tuscl

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Tuesday, April 5, 2016 8:05 PM
Juice comes into the club trying to sneak 8 Four Lokos under his coat. The manager sez ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ DS8 tells JS69 the only way he's gonna get a grade-A BJ is if he pays $4,000. JS69 sez ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ CrazyJoe decides to do Flaming Dr Pepper shots with a dancer and the bartender lights Crazy's pants on fire by accident. Crazy sez ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ DanWilliams comes into the club to see HotStuff and he really is the guy in his avatar. Hotstuff instantly falls in love and sez ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ SJG finally comes out of his mom's basement and sees daylight for the first time in 3 years. His mom sez ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Bavarian still standing in front of the faucet at Baby Dolls just trying to wash his hands. The bathroom troll sez ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 4Got finally got a handjob in the club. No not really ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ LDK82 takes 4 songs to LDK. The stripper sez ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Dougster and Ricky having lunch at Panera sharing a bagel. Everyone sez ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

19 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Fuck you jackie.
  • Dur_Flush
    8 years ago
    Juice juice juice
  • Dur_Flush
    8 years ago
    I'm really starting to have conviction about the thesis of Shalynn being this Juice caricature
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    shailynn --> "DanWilliams comes into the club to see HotStuff and he really is the guy in his avatar. Hotstuff instantly falls in love and sez ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ " --> end quote shailynn ^Haha
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Oh I see you're an artist now too!!!!
  • Dur_Flush
    8 years ago
    <:3)~
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "I'm really starting to have conviction about the thesis of Shalynn being this Juice caricature" Listen bro, I spell way better than Juice
  • SnackBox69
    8 years ago
    Que ¿
  • pistola
    8 years ago
    Read through some threads. OP sounds like a troll. Talks a lot of smack, sparse advice. J/S
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    ^^^. ???? Really? 78 reviews of 48 clubs? You consider that sparse advice and trolling?
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Brilliant! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    And for the record I have received an ITC BJ! Told the stripper I had a dachshund and she dropped to her knees and said "this is free!" I said "Ace!" Dachshund system rules! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ If I were you I'd start bringing the dog to the club with you. All dachshunds are cute as hell, so if you can teach it to sit at the bar and wear sunglasses I bet strippers will start having sex with you for free just to hang out with the dog.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    " Read through some threads. OP sounds like a troll. Talks a lot of smack, sparse advice. J/S " Are you retarded or do you have Down syndrome?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    $4K sounds reasonable.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I agree warhawk I'm no troll just look at all my raviews
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ listen, cutting and pasting all of SJGs reviews to your account doesn't count!!!!
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "$4K sounds reasonable." ----------------------------------------------- John Smith: A bright spot in an otherwise dismal economy for young people. BTW: Some of us non-trolls, who don't travel much -- who have beautiful DS's on the side -- post reviews under an alias for anonymity. Deal with it, you PLs.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Juice started this trend with his 37 different accounts. Nobody ever would have caught on but he made one mistake. Every single account has to do with juice, poker or North Carolina sports and eventually everyone caught on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion