tuscl

Selena Gomez

Thursday, April 21, 2016 5:51 PM
Selena does it for me. I know she's not a blonde bombshell with huge boobs, but she's got a cute face and a nice body. Would love to get inside her castle. [view link] [view link]

33 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Stunning
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    She's a 9.5
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    She's Latina, so yes!
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Like her much better in first picture.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    +1 Gorgeous, natural, beauty.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    The 2nd photo is not flattering Selena Gomez is gorgeous.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I agree - she is gorgeous! She has a natural beauty - and I'm glad she's gotten away from the biebs.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    She's not my type. And maybe its cause I'm high. But she is amazingly gorgeous. I'd run my system on her.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Her face is incredibly cute, and her body very attractive from the front. Her ass is flat and shapeless, except in pics where she's posed just right
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Yeah, she's definitely a cutie patootie. Here are a few more pics: [view link] [view link] [view link] !Me gusta esta chica caliente!
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Eh. Pretty but not remarkable. If she wasn't famous she'd just be another girl in the street.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Now we're talking. Thank Mr Deuce
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    She's just my type too. Maybe a little more angular face but she's still hot.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'd do her.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Fuck her right in the pussy.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Pass.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Nice
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Are those pictures recent? I used to think Selena was hot, but then I saw some pictures of her last year in a bikini where she put on like 25 pounds and looked fat.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Me and Mrs. Sea have actually discussed this. Selena is ok but she so wishes she was Demi Levato
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Very pretty. Nice little bod. Worth a $20 dance for sure.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I actually think demi lovato is a lot hotter.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Demi is also a much much better singer with a far greater range.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Yup. No question. Demi is probably the best thing out of Nickelodeon or disney in a while.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think she is pretty – def dig her dark-hair and olive-skin – but a bit too-small a build for my tastes – her bod is cute but doesn’t move the needle much for me.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Selena Gomez has always rubbed me the wrong way, fake, perfect little Good Girl, over processed voice too. SJG
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    errr, she looks like she's still 19 years old. Creepy.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Selena Gomez explains synthetic credit-default obligations (CDOs): [view link] No doubt about it. She's hot.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    SHE is my type. Even though she's not Asian.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    She's 23 but she still looks like she's 16 in some photos. I won't deny she's cute but if she was a stripper I doubt I would buy a dance. Too young looking for me.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Good point Motörhead. She has a young look - and as she ages that should be a benefit - as she may continue to look younger than her years. Right now - her look can be a bit too young.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    almost looks like two different women. second picture is far from flattering, unlike the first.
  • localuser
    8 years ago
    Yesss Demi Lovato, she looks like a stripper.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Selena is one who has always rubbed me the wrong way. Nice looking of course, but she seems so fake and contrived. Not someone I would want to know. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion