tuscl

OT: Sleeping With The Boss

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
So this morning my boss is talking about what a pussy her husband is, and how she dreads looking at him naked.

Course my spidey senses start to tingling -- married women who bash their men are ripe for fucking, duh.

Now I doubt I'm her type, and she's not mine either (toothpick thin)

Still it got me a' thank'n

If you had an attractive female boss who wanted some pipe would you go for it? What are the pros and cons?

23 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Go for it. Then sue for sexual harassment and retire. :)
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    If I had a fine female boss that wanted to fuck, I know I would do it regardless of my knowing it would end very badly. It would be impossible to resist.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    What Lone_Wolf said. Though I'd probably try to get her asking me on camera, just to protect myself. :)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Oh I'd do it in a heartbeat.

If the roles were reversed and I was the boss - no way Jose!!!! To much potential backlash.
  • K
    9 years ago
    bad idea but I agree, I'd do it. Another item to cross off the fantasy list
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    My boss's boss is a hot divorced mid 40s woman who dresses in tight dresses and tall boots a lot.

If she asked, I'd hit it.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    If she were my boss and fuckable, yeah I'd probably do out of obligation to my boss. If I didn't I'd get fired, right? So I'd TOFTT.

• Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I would do it since she is the superior and I'm the subordinate. However, if the reversal was true, then FUCK NO.

May not be the best idea but I wouldn't have as nearly as much to lose as her. I'd say try it.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I did it, she fell in love with me, wanted my baby. What a disaster. LOL
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    GACA, do you listen to Mark Zuckerberg making speeches often?
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^never have UKguy
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    If my boss was female and had a hot body - I'd be unable to say no. I know it's stupid - it causes lots of at work issues - but pussy is one of my addictions - and I know I can't say no.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    If you don't you gotta be queer
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit! I agree with shailynn
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    GACA, tread carefully!
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Clackport it's just a scenario. ..like I said, very sure I'm not her type
  • saroya
    9 years ago
    Happened to me when I was in my early 20's and my indirect boss was in her late 20's. She had an older husband and kids from his prior marriage. We started by hanging out at her girlfriend's house once in a while and I really wanted to get with her girlfriend, but no dice. Eventually my boss got me drunk one night and we ended up fucking in the back of her car. I still remember her saying the next day at work that she didn't feel one bit guilty. She started hanging around me a lot at work, co-workers started talking, she showed up at my house one day unexpectedly. It became awkward and I had to end it.

I would advise not to do it. Imagine the worst repercussions and ask yourself if it's still worth it.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Dude you should save yourself and hook at least one of us up. If things go south you won't take the heat and loose your job..

• ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    GACA, don't do it (her). There is no way that it will end well for you. The BEST outcome is that you will fall ass over teakettle for each other and get married; this will cause you to have to leave your job. The worst case is that you will initially have great sex but eventually, one of you will start to regret it, the boss will start to abuse you, even if subtly, to force you to quit.

Run, don't walk, from this ill-advised liason!!!!
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Don't do it man. Not worth risking, especially since you've indicated you have a really good job.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    What Shadowcat said.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I remember the one female manager we used to have. She essentially used the position to pick up boy toys. Once she got a new boss, one who took work seriously, not only was she gone soon after, but so were the boy toys. You should never date the boss unless you intend to get a new job sooner rather than later. As I tell people at work, we aren't here to turn each other on.
  • dutchman2000
    8 years ago
    I once had two HOT married bosses when I was in college. Each head of a different dept and I had to work for either as needed. They were best friend, one blond, one brunette. Both husband bashing constantly. Started having me drive them both to lunch, then started buying me beers, and hanging out drinking in the warehouse watching me work. Soon it was "don't worry about it, it's just a kiss" and escalated from there. Yeah, I guess once upon a time my life didn't suck!!!!!!!!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion