tuscl

All white female strip clubs

nemesisk7
Putero
I dont like strip clubs that have mix of girls , I would like to see an only Caucasian white girl strip clubs but here in LA good luck with that , if i want Latina i go to mexico , King henry and starz in gardena if you want ebony girls. I guess I have to go to Germany FKKs or Denmark if i want the white girl experience

64 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    Go to the KKK Klub in Mississippi in 1920.
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    I agree with you Jack! But, 1950 would work for him also.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Variety is the spice of life.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Jack,

You don't like donuts?

In the UK, it stands for Krispy Kreme Klub

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio…
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Scandinavia.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    4Play is sometimes 70% around white. What's wrong with that?
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Latino is white in my book, but whatever.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Closest I've ever seen is Bourbon Street Circus, in Phoenix, at least on some shifts/days.

Maybe in North Dakota?
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @motorhead lol sounds like an honest joe hilarious mistake. I'd probably go to their event anyway...after they change their promotion ad of course.

@Dominic why would you consider Latin people white?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The Columbia SC Platinum Plus page shows Dancer Ethnicity: White. I know it used to be that way. No so sure now that their business is in the shitter.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Make sure you say hi to David Duke when you find that club.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Are the trolls now changing from homophobia to abject racism? As goes Republican presidential politics, so goes trolling at TUSCL: Both have taken a nasty turn.
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    I sure hope you're sterile.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    How funny if the OP had stated "All Black Female Clubs" or "Latino" he would have been given a free pass, but since be said "All White" references are made to him as being associated with David Duke, or being stuck back in time before the civil rights era in the 1950's.

OMG the guy was just showing his preference. Big example of reverse discrimination that so many people buy into from the liberal media. "White stripper lives matter", too!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Meat, you're digging a deep hole...
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Because it's completely impossible to pay attention to the girls you like and ignore the others.

Way to the unnecessarily limit your options.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I don't think I've ever been to a club with only Caucasian dancers - but I never cared that much about it - as I find all ethnicities to be quite sexy.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Are you kidding me Rockstar? Your bent is so obviously blinding you from reality. Every time there is a white knight of an opportunity for you to show how "progressive and liberating" you can be, it's quite the opposite. Your hypocrisy reigns supreme, and the hole you have created is your mouth.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Abject racism? Cmon are you trying to win the "white knight" award from TUSCL?
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Try Iceland.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Personally I like a variety of ethnicities in my restaurants, my movies, and my strippers. Though I have been to all-black and mostly-Latina SCs, my favorite clubs tend to have mostly white girls with a sprinkling of black, Hispanic, and Asian chicks for flavoring. I hope that phrasing doesn't cause the hypersensitive to call me a racist. Wait, no, I don't care what the hypersensitive think!

If the OP prefers strip clubs with white girls only, how does that make him a racist? Maybe he is, maybe he isn't; his preference for white strippers isn't sufficient evidence. I do agree with GMD that he is unnecessarily limiting his options, but that's not a racist choice per se. Rockstar's charge of "abject racism" is ludicrous. Why does the Left have to play the race card so often? In today's political climate in America, labeling someone racist is a serious charge that should be based on more than a preference for strippers of one color.

One more thing: differentiating between white and Latino is artificial, as many Latinos are as Caucasian as I am. The fact that someone has Spanish-speaking ancestors doesn't in itself make him of a different race. The category "Hispanic" didn't even exist in the U.S, Census until the 1970s!

Come to think of it, "Asian" is even less meaningful than "Hispanic" or "Latino". As I've pointed out before, there is *no* connection between light-skinned Turks, brown-skinned Arabs, dark-skinned Tamils, and "yellow"-skinned Chinese other than the fact that they live on the continent of Asia.
  • JoeCool55
    9 years ago
    I agree, at least from what I read, with Meat72, this is a perfect example of people jumping on the politically correct band wagon that says someone cannot mention something that references "all white". Yet from television to books to holidays we are taught to not say "white only", but "black only" is okay. Now to go on..... As far as the original person that started this, he may be a black guy that just wants to do a white girl, or he may be white guy that doesn't like anything but white girls. The point being is that, are we going now let the "Racist Card" creep into the SC World... c'mon guys, were talking about someone's preference in strippers, give him a break. Some of the discussions I've read here make strippers sound like just a piece of meat (sorry Meat72 no pun intended, haha), like a stripper isn't hardly human but just a cum bucket for us horny toads! But mention the "white" word in connection with a Club there work at, and now its "WTF' what a racist. And for you people about to jump MY ass, my ATF is mixed so fuck you, don't try that one....JS
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    i don’t know if the OP is a bigoted racist or not. i suspect not because he often posts about visiting whore houses in Mexico though many racists do like to go to the other side of the tracks or down to the slave quarters to get their racist jollies off (can you say san_jose_guy?) but i can’t say one way or the other about the OP.

but yeah, i have to agree that what is pretty clear is who the real PC bigots are in this thread. i just can’t imagine a similar reaction or comments if Clubber had opined about wanting an ALL ASIAN strip club.

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    No idea if the OP is racist or not.

But I'm happy that I like hot women in general, and that melanin pigmentation does not affect my strip club experience.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Would anyone bat an eye if someone asked for a club with all black dancers? I doubt it.

Hypocrisy in a race discussion? I'm shocked.
  • hiroaki
    9 years ago
    As many times people have asked for all Asian or all Black clubs, now y'all want to throw that hypocrite ass race card huh? smh.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    The way I read it he just prefers white girls. Everyone has a personal preference, I don't think you accuse him of racist from that post.

It's funny though how politics are always thrown into everything. SMH.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I'm a black man, and I didn't find the OP's post racist at all. It is just a matter of preference. There was nothing hateful said about his post.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Let's be clear about what the OP said:

"I would like to see an only Caucasian white girl strip clubs"

Besides having a poor grasp of grammar, the OP does not seem to understand the equal opportunity employment laws. Since the 1960's it has been illegal to discriminate in hiring based on race. But that's what he wants. I am old enough to remember when it was legal to discriminate based on race, and it caused serious damage to blacks and other minorities. If someone desires racial discrimination, I will call him out on his racism.

If the OP had said he wanted a club with mostly white dancers, I would not have objected. I prefer white dancers myself, and I visit mostly white clubs. The OP, however, does not want to see even 1 non-white dancer. Sorry, jerkoff, but that makes you a racist, and you should return to the 1920's.
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    Are strip clubs required to follow EEO laws if dancers are not employees, but independent contractors?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I don't think he's necessarily being racist, he's just pointlessly limiting his options. It's like saying "I don't like strip clubs that have a mix of breast cup sizes. I would like to see an only C cup club."

I get wanting to see *more* girls of a particular type, but no mixture at all? The OP makes it sound like he thinks the presence of other ethnicities somehow pollutes the club, which *would* be a more than mildly racist comment if he meant it that way.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I'm not in any rush to judge this one this OP has been all over the place when it comes to stirring the pot
  • nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    I am not racist , it's just a matter of preference , I visit all kinds of clubs like I said in my post
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Not only is he asking for discriminatory practices, as Jack pointed out, there's really no reason to want an all white strip club. Most "mixed" clubs are mostly white. Even in LA I'm sure there's more than enough white girls. There's no shortage of clubs that have white girls whereas black girls are usually relegated to all black strip clubs. Same applies to Latinos although you'll see a few more of them in any given club.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    what a load of shit. this is a bullshit strip club discussion board where people bullshit.

“he WOULD like..”

a fucking “conditional” preference and no fucking different than if some holier than thou asshole said he WOULD like a club with nothing but BIG BUSTED strippers or he WOULD like a club staffed only by strippers without tattoos. EEO my ass. it’s PC bigotry and PC intimidation to silence

and again not one fucking soul on this board would have said shit if Clubber had posted that he WOULD like an ASIAN STRIPPERS ONLY club. what a load of shit
  • rick33
    9 years ago
    Sweden? Maybe he's got a thing for Elsa and Anna - and should "Let it Go"...
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Just keeping in mind this is clackport A/K/A missionary plus a whole slew of other troll aliases and his trolling in the past has been nasty with a lot of mean spirited shit thrown in.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    There's nothing imo racist about the op's post. He has his own preferences - and that's fine.

I think he may have opened the pc flood gates -
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    I seriously really think the only reason those that called out "racism" in this post only did so because they wanted everybody to picture them as this cool, hipster, "I'm more righteous than the rest of you because I'm more accepting of other cultures" appearance. Why else would someone have the shit for brains to call the OP racist, other than being an actual racist himself(or herself). This abject reverse discrimination is the main reason why Donald Trumo is leading in the polls, and the liberal fucktards have contributed to this POS divisiveness or country experiences. How can anyone support any candidate that doesn't value hard work, education, and family values which is quite apparently what the Democrats have been diabolically opposed to over the past couple of decades. SMH!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    In practice, "mixed" clubs tend to be 70% white or more, depending how you count biracial and light skinned Latinas.

My understanding is that even "black" clubs are rarely 100% black dancers.

I tend to prefer white dancers, but I'm fine if half the dancers in the club aren't my type of the other half are hot to me.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    If it would be profitable it would exist. They want as many spending customers as possible and customers have varied tastes. Why would you want to deprive other customers from getting what they want simply because they don't conform to your tastes. If you aren't racist, why do you object to having dancers of other races simply being present and providing for others?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I assume d OP living in LA that it would b more of an issue for him than if he lived in Minnesota for example - nevertheless one would think a lack of white dancers should not be an issue - our society is multicultural & multiculturalism should be expected to traverse all aspects of society.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    My brother in law is from Japan, and when we were at a central Pa club - a dude stopped me and asked "Wtf are you doing? Don't bring foreigners in this place!" - I was a bit drunk - so I told him "He's my fucking brother. If you don't see the family resemblance - I think you've had too much to drink!" - I wasn't sure how he was going to handle my retort - but I think I confused him - and he moved quite a distance away.

I guess it goes both ways - sadly.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    "How can anyone support any candidate that doesn't value hard work, education, and family values which is quite apparently what the Democrats have been diabolically opposed to over the past couple of decades. SMH!"

Here you are going on another OT political rant, as you often do. Democrats don't value education? LOL. The two most educated First Ladies ever are Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton...
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    OMG!!! These kind of asinine race baiting race rants are stupid and ONLY propagated by people who themselves are racists. Doesn't matter what race you are you can be an ignorant racist whether white, black, hispanic, asian, etc....

We prefer to swing with people like us. Doesn't make us racist. It's called a preference and what we're comfortable with. Yet, we do see SOME people calling other people racist because they state their preferences.

I had typed up a well thought out response to racism but said fuck it and erased it all. You can't have a rational debate about race with people who see racism simply because someone states a preference. Those kind of racists are not capable of any sort of sane and rational thought process.
  • serrano
    9 years ago
    to OP nemesisk - I did not see many if any black dance at Baby Doll Dallas in Texas.

This because BDD management will not play "black" musics there like Drake, Fetty Wop, DJ Mostard, Future, Little Waynes. Most of the dancer there are pretty young white girl with no implant, which is actually quite nice. The Latina girl appear white, I cannot tell them apart many time.

No black music policy discourage arrival of black customer I supposing. And club probably not wish to hire many woman of the "color" since most customer going enjoy a country musics they play there.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Everyone needs to chill the fuck out. Jeez.

My comment was meant as a fucking joke. Any tuscl'er who's met me knows I get dances from all types of dancers. Everyone of my long term girlfriends, my ex wife and my current otc stripper are white. So obviously I don't have a problem with white dancers or someone who prefers white dancers.

The OP worded his post in such a way it open it up for jokes and mine obviously got lost in the translation. To all who were offended, my apologies, but some people here need to relax.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Do you know why you don't see any protesters at Hillary or Bernie rallies! It's because conservatives are too busy working, obeying the law, and teaching their kids not to be perpetual societal leeches.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    OK broken record, we hear you, just like we do every time you go on a mindless political rant, which is pretty much every thread. Can you shut the fuck up finally?
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    you know what i would like? i would like everybody to watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI3p6Nw2…
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    I don't get all of this discussion of race. You're all all a bunch of damn dirty apes to me. Admittedly, some of you, like rickdugan l, are super intelligent apes. But your still apes. Who cares what color your skin or hair is. You don't even have much hair. Not like a sexy orangutan or anything.

On the other hand, if you irritate me you'll be something else. Something that rhymes with schmildebeest.

ROAR!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If you find a strip club and all the girls are pale white and have fangs, run. However let us know the name of the club.
    :)
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Oh, I must've missed that sarcastic smiley face at the end of everyones posts. You can't go around posting stuff like that in an online forum calling people a racist where no one can hear your voice inflections or see your body language.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    i still dont see the need for a all white strip club. most strip clubs are 75-90% white.
  • mrcmanson
    9 years ago
    Each strip club has a door fee. When you walk in the door, you just paid door_fee/strippers, for each stripper that night. If the stripper is fat/old/no ass/white/black, why should I pay for that? Each city has multiple SCs. To find the perfect dancer you have to to multiple SCs and spend multiple door fees, because each club is mixed and the same business model. If I take the 20% from 5 clubs I'd fuck, and sort them, I'd have 1 club with all DSes, instead of 2 out of 20, at 5 different clubs.

Imagine going to McDs drive through, and the speaker tells you "that will be $9.64, please pull up" and you didn't even say the order, the cashier tells you, "we are mixed restaurant sir" and hands you your bag and a drink. You dont know what you get until after you paid for it.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Nina, any one who posts an opinion is placing a political post. So take your own advice and shut the fuck up, quit visiting TUSCL, or put me on ignore. SMH...
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Well I posted a joke too without reading this whole thread. Everyone is too uptight I guess. I never called anyone a racist but if you think I am because I posted a joke about vampires being pale, go watch a vampire movie. I think dead and pale and vampire go together.

An all black club, all white, or all whatever club would likely be in violation of equal opportunity employment laws so I doubt any exist at least in the US. This could have been the answer and end of discussion. I'll skip reading back to see what I missed since tempers seemed to have flared on this thread.
  • nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    Looks like i hit a nerve with some of you , God forbid that someone prefers white dancers
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I have no problem that you prefer white dancers. I like white girls myself. But I don't discriminate.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Jack suggested Mississippi in the 1920's, but Alabama in 2015 just as well

http://youtu.be/KudwS5U9ouA

Roll Damn Tide
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    It isn't your preference for white dancers that elicited negative comment, it was the way you *stated* that preference. You phrased it in a way that some interpreted as racist.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    As I recently started saying...don't feed the trolls?
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    No one states acceptance of racism, that's clear. It's the point of crossing the line and calling out someone as being racist in a discussion where race wasn't the issue. The issue was preference, and that is where the intolerance began. People of all backgrounds should have the freedom to state what is on their mind without persecution (even though TUSCL has no regards to persecution) and if you disagree that is fine, but to combat someone's non-racist statement by calling them racist is abject reverse discrimination.
  • nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    Jackslash you are the Racist
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion