Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

&

Timex345

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

What is the longest amount of time between visits with your favorite entertainer? One girl I specifically have been ignoring. Another girl, I just took a break and haven't really gone out of my way to visit again. I enjoy seeing a variety of girls. So, being tied down to a few girls isn't fun for me.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for K
K
•

almost three years when she moved away but I think that isn't what you meant. 2 or three months when it was a bit of a problem to fit into my schedule to go to the club on the nights she was working.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Don't wait too long.

Girls at the club's by me change their dancing clubs often.

Profile picture for K
K
•

Warhawks I have contact info for those I most wish to see.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

6 years or so. I miss her, but I'm hopeful she is out of the life wherever she is.

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

Why do you have an ampersand as the title?

As for me, six months have been the longest amount.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

For out of state regulars, there can easily be 2-6 months between visits. And yes they sometimes disappear during this time period. But of course this excludes the DS who I see 2-4 times per month despite the distance.

For local regulars, the longest delay between visits is usually 4-6 weeks.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

There's a girl at one of the clubs in my area who was a favorite during her time at my current favorite club. I saw her at her current club back in November, but haven't been back since, largely because I do not enjoy her current club.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement