tuscl

Strippers Pregnancies

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Fckn pssied. I know it's not my life, but it's the 2nd time in six months when I'm really vibing a dancer, and boom, ends up pregnant.

What is up? There's a fckn pill for this shit...

Rant over...but what us up with these girls and getting pregnant?

24 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    It's in the strip club water. :)
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Stop fucking them.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    It's the ultimate downer. 6 years ago I met the most beautiful stripper I have ever seen with the perfect body. 6 years later and 2 kids later, she doesn't look bad now, but she's got cellulite now.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Making babies doesn't require much skill so strippers are good at it

:)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Women have their own reasons for why they do what they do. Their logic is not the same as a man's logic.

Female contraception is no more reliable than what goes on between than girl's ears.

We need better male contraception!

SJG
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I know a few strippers who claim to have negative side effects from birth control pills. Then there's all the pressure we PL's place upon them for bareback sex. Factor in the frequency of intercourse with multiple partners; many who have not had sex in weeks and you've got fertile conditions. Isn't this why the Supremes legalized abortion?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    The Supreme Court legalized abortion because a woman has a right to do what she wants with her own body, and this is merely and extension of the 1st, 4th, 5th, 9th, and 14th Amendments.

But I still say that most female contraception is more reliable and trouble free than the women who use it.

If a stripper really had an unintended pregnancy, why would she tell you about it?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph…

SJG
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Just heard one today say she's 8 weeks along. Got to make money while she can. Said her "relationship" is good because he's making money, but also said her boyfriend fights with her.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I've also known of those dancing while pregnant, and obviously trying to rake in as much as possible. BUT, I did not learn that they were pregnant until after they were gone.

SJG
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Well, if they get pregnant, he'll love her forever, right?
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    The stripper bad decision train is always chugging along. Choo! Choo!

-->"Well, if they get pregnant, he'll love her forever, right?"

IMO, based on me having no qualifications to remotely have an opinion but being an expert on the forums :), It's definitely much more complex than try to trap a man, and more than just inability to think things through and make rational unselfish decisions. A desperate drive to have someone to love and be loved by, for example, is a pretty universal constant, especially for someone who feels like she (or he) is lacking both.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    SO many of my old friends and girls I went to high school with are getting pregnant these days. Most of them are unmarried, and don't have a concrete/stable relationship with the fathers. It's quite sad, although some of them are able to make it work, fully provide for their kid, and give their kids a good life.

But the married family life seems to be deteriorating. I plan to marry and have children have one day, but I don't want kids until I'm financially and emotionally ready. Thankfully I take preventative measures (ie contraceptives) so I've never been faced with a pregnancy. When I am, I hope I am at least engaged.

I think I'd be an adorable pregnant woman, and a great mother --- but again, not for another few years. I've got money to make and degrees to get.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Damn it! I should have used a condom!
  • Daybreaker
    9 years ago
    Are we talking unintentional pregnancies? Strippers with long-term partners who are happy to be pregnant? Or both?
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    It happens to the best of us...LoL I've had at least 4 come up pregnant over the years. And right in the middle of my lead up to OTC too damn!
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    -->"Are we talking unintentional pregnancies? Strippers with long-term partners who are happy to be pregnant? Or both?"

Of all the strippers I've known who have gotten pregnant, and I have either personal knowledge of them (that is, the stripper told me directly) or heard 2nd-hand through one of her stripper friends whether it was planned or not, exactly 0 of the pregnancies were planned pregnancies with long-term partners. Which doesn't mean it doesn't happen, there are plenty of times where a stripper got pregnant in a club and I have no idea whether it was planned or not, but I have no direct or indirect knowledge of any planned pregnancy. I do know that in a number of cases, the stripper and her fuckbuddy or boyfriend were not using birth control, so she consciously or subconsciously knew that this could (would) happen.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I know several strippers who claim they can't use birth control due to side affects. Strange, I seldom meet girls in civy life that have those issues.

GACA - just be thankful it's not yours. I'll never forget a stripper called me that I hadn't seen for several months and first thing she said was she's preggers. Silence on my end of the phone for a minute while I was doing the math in my head and I realized "schwew - no way it could be mine, and no way she could try to blame me."

• Daybreaker
    9 years ago
    For whatever reason I think it would be fucking bizarre to decide to start a family while still stripping, lol. Curious about how often that kind of thing happens...
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... For whatever reason I think it would be fucking bizarre to decide to start a family while still stripping, lol. Curious about how often that kind of thing happens ...”

Probably fairly often – and many probably strip so they can better provide for their child(s).
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I was at a small black club down here in Miami which is more like a neighborhood-bar w/ some naked chicks than a strip-club and for w/e reason they often close early like around 1:30 a.m.

I was at this little club a couple of months ago and was leaving as the club was closing and one of the AA dancers I know asked me if I could drop her off at home not too far away and I said sure.

As I'm driving her home she mentions she had not danced for a while b/c she was pregnant and had given birth and very nonchalantly tells me “the baby came out white – IDK who baby that is – but I'm keeping it” - she did not seem to be sweating-it so I just took-it in stride too.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Why tell someone? She wanted a new boyfriend because the old one left after getting told she was pregnant. Or in other cases, she told everyone else already and just wanted to tell some friendly customers why she would be gone for a while or working as a waitress because the club didn't allow dancers to work while pregnant.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    the joke "supporting single moms $1 at a time" didn't happen by accident... or was it the results of an accident? ;)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Be glad it is not yours
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Subraman, remember that when you talk about planned versus unintentional you are getting into what goes on between a girl's ears. So there really is no difference.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion