tuscl

While most of you are getting snowed on...

JamesSD
California
People here be wearing shorts and flip flops today.

18 comments

• Mate27
    9 years ago
    Tru 'dat! I may go today in my flip flops and gym shorts as its suppose to be 75 degrees around 3 pm. Perfect day for strippers to reach up into your shorts, jerk you off for $10 a lap dance. Of course make sure u tip for good service.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Actually rather warm where I am. The deep cold, around 32 deg F, which came early, before Christmas, seems gone. Some rain last night, but moderate. No more for a while.

Nice, but I suspect that we still have a deepening water shortage. Don't know if there is still to be El Nino.

SJG

Etta James, Gladys Knight and Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody Business (live BB King & Friends)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoBlmp9c…
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I bought sunflower seeds because it is warm enough to drive around with the windows down. I can spit the shells out the window that way
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Ain't too bad in the CSRA either.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    its cold here in INDY about 32 but at least we won't be getting snowed on.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    It's about 35 here and sunny, which is actually quite nice this time of year.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    your a dick. Quit showing off.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    The blizzard that's hitting the northeast has missed Detroit. I'm watching the snow fall in Washington and Philadelphia and NYC, and feeling smug. This must be how you feel all the time if you live in Miami.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    It's about 30 and saw the sun today. Actually, no complaints for January
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ i know you are but what am I
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    85 and sunny. Swam in the ocean for an hour. Just livin the dream.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Kind of cold today for South Florida but its about 60 degrees a bit windy but the rain is gone and its sunny it will warm up to the upper 70s by mid week maybe 82 or so by Friday and this is the beginning of our great weather season.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    About to head out in the sun and run around myself. A nice mid 70's day in the valley of the Sun!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Snow almost up to my waist. I'm in shape and almost had a heart attack shoveling my 20 foot driveway. That shit is heavy this time around.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    25 here in South Carolina but all the snow melted today. Supposedly it will be in the 60's next weekend. Same story I heard last weekend though. I see how that ended up 7 days later.
  • tempest666
    9 years ago
    It's bad here. My crazy ass boyfriend WALKED 2 miles to work! !!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Storm is finally over, it's sunny and we just paid three guys who were coming around to do round 4. Having to pay three guys? Expensive (Though really not that much for the volume of snow!). Avoiding a heart attack? Priceless!
  • dallas702
    9 years ago
    Sunday morning and I am on the Florida coast near St Augustine. It is bitterly cold here, nearly went down to freezing last night and the forecast says it won't get above 60 something today. The nearly full moon was so bright last night it woke me up several times. I'm going to have to go out and buy a coat, or maybe just rent a hot dancer!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion