tuscl

Hottest Asian

larryfisherman
California
There was a recent thread that asked if Asians moved your needle.

My question is who's the hottest Asian stripper you've ever seen?

At Spearmint Rhino in Las Vegas, there was this Korean with a gorgeous face, big titties (might have been fake), perfect ass, great great body. I'd rate her a 9.5. I wish all Asians looked like that!

26 comments

• flagooner
    9 years ago
    Kim
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    There's a good-looking Asian stripper in one of my favorite Detroit clubs. Tiny body, C cup boobs, nice ass, beautiful face. Too bad I don't like Asians.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Have you gotten "dances" from her Jack?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Not counting my ex-ATF, one of my Thai friends is the hottest woman I've ever seen. Even the ATF can'y compete in her league.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    In NYC, I saw a dancer who looked like Lucy Liu in her prime, but with larger/nicer tits. Didn't get to spend time with her; she was in high demand.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I've never seen a hot Asian Dancer. Not my thing.

The only Asian I've ever found attractive is Tia Carrere. Schwing.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    "Have you gotten "dances" from her Jack?"

When she first started in the club I got some dances but no "dances."
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I stumbled on a hot Asian at a jersey club. It was by accident - as the club was full of brazilians. Took her to VIP and got a great series of rides from her. Then she asked what I do for a living - I told her about the financial models I build - and she told me how much she loves math and statistics - and suddenly I went from stiff to soft - and then I think I turtled - lol!
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I got dances from a hot asian at the sapphire in Vegas once. She had fake tits and was at least a 9.5. like larry said i wish all asians looked like that.
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    Lots of Asian dancers on the west coast. I find most of them pretty hot, but I have a thing for petite girls. There's one girl that I didn't realize was Asian until another dancer described her that way. Beautiful face and the body of a fashion model.

Oddly, Lucy Liu doesn't do it for me.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    It's a tie between a smoking hot Korean beauty who (unfortunately) priced herself out of the market because she knew how hot she was, and a Korean/Japanese gal who worked at a LM topless bar. They are both classically beautiful, and an Asian admirers wet dream. *sigh*
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Cashman1234: " I told her about the financial models I build - and she told me how much she loves math and statistics - and suddenly I went from stiff to soft"

I would have had the opposite reaction. Covariant analysis turns me on.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    My ATF.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'm with jackslash. I met an MILF in the club who also fronts a local band. I went to see them and was blown away! So she gained a few points on the hotness scale.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Though I mostly get dances from white girls, I often succumb to jungle fever, taco fever, and, yes, yellow fever. Over the years I've gotten dozens of lappers from many Asian girls. The hottest I've ever seem may well be Savannah, a Filipina currently dancing at the Silver Bullet in Urbana, IL. She has wonderful light brown skin and a magnificent body by any standards -- great ass *and* tits -- especially for an Asian chick. However, as I've mentioned here before, she also seems to have an unusually mercenary attitude, so that I was one and done with her. It's too bad, really -- if she were a little nicer and less money-grubbing, she could wrap me around her little finger.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    There was this Asian girl at one of my regular clubs. She was smoking hot. I didn't get dances from her, because at the time the club was a air dance club. She has since moved on, I heard she moved to Texas. I wish I would have tried for OTC with her.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Jackslash - I enjoy a spirited discussion of regression analysis as much as the next pervert. It was one of those times where a sexy girl is looking up from between your knees - and she lights up way too much hearing you say statistics! I never expected that reaction.
  • dutchman2000
    9 years ago
    Mulan, asian at St James , Houston..
    Wanted to get dance from her but mostly she was hanging out with a pod of whales!
    Long hair , toned body, natural Cs. (fake smile, looked bored).
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    In honor of Asians, I jacked off to Asa Akira today.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Asa Akira is very jack-worthy! She has a great body - and her scenes are hot.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    I have seen about three Asian dancers who were smoking hot, all of whom I would rate at least a 9.5.

The hottest so far was a very tiny Thai or Vietnamese dancer in Dayton about 4 years ago. About 4'10" with a perfect body, built like a dancer. Awesome spinner type lap dances. One of my favorites while she danced.

The second was a Japanese dancer who used to dance in Columbus around 15 to 20 years ago. Short and nice natural breasts, around 5'2". One of the few Asian dancers with a normal Midwestern American accent. Didn't even try to put on a fake accent like a few of them, and neither did she act the typical Asian stereotype. Mediocre lap dances.

The third was a taller thin Asian gal who I saw in Dayton and Columbus, possibly mixed, around 5'9" large fake tits, but perfect body. Decent lap dances but kind of aloof so stayed away from her.

I have seen Asians in many cities including Phily, DC, Vegas, Minnesota, Atlanta, Tampa and Toronto, but most of those tended to either have great faces, and average bodies, or good bodies and average at best faces.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Asa would kill me in about a minute!
  • PredragDr
    9 years ago
    Avalise la Von is now her modeling name. She was a nice house dancer a few years ago.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Yoko Ono. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    There's a local dancer of Asian heritage who has the sweetest little East Texas drawl you'd ever want to hear. And she gives decent head, too.
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    My first OTC was with a Korean. She had just started dancing about one month before we met. She was pretty, smart, fit and sported natural 32DD boobs. Met at a nude club. Gave her a big tip when she came around for the tip parade and asked her to swing by. Had a fun convo.

I asked her for a lap dance to test her out. At that club, patrons had the choice of a topless or nude dance. When asked my choice, I laughed and said nude of course. From the first dance, she was total GFE. Took her to VIP, her first, and helped her enjoy her first on-the-job orgasm, from riding my tongue. I fell in love and started taking her to VIP regularly.

After about a month, made the pitch for OTC. She said she'd think about it. Saw an opening for a shopping trip, which turned into a great date, including our first fuck. It was the first OTC for both of us. Loved her petite body and tapping the bottom of her vagina. Her soft bouncy breasts were a real joy.

Had two other uncompensated OTC dates, one after her club shift with an overnight stay, and a final dinner where I was kicked to the curb due to a new boyfriend. I was hurt, but we're still friends and stay in touch via text.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion