tuscl

What?

CaraLynn87
Florida
first i see this

Wheres sjg? who or what is sjg?

then this

Missing the Clubber again who or what is clubber?

granted, i am very new here, so i dont know. anyone care to explain?

23 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    These are cornerstone members of the TUSCL foundation. Wasting bandwidth and talking shit. It's kinda like a retirement home for Strip Club Enthusiasts.

Once we figure out if you have Down Syndrome, or are just plain Retarded, of which will determine how much fun we make of you.

If you're a lesbian, I would like to introduce you to my good friend Lopaw. She's a savvy real estate saleswoman out west.

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Sjg=san Jose guy, a member notorious for drinking gravy(?), raping girls in their sleep(supposedly), and posts long enough to put one to sleep.
    The clubber= clubber, a member known for his love of Asians and clubbing baby seals to death.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    What?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Who dat ?
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Show us your tits
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    SJG has been added to more ignore lists than any other poster in TUSCL history. Makes scrolling through comments much better
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I am proud to say that Clubber and I became friends a few years back when I was wintering in South Florida. Recently, he stopped posting here and that became a concern of myself and a friend who PM'd me about it. I have experience with this phenomenon. I disappeared from here for a lengthy time, but I returned. Hopefully, Clubber is allright.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    thanks, I think.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    We are always here to help. Sometimes we just can't figure out how.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Yeah right.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    As one female monger to another, welcome to the zoo, CaraLynn.

There are quite a few characters here at TUSCL, and most are generally good folks. There are many trolls, tho some of them are quite entertaining. So enjoy your time here and never take anything here too seriously.

And I have some beach front property in Utah reserved just for shailynn. Priced to sell!! ;)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Lopaw, Shailynn already has oceanfront property in Las Vegas he's just waiting for the earthquake.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    @twentyfive- lol it's good to see such well thought out long-term planning on shailynn's part ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    There's no comparison between Clubber and SJG. Clubber is/was a valued contributor to these discussions. SJG just fills them up with endless pages of diatribe, fantasy and wandering prose, oft times all three rolled into one.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    :)

Welcome Caralynn87

SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    okay san_jose_guy i understand that you aren’t ready to discuss your hatred for your mother because she had you locked up in the mental hospital. but you must realize that your problems predate even that early event in your life. she had you committed because of your problems. your problems were not the result of you being committed. see how that works?

but right now i want to change the subject. you keep bringing up violence. your posts are filled with it from threatening to kill @motorhead, to putting bullets in people, to kidnapping and torture, and on and on. in fact there is so much that i fear you may be heading toward losing it again and lashing out, bringing mayhem down upon normal people but on an even more horrific scale than you did last time.

so i’d like to present you with a hypothetical situation and get your reaction in order to gauge how close to the edge you are so please – just this once – be honest. here it is:

donald trump once said he could shoot someone in Times Square and people would still vote for him. now if you could watch a youtube video of trump using a large caliber handgun to shoot his BFF and political co-conspirator hillary clinton point blank in the face so that her head exploded like a watermelon hitting the ground after it was dropped off of a five story building and another video of bill clinton doing his happy dance when he got the news, which one would make you laugh harder?

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i would vote for the last option. Bill. butt thats only my guess.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I'm still looking to know where Clubber finds his Asian girls, since they don't seem to be coming our of SC's or AMP's.

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Clubber has a keen eye for Asian beauties.. We've talked about ones we've known through the years while clubbing.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    I AM Clubber.

CaraLynn87, I assume that is your picture. Don't appear to be Asian or exotic. As VM said, Asian is my interest.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Just noticed after I hit the Post button, an old thread.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    The question isn't What? anymore:

The question is more in the realm of Why? resurrect this thread....
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    HGR,

You would need to ask justme62 since he answered a months old hypothetical:

donald trump once said he could shoot someone in Times Square and people would still vote for him. now if you could watch a youtube video of trump using a large caliber handgun to shoot his BFF and political co-conspirator hillary clinton point blank in the face so that her head exploded like a watermelon hitting the ground after it was dropped off of a five story building and another video of bill clinton doing his happy dance when he got the news, which one would make you laugh harder?

justme62

Yesterday • i would vote for the last option. Bill. butt thats only my guess.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion