tuscl

OT: Raise your hands if you plan to be yummy yummy yummy in the vulture tummy tu

rickthevulture
Black vulture lives matter! Squawk!
Sunday, March 13, 2016 5:02 AM
You should all aspire to yumminess my hairless ape friends. Why not feed the world after you leave the world. That's the ticket! Squawk!

7 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    Carrion my wayward son
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    The vulture’s very like a sack Set down and left there drooping. His crooked neck and creaky back Look badly bent from stooping. Down to the ground to eat dead cows So they won’t go to waste Thus making up in usefulness For what he lacks in taste.--X. J. Kennedy
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Ace post jackslash! The Kennedy poem is brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    rickthevulture, I used to ask my ex to flush me down the toilet like a goldfish when I die, but I'll consider becoming vulture food! I worry that the goldfish strategy will clog the toilet!
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    My bud doesn't want to eat you dirtyass boy. rickthehagfish might, belittled then again he's slimy and disgusting.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Nah, 4got. After your body rots in the bowl for a couple months, the flesh will all fall cleanly from the bone and be easy to flush. Then your ex can sell your skeleton to a medical school! OK, that was about my weirdest comment ever. :-(
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Our local crows do a very good job of cleaning up when my Christian Eating Lions are done. Don't see how this vulture's going to get anywhere. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion