tuscl

Have you sucked breast milk out of a dancer's breasts?

martinb244
Florida
Tuesday, April 12, 2016 11:12 PM
I visited a favorite on a Tuesday afternoon who is a new mommy and milf. Her breasts went from small C to a big D with milk. I've always sucked on her nipples. But today, when I started tasting something sweet while sucking, I realized I was sucked out milk. I thought it tasted pretty good. She didn't mind. She said she had plenty. Have you ever sucked out milk? What was your reaction? What would it be if you haven't?

34 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    No but I loved feeding from my wife
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    It's really fun to squirtsome onto yo duck and get her to lap it up
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yes, I've sucked milk from a gorgeous young Asian heritage mom. She liked it, I liked it.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Yup My list of items I always bring into the VIP • Cash • Condoms • Baby Wipes • Fruit Loops
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I prefer Apple Jacks. But I'm voting for Donald a Trump, so my judgment is suspect.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    No. One squirted me in the face though
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I never met a lactating dancer; at least one who let me suck on her.
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    I have as well and it was a surprise. I asked her if I was taking her baby's supper. She thought that was funny for some reason. Shark has a good story on this topic that he has shared with the board a few times. Hopefully he will chime in at some point.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I have not but my ATF/OTC girl is 7 months pregnant. So I may have to try in a couple of months! ;)
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Unfortunately not :-(
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I haven't but I certainly would!
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    @motorhead "• Fruit Loops" lol. you're still knocking them out of the park....
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I haven't yet. That's one of the only fetishes that I would like to do.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I have and while I was hesitant at first (I was not expecting it) I quickly warmed up to the experience. Very nice and looking forward to another opportunity.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To VM Was it sweet and sour ?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    No. I lost my taste for any kind of milk when I was stationed in Japan back in '64/65 because all we had was recombined(powdered) milk. Haven't had any since then.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Back when I lived in Dallas in the mid-2000s I’d hit a black-dive in Arlington, TX named Peep N Toms (no longer open). There was an attractive dark-skinned ebony medium-build with either very big Cs or Ds that were very full – her boobs were very full and she had big nips so I was playing w/ her boobs and then sucked on them and that is when the Vitamin-D river started to flow – kinda took me by surprise and I didn’t keep sucking on them b/c I didn’t want to be ingesting someone else’s bodily fluid – she proceeded to rub the milk all over her breasts as if it was some kind of moisturizer. Lactating dancers/women don’t do much for me specifically – i.e. the milk itself – but I do like how big and full their breasts often look and even their nips may get bigger (I like big full tits and big nips).
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I did once, back in the early days of my old favorite club. There was a dancer there I knew previously and I buy my dance and she tells me I can suck on her tits there (a no-no at her previous club), so I suck and milk came out. It was quite a surprise. Then, and only then, does she tell me she had a baby.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    twentyfive, it was sweet milk.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Not a dancer, no.
  • Janos
    7 years ago
    A very beautiful larger black stripper stop by and asked if I wanted to go for a private dance. She got naked right away and started grinding. Then she kept on moving her big DD's across my lips so on one passby I caught her nipple with a kiss. She stopped and held it there, so i started sucking on it. Right away I could taste breast milk, so I kept going for the rest of the song, tasted really good. She asked me how I like it, with a nervous laugh, I said very tasty and nicely packaged.. She smiled and said Ill have to do the other one, so I got busy and started on it. Bonus for me she unzipped me and massaged me for the rest of the song.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    When I was visiting a club where I could get away with some contact like that, I wanted to avoid drinking milk. However I have run into lactating dancers. I find it real easy to get milk out of them. The story I think someone referred to was a dancer that had one of her boobs pressed against me while we were talking before I agreed to get lap dances. I noticed some milk running out and another dancer pointed it out to her in the dance room before she danced for me. Anyway after dancing for me, I don't remember what I said but she decided to give me taste . I deflected over 20 shots to my face with my hands. It probably didn't help I was treating it like someone playing like kids with a squirt gun smiling and saying you missed every few times. I kept thinking she would give up. She had a lot of milk. The bouncer for the area probably wasn't happy with the milk all over the area in the lap dance room. I bet the sofa was soaked. I once drank skim milk but was never into breast milk. If touching breasts is ok, usually lactating dancers don't want much contact with their breasts or warn you not to suck on them if that is ok in a club. That was many years ago. Seems like eons.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Never met a lactating dancer, but a few g/f's were. I like it.
  • SoCalResident
    6 months ago
    A few years ago I got a dancer who was lactating and was willing to squirt milk directly into my mouth. I think that her aim was not so good, so she encouraged me to suck it directly out of her nipples. For whatever unknown reason, I could not get any milk to come out when I did suck, but the tit sucking was still enjoyable and she did not try to end the session. On another occasion I did get a taste of it directly from a girl’s nipples and, as she pointed out, it is rather sweet-tasting. Wish I could get more. One stripper who was my ATF allowed me to suck her tits many times whenever we did a VIP. When I told her I liked sucking milk out of tits, she apologized that she didn’t have any to give me (implying she did at one point in the past). As an aside, she later had a boob job done which, in my opinion, only made them look even better and in no way lessened the enjoyment of sucking them.
  • elmer
    6 months ago
    SoCalledResident since you drug up a 7-year-old topic I'll answer like any healthy male I'll suck on dry nipples but at the first hint of her lactating I'm done. IMO it's Just disgusting
  • Studme53
    6 months ago
    The thought of it skeeves me. The only milky substance should be coming from me.
  • Studme53
    6 months ago
    Probably blood in breast milk that transmits disease too
  • 5footguy
    6 months ago
    "Probably blood in breast milk that transmits disease too" There is a very very minor HepB risk. Otherwise, there is none. When you make assumptions like this, it leads to the propagation of ideas which just don't have any real foundation.
  • Studme53
    6 months ago
    ^ Sorry Doctor. I saw this on line but I have no MD However, drinking breast milk is safe only if it is from your partner whom you know well. This is because breast milk is a bodily fluid, and you do not want yourself to be at risk of infectious diseases such as cytomegalovirus, hepatitis B and C, human immunodeficiency virus, or syphilis.
  • Mate27
    6 months ago
    ^^ gotta concur with the Stud on this. Lactating mothers need to watch what they take in so it doesn’t pass onto their infant.
  • Muddy
    6 months ago
    Yeah a couple times. One time a strippers started squirting that stuff while she was on stage at me. I didn’t know you could squirt it like that. But I was like lady wtf!
  • SoCalResident
    6 months ago
    elmer: Your point is well taken. Let’s just say that ingesting breast milk directly from a girl’s tits is an acquired taste. I’m not gonna argue that it’s a good idea, or that it’s safe. But her milk does taste sweet, and in small amounts it is pleasurable for some guys.
  • Jascoi
    6 months ago
    I quickly acquired the taste!
  • 5footguy
    6 months ago
    "gotta concur with the Stud on this. Lactating mothers need to watch what they take in so it doesn’t pass onto their infant." Since I assumed he's not an infant, I did not mention the HIV risk associated with an infant breast feeding. There is ZERO risk for an adult to acquire HIV from drinking a lactating female's breast milk. "Sorry Doctor. I saw this on line but I have no MD" Find another resource, yours sucks. Most of the stuff online about STIs is incredibly misleading and not based on practical information. As mentioned above, an adult can NOT get HIV from a lactating female's breast milk.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion