tuscl

Dancers wearing glitter.

Are dancers that have glitter over their bodies a dealbreaker? I went to see one of my favorites and she has now started to wear glitter all over her body. I got plenty of dances from her but she left glitter all over my clothes. Fortunately I was heading straight home but in principle I don't think it is the best business move. Most customers have a significant other to return home to and they don't want to risk having glitter all over their clothes. You can change clothes after the visit but the wifey may see it in the dirty laundry.

36 comments

• larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    I hate that shit.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I thought that fad had disappeared for the reasons mentioned. 10 years ago I ran into a Czech girl at the old Crazy Horse Saloon in Forest Park GA. I told her that was a "no no" and why. She said that was the customers problem. Another dancer came over and helped brush that shit off of me and I didn't even have to worry about going home.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    When I was married it was a major problem, just like spray on tans. Now it's just a nuisance.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I never see dancers with glitter.
  • rickthevulture
    9 years ago
    Don't mind glitter on a dancer. Kind of makes my feathers pretty when I do the old cloacal kiss on their lower lips. But glitter on a corpse hurts my tummy. Squawk!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Haven't seen it in 5 years
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I thought that practice was over. It's bad as it makes us PL's stand out after leaving the club. Dancers know this - and they shouldn't wear glitter anymore. I don't think it improves their stage shows - and it's a nuisance otherwise.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    But no not a deal breaker im single
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I thought that it went away too but I guess some dancers haven't gotten the memo. I'm single as well but I still don't want it all over my clothes, especially if I'm going somewhere else after my visit.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    ON THE ONE HAND: it's fucking retarded, the girls know it can get guys in trouble and many customers hate it, and that it's limiting their own business. But if they made good decisions, they might not be strippers.

ON THE OTHER HAND: it's unfair to talk about stripper bad judgement and not do the same about customers. A grown adult should be able to do at least a little judicious pre-planning. And as customers, we know that some strippers wear glitter, and we also know that those aren't the only hazards to our clothes -- from period blood, to someone spilling their whiskey all over you, there are any number of things that can happen. So in any case, and ESPECIALLY if the stakes are high, like your relationship or family is at risk, there's just no excuse for not having the bare-minimum level of foresight to leave an extra shirt and pair of pants in the car, maybe a package of wet wipes to wipe yourself down.

So yes -- strippers are retarded for wearing it, but I have trouble working up too much sympathy for customers who don't do the slightest thing to protect themselves
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I rarely see it anymore. But as a single guy I wouldn't really bother me.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Butterman: yep, now that I"m single, doesn't bother me at all. Actually, when I was married, I just find it a mild annoyance, because I always changed into fresh clothes and wiped myself down before going home anyway.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Rock & Roll, Part 2

http://youtu.be/Nras3c8r45k
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Dancers should know better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FX7KV5J…

LMAO...
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I hate glitter, spray-on tans, and heavy perfume on dancers but haven't really encountered any of these things for several years. Apparently strippers are teachable.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    It's no big deal. If you don't like it have an extra shirt to change in to. If i'm getting stripper glitter on me then mrs sea will probably have even more on her. She has a bunch of that shimmer lotion she got at bath & body works that she loves. If she likes it then I like it.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    A lot of clubs ban it because it gets on everything.

One thing I appreciate about my CF is she doesn't douse herself in perfume, so I can go back to work and not smell like I've been at a whorehouse
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I used to get it all over my dress shirts from one certain dancer I was seeing inside the club.

I just took the shirts to the dry cleaners.
    Although, one time I noticed they didn't get it all off especially under the sleeves. That wasn't cool.

But, yeah, now I tend to avoid strippers with a lot of glitter on. Hopefully it's a dying fad.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    It would be bad enough to have glitter all over your clothes. Even worse to have it in your hair. No way would I get dances with any stripper I knew was wearing glitter.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I don't mind if they get glitter on me. Lots more than that gets on me. No problem.

SJG
  • s88
    9 years ago
    @rickthevulture Viniq, drinkable safe to eat glitter

Smelling like ladies perfume, body lotion, and pussy, with a hint of glitter make happy at the end of the night.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    A deal breaker? Fuck yes.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    There is a special section in hell for dancers who wear glitter.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    "Smelling like ladies perfume, body lotion, and pussy, with a hint of glitter make happy at the end of the night."

:)

SJG
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I guess we're the only people who don't have a problem with the glitter. It always reminds me the next day just how much fun we had.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^^ :)

I like to smell the girl on me. Perfume should augment her natural smells, not cover them up. And we all know how closely smell couples to taste.

Girls at AMP's offer me a second shower, an after the fact shower. I always tell them no. "I like smelling you on me."

:)

I always compliment girls when they wear lots of makeup. I tell them about how it shows me the passions that wait to be brought to the surface. "Your makeup will get rubbed off, but by that time your real colors will be showing."

SJG

Overdose: The Next Financial Crisis
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ECi6WJp…
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    As a single PL it's a nuisance but not a deal breaker.

OTOH - a dancer leaving a wet-spot on my shorts is good & bad IMO - good b/c it means she got into it - bad b/c d next dancer thinks u came.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I guess I'm in the minority. But decided to cast my vote publically.

I don't mind it. I have nothing to hide and clothes can be cleaned.

My ATF was a glam stripper. She was into glitter. I learned to live with it
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    It's a deal breaker for me and I'm single. I don't want that crap all over my clothes. same goes for that brown body spray or whatever it is. My problem has been identifying dancers wearing all that crap. Glitter is easier to see. It's possible I might go for dances on one night and then if my clothes didn't turn brown from body spray or I'm not glowing in the dark from glitter, then I may buy repeat dances. I turned down dances from a favorite before because I thought she was wearing the body spray stuff that rubbed off. I'm not married to them so I feel free to say no all night. If I might have bought dances but she had tons of glitter, no way. I'll let her dance for all the others who don't mind.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    I don't have to worry about a significant other but I still want nothing to do with glitter. It's impossible to get rid of that stuff, it's immortal! FUCK glitter!
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I'm not high on glitter, but other than this one girl at my old favorite club, I haven't seen someone who had glitter for years. And the only reason I tolerated that girl was because of her oral fixation.
  • s88
    9 years ago
    My SC clothes are exclusive to clubbing. SC clothes get damaged in way normal clothes do not. My favorite SC pants are starting to look like http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6088/6153… http://makeitorfixit.com/wp-content/uplo… but only on my lap, from too many lapdaces. Pant zippers get broken. A dancer or massage girl opens my shirt and breaks a button. Period blood on your pants. My only worry are lipstick stains. Thats a bitch I got no idea how to clean off but I've never had that problem yet. Glitter is not really noticeable.
  • loper
    3 years ago
    I like the way it looks on an older woman's skin, but I definitely don't want to take it home. Same with perfume -- whether cheap or expensive I like the smell, but don't want to wear it home.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    I still encounter it. you would’ve thought that these girls have figured it out by now... glitter and excessive perfume is not good for the perverts to go back to the significant other. personally I don’t care.. she can leave with significant glitter and perfume and lipstick all over me and it doesn’t make a difference because I split from my ex wife about 10 years ago. basically I got nothing to hide. all my children... my brothers... my sister and my ex-wife know i like girls that are legal age.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Nice job bumping a 5 year old thread on a subject that's been discussed in a few other threads since then, moron.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Loper didn't bump anything. I believe this was bumped by one of those spam accounts that founder has since deleted (but the 'bump' remains). There are several old threads that are being bumped this way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion