tuscl

&

Timex345
Illinois
What is the longest amount of time between visits with your favorite entertainer?
One girl I specifically have been ignoring. Another girl, I just took a break and haven't really gone out
of my way to visit again. I enjoy seeing a variety of girls. So, being tied down to a few girls isn't
fun for me.

7 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    almost three years when she moved away but I think that isn't what you meant. 2 or three months when it was a bit of a problem to fit into my schedule to go to the club on the nights she was working.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Don't wait too long.

Girls at the club's by me change their dancing clubs often.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Warhawks
    I have contact info for those I most wish to see.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    6 years or so. I miss her, but I'm hopeful she is out of the life wherever she is.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Why do you have an ampersand as the title?

As for me, six months have been the longest amount.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    For out of state regulars, there can easily be 2-6 months between visits. And yes they sometimes disappear during this time period. But of course this excludes the DS who I see 2-4 times per month despite the distance.

For local regulars, the longest delay between visits is usually 4-6 weeks.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    There's a girl at one of the clubs in my area who was a favorite during her time at my current favorite club. I saw her at her current club back in November, but haven't been back since, largely because I do not enjoy her current club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion