tuscl

The complex job of a bathroom troll

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Tuesday, March 29, 2016 6:30 PM
You probably thought, like me, that the services of the bathroom troll were limited to such critical functions as squeezing soap in your hand, handing out paper towels, keeping a bowl full of mints, and rubbing a lint roller over your clothes. Certainly these many tasks alone are enough to give any professional troll a sense of pride and accomplishment about his life's work. However, recently at a club I discovered a new bathroom troll task. This job really is quite challenging beyond anything that we can imagine. The task I'm talking about involves the troll reaching down by your crotch while you wash your hands. It's not obvious why he does this so I had to ask. Does anybody want to guess what the troll is doing? Hint: it's not any type of sexual service. There is not enough weed in the world for me to allow any sex act with any guy, let alone the bathroom troll. So get your mind out of the gutter. This guy showed great initiative in developing this additional service. It was easily worth a $1 tip. He would've been my fav bathroom troll but unfortunately the 100 year old guy who sleeps half the time at Follies already occupies that coveted position

47 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    You got me John, hope it something that makes sense
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    His brushing the lint off your clothes w/ a clothes brush.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Ok John, he was making sure your zipper was all the way up
  • IntegraGSR
    8 years ago
    Spraying cologne on your pants to mask any possible urine smell. Makes a girl wanna give head if it smells fresh down there.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Good guesses. But nobody's gotten it yet.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Damn...Reuben the bathroom guy at Follies is that old???
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I thought I was being kind to estimate that Reuben is only 100.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Was he preventing the water from splashing on to your crotch, thus saving you from intense embarrassment?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You touched his crotch first and he was reciprocating
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    He is keeping the water off your pants.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Cleaning dancer make up off of you?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    He made the sign of the cross over your crotch?
  • mm1482345
    8 years ago
    Yep, it was an exorcism...." The power of Christ compels you....."
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Nobody has gotten it. Here's a hint. The purpose of his action involves water.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    He steams the creases out of your trousers crotch area? (Sounds dangerous!)
  • Essdub
    8 years ago
    Was he blocking your crotch from water splash, to make sure it didn't look like you peed yourself a little bit?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Check back in the morning. And keep guessing.
  • Austin1
    8 years ago
    cleaning the piss dribble stain out of your slacks.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    He put a towel between your crotch and the edge of the wet sink so you wouldn't lean into it.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    The guy works in a toilet, making an honest living, and we shouldn't challenge his dignity. At least he doesn't have fo sue other human beings for a living. In John's case, he's probably offering to provide support in case John passes out in a drug-induced coma.
  • pistola
    8 years ago
    He stopped a water leak that wouldve shut down the club. Or the dancer that just made you bust a nut tipped him $20 and knew you were good for round #2.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    He was spraying either scotch guard or maybe some rain-x on your crotch so when the strippers squirt all over you it simply runs right down onto the couch.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Nobody has gotten it. Here's a hint. The purpose of his action involves water." The exorcism idea involves holy water! Does that count!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I'm guessing that the club installed a bidet attachment and he was trying to adjust the water pressure for you!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    At least there's something about strip clubs that you guys don't understand. This was at Baby Dolls. The bathroom has these fancy sink faucets that look like little water falls. The sinks are motion activated, and the motion sensor is under the sink. When you stand in front of the sink it turns on. The BT (bathroom troll) reaches down and holds his hand in front of your crotch and moves it slightly while you wash your hands. I asked why and he said it was to make sure that the motion sensor is engaged and the water doesn't cut off while you wash your hands. So he keeps moving his hand in front of your crotch to keep the water flowing. He seemed to be doing this for everybody.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Something t'aint right. Better call an engineer. Or it needs cleaning. What's the point of having a fancy sensor if it don't work properly.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    "He was spraying either scotch guard or maybe some rain-x on your crotch" Scotch Crotch? I like the idea.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Also the point of the sensor is not to waste water.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    No, JS. I still like my explanation better. So I'm staying with it! I'm also going to be Donald Trump's new spin doctor......
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Reuben says that it was better when you had to pump the water. :)
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    This is an example of somewhat useless technology. I've seen sensors operating beneath the faucet - activated when your hands are in front of it. Beneath the sink seems quite odd.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "So he keeps moving his hand in front of your crotch to keep the water flowing." Right. But why did he have to keep feeling your balls at the same time?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    That's a "perk" of said job!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Ace post jackslash!
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I hope he didn't offer you any Junior Mints
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    John, how do you know he was actually doing anything? Lame, not worth a tip.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I don't give a shit if he was doing anything or not. I always give the troll a dollar, even Reuben. It's a cost of doing business.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "I don't give a shit if he was doing anything or not. I always give the troll a dollar, even Reuben. It's a cost of doing business." Or, if you're Dur_Flush, you tip a $50! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Stories like this are why we should try to maintain an environment where JohnSmith69 continues to post! Who else could have told a goofy little story about a bathroom troll activating the sink in as brilliantly entertaining a manner? Maybe crazyjoe! However, crazyjoe's version of this story would have involved clogging the sink by defecating in it! Still brilliant, but a very different story! But I still say we're left with JohnSmith69 and crazyjoe for this kind of entertainment! ;)
  • Dur_Flush
    8 years ago
    Bathroom attendance live a hard life thus I tip $50 for helping me clean up
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I always tip the washroom troll $1, too. It's even funnier when I go to a death metal or black metal concert at the HoB and they have a washroom troll. Yeah, a washroom troll at a death metal concert, figure that one out! I usually have him hold my whiskey or my beer for me while I urinate. He always does!
  • BagBoyJames
    8 years ago
    I did this job once in Jacksonville FL when I needed a few bucks. Believe it or not I made damn good cash....about $30 per night....shit boys old James felt rich
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Must have been the restroom upstairs. I hate it. Is splashes water on you.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    I wonder what happens if you bring your own hand wipes into the bathroom? Do you still tip the BT for being a creepy stalker? Or does he get mad you robbed him of his own business.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    AFAIK the ladies room at Tootsies has an attendant.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Both dancers and female custies use-it (Tootsies gets a good amount of female custies at night),
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Hotstuff - Follies has a ladies room attendant. She makes repairs to dancer outfits, sells tampons, etc.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion