Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

On a scale of 1-10

Clackport
ClackportVIP3265349

Washington

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

What would you rate her?

Sorry if the pic is a little blurry.

Replies (48)Latest

Profile picture for Lou_Lou
Lou_Lou
•

Solid 8

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

8

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

9

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I'm gonna say 9 as well.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

7

Profile picture for footballguy
footballguy
•
  1. Her face is attractive but nothing incredible. Her body is decent but if her tits and ass were a little bigger she would probably be an 8 or 9.
Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•
Profile picture for jackson.1814
jackson.1814
•

6, mainly because of tattoo. Solid 8 without it.

Profile picture for jackson.1814
jackson.1814
•

6, mainly because of tattoo. Solid 8 without it.

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

solid 9

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

About a 7 - but if i saw her in the club she'd probably be an 8

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

It's hard to see in the picture, but she does have a nice big ass. I don't care for the tattoo, but I can look past it. She's exactly my type of girl.

S
Supremeruler
•

7.5

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

7.5/8

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Ya she's a 7.5 in 2D bur if she's got a sexy personality she'd be a high 8

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

6

8 Minus 1 for the tattoo Minus 1 for the fake looking tits

Net of 6

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•
  1. The tat and huge thighs (probably ass) bring her down.
Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

She needs to lay off the Chackin fangers a little

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

6.5. I can see how others rate her a lot higher, but she's just not my type. Plus I strongly suspect fake tits.

Profile picture for Monie360
Monie360
•

A 6.75. She is kinda chunky.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

6.5. She loses 1.5 for that gawdawful tatoo.

Profile picture for steve3000
steve3000
•
  1. Mostly due to face and hair. As others have said, personality is a big factor in the club. Could be a 9... Could be a 5...
Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I don't put much stock in such 1 to 10 rating systems. Seems like guys talk about that because they are asking, what would other guys think of this girl, and what would they think of me if I were with her.

I only care if I like the girl. It is not all looks either. I'm not looking to gain approval or status by being with her.

SJG

Hermetic Initiation youtube.com

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•
  1. Not my type. Too thick.
S
Supremeruler
•

Ironic. If not for her lower half she would only be a 6. The tattoo does not bother me.

S
Supremeruler
•

Eh, make it 6.5 if not for her thickness.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I don't like to judge someone off one pic, so here's another pic of her, this them with her clothes partially on lol.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

I bumped her to a 7-7.5

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

You guys are bitching about a tattoo? Damn near ever stripper I know has some sort of tattoo.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Agreed ButterMan. Most people here say she's a 8, but that the tattoo knocks her down a point or two. I don't agree with that. I don't like the tattoo, but that doesn't knock her down for me.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Fuck all the tattoo haters. Inkwork is hot. Body is a 8 face is a 7. So 7.5.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Inkwork makes the girl seem like something wilder, kinkier. Makes her even more "other"

SJG

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

8-9. Might change if she was undressed.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I'll go 7. If she didn't have that tattooo and the tits were real she'd be an 8.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I'm waiting for Dtek to chime in. We both saw her in the club.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

I think she looks better in the second picture. Based upon the pics I'd say 7.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

6-7ish

I wouldn't hurt my neck to get a second look.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

7 I'm not really that attracted to her.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Solid 8-8.5. She's really cute in the second pic..

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Definitely COI material. I'd give her a solid 7.5 (And I wish that she had MORE tats!)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

7.92

Profile picture for CaraLynn87
CaraLynn87
•

maybe approaching a 7.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Great smile - nice thick booty - sexy tiny bikini too. Right now she's an 8.5 - and I give her a bit of a boost for the belly chain.

She definitely has the potential to get heavy - but she looks great now.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

6.5, not my type but not outright ugly.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I feel like we’re in the Olympics judging women’s gymnastics – “And the Romanian judge gives her a 7.5”

Perhaps we should have Stripper Olympics where we judge the dancers on important factors like ass and tits size – yeah – I’m all for that.

Profile picture for ewire
ewire
•

Solid 8.5 I like them with a little meat on the bone, cute face. log hair, nails done and tat is not too bad

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Around a 6.5.

Profile picture for rogertex
rogertex
•

Solid 8. Pic is photoshopped though

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement