking an attorney.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    (1) He divorced his wife because she has "rolls of fat" and published a description of her sagging tits and excess belly fat on an open forum

(2)His posts include many delusional topics, including things like (a) why men age like fine wine (b) why young women enjoy fucking older men (c) what older men can teach teenage girls about sex

(3)He writes about enjoying face-fucking young girls and other things that reek of misogyny..

(4)He's a perfect example of how not to grow old gracefully, an example of what I hope to never become in the next decade or so.

(5) I DON'T enjoy his stories vicariously; his description of making out with and fucking teenage girls is simply beyond repulsive

(6) The fact that he's engaging in prostitution is couched and hidden in stupid, inane, euphemisms like "dream stripper."

...other than that, JS is a swell guy.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Wow. The sun was shining, so DoctorPhil sent RandomMember in his place to spread the hate.

I have nothing to add except:
    (1) I always find JS69's sex stories well-written and entertaining.
    (2) He is remarkably open about his sexual exploits.
    (3) Someone with his right-libertarian bent should resist the dubious charms of the Trumpster. #nevertrump!
    (4) DS is, indeed, a stupid and unnecessary acronym that *nobody* else uses with a straight face.

The TUSCL discussion board is a richer place because of John's presence.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I enjoy his posts, but I need to pick and choose which ones or I'd never get any work done.

The difference in that regard in comparison to SJGuy is that I have learned to skip all of his, except when he posts as SJGay. I read all of those.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Because he is a strong champion of education, John has put more strippers through college than any other member here.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I have clubbed with JS and I do enjoy the sex stories. He is a valued member of this forum. i just wish I had his disposable income!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Bullshit on the constitutional stuff

Thumbs up on JS. In fact, I'll tell you one thing that I respect the hell out of JS for. I've been pretty vocal about urging people not to use terms like DS, not to over-romanticize strippers, and employing explicit terms and colorful metaphors ("fucking retarded") in this endeavor. JS, in something that is unprecedented on the internet, not only doesn't take that as a personal attack on himself (which it is NOT -- it's not even remotely directed at JS, he is handling his stuff), but often agrees that "DSing isn't for everyone".
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    He's an excellent contributor - and his experiences keep things moving. He's definitely a good guy. We have dramatically different tastes in women - but that's not a negative at all.
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    I writing this for my bud ricktheshark. Do you hairless apes know how hard it is for a shark to use one of your iPads? It isn't easy for me as a lion but it's downright impossible for a shark.

Basically, the shark wanted me to convey his admiration for John. John has his limitations, but he's a good guy for a damn dirty ape. And he has good taste in dream strippers. When his first dream stripper was a part of my harem she was one of the best. the shark really loved what she did to his claspers. That slut did some really dirty things with that shark.

You all should have been there when the shark, the vulture, and I did a three way with her. I didn't know that female hairless apes could take a BSLC up their ass while a vulture gives them beak and they tongue shark claspers. I was a thing a beauty.

Anyway, the shark and I raise our glasses to you John. And I promise not to steal your next dream stripper.

Unless she's really hot. ROAR!
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    And I just have one thing to say for the idiot with the dirty ass that insults rickdugan. It rhymes with schmildebeest. ROAR!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Subraman, bullshit on you. You gotta problem with that Amendment???????
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LMAO, shadowcat, true, very true.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    vince: no, it's one of my favorite amendments ... I'm bullshitting the notion that tuscl is what freedom of speech in the bill of rights applies to. But agreeing with the rest
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    OK, OK, Subraman, thanks.
  • dickdecker
    8 years ago
    Honest,real (as far as ya can be for an anonymous site) and interesting, Makes me feel a whole lot less creepy about my self. : )
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Even though I don't go in for ITC or OTC, I love reading JS's thoroughly described exploits!
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Well, he's a damn sight more entertaining than many others here. And I hope to run into him one day and watch him run his system. Until then I'll keep reading of his exploits with strippers and MILFs.

Go, Johnny, Go....

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    John Smith is one of Founders Dream Members
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think he's sexy
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "I think he's sexy"

I didn't know that you swung that way Papi_Chulo! It's all brilliant!

As for me, I find JohnSmith69 entertaining and definitely NOT d-baggy but I wouldn't go so far as to say sexy! No disrespect to you JohnSmith69! I'm just not in a position to judge!
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yup!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion