tuscl

Please wish me well

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
It's not as serious as any health issues, but I've been out of work for a little while. Final round of interviews are today.

42 comments

• ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Good luck Flag!
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Do it!! Fuck yeahhhhhhh....

Tell us how you do.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    God speed my brother
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Good luck, bro.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Good luck!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Godspeed
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'm sure the striippers are wishing you well too. :)
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Good luck!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Best of luck. And remember what the DS says--the best way to secure a job is to show them your tits.
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    You got this!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Don't put juice down as a reference on your application and you should be good to go.
  • rick33
    9 years ago
    Best of Luck!
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Just be confident in what has gotten you to the final round of interviews and go in there acting like you've already gotten the job and it'll be yours.

Good luck!
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Thank you all for the support. I'll let you know how it turns out.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Good luck! I wish you the best.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Good Luck!

SJG
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Good luck to you also.

I've just recently accepted a new job after looking for quite a while. I think the job market is starting to look up as it seems like recently there have been more recruiters looking for people...at least in my line of work.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Also, FWIW, in the organization I am building, no one will ever have the experience of "looking for a job".

SJG

Financial Meltdown
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQzEWeGJ…
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Good luck. Knock em dead.
  • gammanu95
    9 years ago
    Break a leg
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Best of luck. Just remember, going to strip clubs helps one's confidence!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    So how did you make out?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Ask them when they want you to start.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago

Thanks again for all of your support and encouragement.

I just got back from my last interview. One of the interviewers was unable to make it yesterday.

I think it went well. I should find out by the end of the week.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Good luck and the best advice I can say is just try to stay calm. It can be nerve wracking waiting to hear back about an interview.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Be cool I'm sure you did well.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    We'll get a lap dance to speed up your chances.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    No one in the organization I am building would ever have the experience of "looking for a job". They would never have to worry about such things. They would always be continuing to educate themselves, and always working in challenging situations. And there would always be total pussy saturation 365 days per year.

This is no utopia, it is very simple. It is just people working together and making things work by a different set of rules. Knowledge, Spirituality, and Sex are already in gross oversupply. There is no shortage and so they should not need to cost money. Some of our people will live communally, but most will continue to live outside as they have been.

But it is by invitation only and there are very high standards. The men have to meet these standards at the start. The women are allowed more latitude and time to see how it works first hand.

My salary for running this will be $1 per year. And I won't be getting anymore pussy than anyone else. Most of our guys will be younger than me. And our women will give them all they can handle. Women have an extremely high capacity. And we'll assume that they're down for 50% of each lunar cycle, letting them have lots of time for personal stuff. We don't push them.

Good Luck Flagooner, but contact me if you want to live differently.

SJG

Four Horsemen - The Poor Are Honest
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fbvquHS…
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I hope they make you an offer. I wish you the best.

If you need any references - you can always use my name...
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Hey all. Good news. I got hired. Not the job I originally interviewed for but was offered a diiferent position that is more interesting to me and a little bit more $. I start a week from monday. Thanks for your positive vibes.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Fawk yeah, congrats!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Good going buddy congrats
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Great! Be sure to post stories of what you do with strippers using the new income.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Congrats - hope u enjoy the job.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Congrats flag.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Woohoo! Best of all possible outcomes. You impressed them enough to get a better and better paying job. Congratulations!
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    That's the tops!! Good job and after you save 3 months worth of expenses go and splurge on a big strip club trip.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Glad to hear it. Congrats.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Congratulations dude. That's awesome. Best of luck.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Time to celebrate. I'll meet you at the club.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Good luck man! Hopefully with your janitor's pay you'll be able to get your CF back!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Congrats! I forgot what it was like being unemployed instead of having too much work to do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion