tuscl

Depressing

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I'm going through on line photos of women at match.com

Lots of women have messaged me. Apparently I was effective at subtly saying I have money in my profile. And as I go through the pictures there are lots of hot women that I'd love to fuck.

So what's the depressing part? The women that I want to fuck in the pictures are the daughters of the women messaging me. The actual women to date, unlike their daughters, are ugly, fat, and unattractive.

In order to find a woman I'd date, with very few exceptions, I've got to go back 15-20 years in age. There are quite a few cute ones in the 35-45 range but the ones whose ages start with 5 are mostly untouchable.

I'm not surprised by this obviously. But it's still depressing to flip thru page after page of ugly. At least a few of them included cleavage shots, and I appreciate their effort. And I kind of grudgingly respect some of the women who post a bunch of pics without trying to hide the fact that they are ugly. That can't be easy. But their write up should just say "I have a pussy" which would at least highlight their best selling feature.

So can a mid 50s guy realistically hope to date 35-45 year olds? If not I may just stick with my strippers.

I

46 comments

• gawker
    9 years ago
    You want to get really depressed? Try it being 70 years old.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    you're on the wrong site bro.

try sugardaddie.com - that's what you're looking for
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    You're a straight shooter John Smith69. At least on TUSCL you are, but not sure if you are in your practice.

Thanks for telling it like it is.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    It depends on how you look like. If you are in good shape and don't look too old,dating 45yo women is very possible, I guess.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    -->"So what's the depressing part? The women that I want to fuck in the pictures are the daughters of the women messaging me. The actual women to date, unlike their daughters, are ugly, fat, and unattractive. "

One of the things that gets me shaking my head is women who post pictures of themselves next to their gorgeous sexually-mature daughters. Even a well-put-together 43-year-old, who looks nice in a pic by herself, is going to look horrible next to her 19-year-old daughter. Deep down, I think these women know it, but they're so driven to show off their daughters, they don't care how bad it makes them look.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Too much weed? Too little weed?
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Sorry but I'll bet the photos of the guys in that same age range were pretty disgusting too.
    I think that most older women, given the chance, would prefer a much younger guy too. It's how we are all wired - we desire youth. No harm in admitting that.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Seekingarrangmemt.com is the sugar daddy site for you man. I've always preferred younger women but I think you are worse than me!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The problem is definitely too little weed. I'm going to get really high and then flip thru the pics again. They can only get better.

I'm also thinking of posting a picture of myself with around 40-50 K in Benjamin's spread all around. I'm hoping that helps get the 35-45 yo ones interested.

Lopaw, I'm sure you're right. And I'm sure most guys my age are all over these women. But I'm fucking 5 strippers right now, all of whom are gorgeous and in their 20s. 4 of them are in their very early 20s. So this may be an impossible adjustment for me to make.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "Sorry but I'll bet the photos of the guys in that same age range were pretty disgusting too.
    I think that most older women, given the chance, would prefer a much younger guy too. It's how we are all wired - we desire youth. No harm in admitting that. "

Lopaw, you're absolutely right, but here's two things to think about...
    1. For some reason men have an unfair advantage because their 'money' can make a lot of women overlook what the men are lacking in the looks department. That is rare to work the other way around.
    2. Most women do not age well, and many men do age well. Many women are more attracted to older men versus younger bucks.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I don't need sugar daddy sites. I'm already a sugar daddy to two strippers, and I could easily find more in a strip club if I wanted them. I was now trying to find a woman to fuck with whom I might have a relationship that is not strictly about just money.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    What is it like to be 50 years old? I have 23 years until I get to experience this. It sounds really fucking shitty to say the least. I mean "fat, old, and ugly" sounds like a nightmare. Just carry an array of amphetamines and benzoprine and you should eliminate this issue. I mourn for you JS. It sucks knowing that even money can't weasel your way into the pants of a nice 25-30 year old minx. Quite frankly, I feel that I will blow my brains out before I hit age 45 so I never have to deal with your problems. " Good night Tuscl."
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    One last thought...I have a friend who is 50 years of age and flies for frontier airlines. He smuggles steroids in from China(tren primarily) and he takes about $2000 a month. He bangs plenty of girls my age (27) and older that anyone in their right mind would bang. I recommend getting on a cycle of steroids before your heart can not handle it anymore. You will be fine.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Did I hear older woman looking for young man?
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @shailynn
    I agree with your #1 assessment, tho as more women make their own money, it becomes less of a factor. But you will always have lazy women (and men) who want to leech off of someone else so that they don't have to actually make their own way in this world..

I strongly disagree with #2, tho. I haven't seen any evidence of that phenomenon. Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I think that the "aging well" issue is about even between the sexes, with no big advantage for men. Aging is as much about genetics as it is about environment, and plenty of older women take great care of themselves and look pretty good. Also- most of the older straight women that I talk to definitely prefer younger guys - the older man thing more plays on the fact that an older guy would likely have more money to spend on them than a young guy would. So they may date older guys, but if given the chance they'll jump into bed with a young stud in a heartbeat.

But JS69 brought up what is probably the biggest factor - once you drown yourself in a pool of 20-something hotties, how could anyone go back to an older lover? Damn near impossible.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    What profile pic are you using? Sounds like you need to re-work / tweak you ad prose, maybe, to attract the younger girls. How, I dunno, I tend to attract (and prefer) the MILFs/cougars, so I'm no help.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    He needs to have a profile picture with a pile of drugs and six pack abs.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    First of all, being 55 means that you can date 30 year Olds pretty damn easy. Be in shape, like to have fun, and yes have money. Michael Jordan was 50 when had kid with a knock out 34 year old latina. I see guys in their 50 routinely go 15-17 years younger. So if you want to, its actually a pretty standard thing. But no, at 55, you're not getting anything younger than 30
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    My profile pic looks like a 70 year olds dream. ):
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    -->"2. Most women do not age well, and many men do age well. Many women are more attracted to older men versus younger bucks."

Both parts of that are true. I do think men age a bit better than women -- something I wish was not true! And more importantly, I get as much attention from younger women now, as I did 15 years ago ... women just don't seem to care, and in some cases -- women with daddy issues, women looking for security -- age is barely an inhibitor, to a point.

More importantly, I haven't looked at many men's online profiles, but I'd bet anything most older men are smart enough not to stand next to their handsome young sons in their profile pics
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Shut up Gaca
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Don't lie subra man. You are checking out men's profiles all day long.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I know a guy who is a big client/customer of the company I work for that is abt 55 and dating a 28 y.o. hottie for real. But he owns a pretty well known real estate company around and is literally worth millions. He is a in shape good lookong guy but im sure his money helps.So it's possible. But your going to have to meet her at some wine tasting or shit like that,I doubt you find her on match.com
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Yes. No one blinks an eye at a 55 year old man with a 40 year old woman.

Also remember the ugliest women have to be the most aggressive. The hotter ones can let guys message them.
  • rattdog
    9 years ago
    55 yr old dating a 28 yr old piece of ass-i see that here and there in nyc park avenue. more than half of those women are what the late glenn frey described in a song he penned called "lyin' eyes."

if over 50+ then yah stick with fucking strippers 1/2 your age. less frustration and more happier at the end of the day. enjoying the experiences with a civvie imho is physiologically the equivalent of say eating a pint of your favorite ice cream.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Just a suggestion, JS. Can you put a criterion like "prefers women 35 years old or under" in your profile?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "Also remember the ugliest women have to be the most aggressive. The hotter ones can let guys message them."

This is true. There's a 50 year old ugly one that is really after me. She got all panicked that I wasn't into her when I didn't answer her email until later in the evening cause I'm on the west coast. She'd fuck me on the first date. I'm sure she would. But her looks? -- marginal at the very best. Not as ugly as some 50 year olds, average sized tits, not too fat. But overall, ugly. Not sure why I'm emailing with her. I guess a tiny part of me likes her lusting for me despite her looks. I don't know. You guys tell me, you're my psychotherapists.

But fuck these women? I just don't know if I can do it. Maybe if I close my eyes, imagine that she's the DS, and call out the name of the DS. Maybe. Do 50 yo women even give blow jobs?

"Just a suggestion, JS. Can you put a criterion like "prefers women 35 years old or under" in your profile?"

When you sign up you fill in what age you are looking for. Everybody who sees your profile can see what age range you're looking for (or if you can hide this, I haven't figured out how yet). I put down that I'm looking for 25-55 year olds. But that was too much. I'm going to change it to 35-55. I don't feel like I can put 35-50 cause I'm over 50.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Seems to me that you are setting yourself up to fail if you're looking for a hot civvie. Try for a top of 45 - there should be a number of hot civvie cougars at that age.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    If you're depressed at the women interested in a guy in his 50's, think how I feel as a guy in his 60's. This is the typical photo I receive from a woman over 60.

http://cdn-01.independent.ie/incoming/ar…
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Hey!!! How did you get a picture of my current girlfriend?

lol.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    The reality is that you aren't gonna find a 20 or 30 something that will fuck you for free. So stop whining and either be willing to settle for someone your own age or be ready to keep ponying up the cash for young pussy.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I have a 20 something who fucks me for free right now.. But she's a stripper. I agree I'm not gonna get a 20s civvie to do that. Maybe not 30s either. But I think early 40s may be realistic.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I get that you're trying to avoid looking like a douche, but 35-50 is totally fine. You might offend a few 50 somethings you didn't want anyways.

Half your age, plus seven. So for you that's early 30s for your cutoff.
  • anongirl98
    9 years ago
    How old are you JS69, I always assumed you were in your 40s.

Discussions like these make me really scared to get older than 29, I want to be hot forever!! lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Why put-up with all the overhead of a civvy hookup – if you got the funds then stick to P4P and you can get what you want (looks-wise) with usually much-less overhead.
  • anongirl98
    9 years ago
    Also this topic is really hard for me to comment without sounding like a liar.

I seriously think they're are girls like me out there who are really attracted to older guys. I've been on dates with men as old as 60 that involved no money/gifts etc. (I've only recently decided to try sugaring) Depending on how a man holds himself there are super sexy things about older guys and I know I'm not the only girl my age that see it. But for me personality means so much...charm, intelligence, experience, manners, how he holds himself etc I usually get attracted personality first. Also, the more sexually comfortable a girl is the more she'll like older guys--my thing for older guys started out just because I think the idea of a young girl (that's me) pleasing an older gentlemen is just sexy.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    You have a long way to go before you lose your hotness anongirl.
  • anongirl98
    9 years ago
    Lol hopefully I can smoothly graduate to being a hot trophy wife (with a PhD) and then a milf :-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Part of looking-good when older depends on the old nature vs nurture – i.e. good genes def help but also how one lives – i.e. eating healthy and living healthy (exercise; not much drinking; not smoking; getting a good-amount of rest/sleep) – if one develops good-habits early-on one can often maintain themselves looking pretty-good.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago

"Why put-up with all the overhead of a civvy hookup – if you got the funds then stick to P4P and you can get what you want (looks-wise) with usually much-less overhead."

Papi, I can't answer that question because I don't know. I guess lots of people say I need to date. People on tuscl say that because they think I'm in love with my dream strippers. People not on tuscl say that too although they don't know about my strippers. So this is kind of an experiment to see whether I'm missing something. Also I do get tired of handing over money every time. So I want to see what it's like to fuck for "free."

I can't imagine civies ever replacing my strippers. I just want to see if maybe they would be a fun diversion to go with the strippers.

98 I'm in my early 50s although I think/hope I could pass for mid to late 40s.

I've been texting with a cutish mid 40s milf who is a red head. And she sought me out first. So I think I might try this with some women in their 40s. They look better although lots of them have younger kids which isn't my first choice. But I doubt seriously than I can find a 50s woman who turns me on.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    To anon- After you become a trophy wife, divorce the dude, take all of his money and I'll become your toyboy.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Don't do online dating stuff. It's stupid. It's neurotic.

Just go to where ever, and find women you like and try to hit on them.

They will be moved by the fact that you obviously like them and are not afraid to extend yourself. This is how it works.

Online dating is stupid!

Want to talk about good pickup venues? I mean besides of course just treating strippers like civilians.

SJG
  • anongirl98
    9 years ago
    25- deal!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    JS, the kids aren't your problem. Any woman who has you meet her kids early is a psychopath. The only potential issue is if she can't get a sitter some night.

You're a recent divorce and can be honest about that fact and you're not looking to get married again anytime soon. The ring hunters will take the hint, the DTF milfs will stick around.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    anongirl, JS69 is in his early 50s the way 2016 is in the early 20-teens :)
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    John, I have to wonder if you have 5 strippers in your stable what are you searching for others/older women for? Probably looking for a piece of ass in every town you visit? That's what I do.

And I am 50 and spent this evening with my 25 year old girl who reminds me of @anongirl98. She loves hanging out with me and fucks like a bunny. All with no P4P issues. I also had a smoking hot 45 year old in another city that involved some sugar and regardless of her age (most likely because of it) she provided by far the best sex of my life. And smoking hot to boot.

Just keep looking and having fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion