tuscl

Hypothetical: what if only black girls did extras?

chessmaster
Illinois
Itc or outside. How many would still partake?

37 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I probably would

:)
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    My preference is white, Latina, and Asian. However, Rihanna in the Umbrella video could dance for me any day of the week.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Papi, for you the question is what if only skinny white girls gave extras, would you participate.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Of course - skinny white pussy is better than no pussy.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I don't know how many would partake but I would.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Once in a while I'm attracted to a black girl, and would certainly partake any time I'm attracted -- I just tend not to be attracted to black girls very often. In this theoretical world, I'd probably spend relatively less $ at the SC and more doing FBSM, since I'd be able to find relatively more women I'm attracted to there.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    black chicks are not really my thing. But are always exceptions. i'm sure Papi would be a full participant:)
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I'm a black person, and I've only done OTC extras with black women and will continue to do so along with any other race.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The older one gets usually the more set in their ways they get – at 46, non-black chicks for the most part move the needle less and less for me – “once you go black …”.

I was at a mostly Latina SC on Fr eve – got some decent dances from what I felt were some nicely put together Latinas – but I did not come close to getting my fill.

Went to my fave dayshift small black club here in Miami on Sat afternoon and was there from 4:30 pm to 9:30 pm and was getting VHM dances 75% of the time I was there and got my fill – IME often times in the mixed-clubs the non-black dancers try to avoid maximum contact while giving dances while in the small black clubs the dancers often times aim for giving max contact – many of them will maneuver my cock or they’ll wiggle their ass in order to get as much of me over the shorts in them as possible – and I eat that shit up.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Yes. I sometimes get extras with black dancers now. My favorite dancers are busty white blondes, but busty black girls are also good.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Ridiculous question, but, YES.
  • K
    8 years ago
    absolutely. As long as I am attracted to the lady, why would I not?
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    If only white guys could get erections, would the Kardashians & Jenners still be virgins?
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    only at night time..

enough with the fucking skin color. if i didn’t know better i’d swear you all were race baiters (not the same thing as masturbators btw). unfortunately i do know better and too many people here are serious and have some serious issues IMHO. fucking get over it

"Now is the time”… "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” – a dead southern christian preacher

• Estafador
    8 years ago
    this seems like a setup question.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    Papi's crazy. I'd rather have no pussy than skinny white pussy. YUCK!!!!
  • 1Chanman
    8 years ago
    I only dug white chicks but then lived in DC for 10 years. The only chick that's made me think about sex every time I saw her is black. Skin color doesn't matter; if she's fucking hot, I want that face or pussy on my cock
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    It would be time to get your mackin', crackin'
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Hypothetical answer who cares?
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    There was a time in US history when white pussy wasn't as easy to come by, everyone went to the black part of town to get laid.

History has already answered this question
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I certainly would. A third of my seventy-some ITC BJs have been from black girls. I'm what you would call an equal opportunity cocksuckee.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Can she have a French Canadian accent?
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I got busy with a fine sistah yesterday at a club in OC. Having only fine AA women for extras would not be an issue for me.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Wouldn't bother me at all. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman no matter any other physical attribute.

I am always amazed at guys who are only attracted to blondes, or girls with big tits, or girls with .... pick your detail. It's fine with me if you have a specific preference, but my particular preference is overall beauty. And sometimes personality and/or attitude overcomes physical attributes.

But black girls in the SC, I love them. As long as I find them beautiful. And there are many beautiful ones out there.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I might?
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    I'm absolutely IN! While I prefer lean, petite, fair skinned damsels with natural generous tits, I also enjoy variety. Black is just a skin color an does little to describe the allure, appeal or sexiness of a woman!
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I'd be very fucking happy - I love all pussy - and that wouldn't cause me any difficulties.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    One of my favorite sayings in regard to pussy - "It's all pink on the inside".
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Race baiting, no comment.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    "Race baiting" IS a comment. Would you care to elaborate? How is the OP's question "race baiting"?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Hell yes
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    As long as I was OK with everything else about them, absolutely yes.

My question for everyone is if only fat girls did extras, would you get them?
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    DandyDan - I'd still be happy! The fat girls I've fucked have all been great fucks - so that would be fine with me!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Dan you know my answer. Lol

Fuck Yes!!! I love me some fat bitches!
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    No. Scratch that. Hell no.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    DandyDan: Yeah I still would get extras from fat girls.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I adore women with a pretty face and that has zero to do with race. Since my ATF has been providing me with pleasure for 10 years, I'd have to say yes I would simply because she is Haitian.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion