tuscl

Offeror Remorse

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
So she sat down next to you and she is sweet and cute, so you offer to buy her a drink. She says yes, but then she is called up to the stage, but she says she will gladly accept when she gets back. But once you see her onstage, you realize that she is bigger than you thought and you really don't want to do anything that makes her hang around.

What do you do? You're on the clock here. ;)

45 comments

• vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Leave.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    take the drink to her stage and try and have another sitting with you when she gets done.
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    I've been in that situation before, and I've used numerous solutions. The easiest is to invite an attractive dancer over for some lap dances while the chubber is on stage. When she gets off stage, she'll already know you've had dances, and you can tell her you're going to rest for a while.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    I tell her while she was onstage I jerked off to her hotness so now I am good.
  • etsutwigg222
    9 years ago
    Tell her it is a VIP session with all the extras for less than $$. That way if she goes for it just enjoy the bargain.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    My answer even confuses me. While I consider it almost my duty to lie to strippers..., if I were to offer a drink I would feel obligated to follow through. Good thing I never buy strippers drinks.

If a stripper asks me to buy her a drink (and I consider her worthy of my time and money) I ask her if she would rather have a $10 drink or a $5 tip. 90% opt for the tip. To the other 10% I tell them "Sorry"

Yes, I can be a cheap SOB sometimes. And yes, sometimes my SC philosophies contradict one another.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Fake a heart-attack
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'd probably buy her the drink and get a dance or two from her then hope she doesn't want to stick-around.

Or it may just be best to get cock-blocked by another dancer more of your taste; i.e. seek-out another dancer.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    The last time I was at Jimmy's in Chicago Heights (about a month ago), an ebony beauty named Passion sat with me for a while and then asked me to buy her a drink. I was enjoying her company so I bought her a $10 drink, which she immediately took with her to the stage (she was up next), never to be seen again. One and done -- if she asks me for dances or a drink on my next visit, I will explain why she's not getting my business. Do you suppose strippers learn from experience?
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I'm still trying to figure out how I didn't realize how big she was when she was sitting next to me, but realized it when she was on stage 20 feet away?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I owe her a drink
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    I would owe her the drink. I would talk to her for 10 minutes after stage, then cut her lose gracefully/politely. You don't really even owe her that much, but, IMO to do any less, is rude as fuck.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Yeah. Not sure how seeing a girl up close translates to realizing she's big only when she gets on stage like Lopaw said.

However, I've been in situations where a fugly latches on to you and won't let go/ can't take a hint.
    Most times I've left and gone to another club. Not worth the time and money. And since my clubbing time is more and more less frequent it seems, my tolerance for girls not my type has gone way, way down.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    " take the drink to her stage and try and have another sitting with you when she gets done."

I've done that before and it started a fight between the strippers. Not a good idea!
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    I can see how leaving for another club could avoid dancer vs dancer drama. Assuming another quality club is close, it's one option. It depends on if there's enough talent in the club you are in or not.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Of course you buy the drink for her if you already offered and she accepted. No brainer.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    You have long since accepted you have no feelings Ricky boy. Ditch her fat ass and bounce. You're heartless anyway, you've said so yourself.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Ya I've dipped on a fat girl before. I felt bad though.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    You order a burger with mayo. You scrap off some of the mayo into your palm. When she comes back, hold up your hand and say "I really enjoy your stage show, look!"
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    If the club is with your time and effort to visit, it makes no sense to leave just because you're too shy to tell a fat woman you don't want to dance with her, especially if you are paying for the dance.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Lopaw for the win
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Someone mentioned leaving,. Why would you want to leave a club because you are a little bitch and cant be honest with the girl
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Lopaw is right. How did you figure to buy her a drink then she got fat all of a sudden when you saw her on stage?
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Pussy
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    --> lopaw --> "I'm still trying to figure out how I didn't realize how big she was when she was sitting next to me, but realized it when she was on stage 20 feet away?"

I think we call that a moped.

At the bar she seems OK enough. It sort of private and no one else is looking. Ditto for the hotel room later. When she got on stage and everyone else was looking, that is a different matter. That's why big girls don't do well in SCs, IMO, but they do OK on webcam, for example. In the SC, everyone is judging your choice, then they get to see her walk back to the guy in the suit at the bar, then later they leave with each other (maybe).

See, a moped is fun to ride -- until your friends see you on one. ;-)

That's just one off-the-cuff explanation. But maybe I am off base here.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Rick, you already offered her a drink. Now man up and follow through. You don't have to offer a dance, but anything less than a drink at this point is just plain rude and hurtful.

Dancers have feelings, too.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @ATACdawg you forget...rick doesn't have feelings. He's coldblooded
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Pussy !!!!!!!!!!!! Meow Ftchoo
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Yeah, esta, but he might have s moral twinge - he did ask what he should do, after all. Just telling him what I think ;-)
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    @Esta . . but dancers are humans too. rick may be coldblooded but I would have a hard time treating a woman that way.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    +1 lopaw.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    @lopaw- was thinking the same thing. Maybe he sobered up enough between her sitting with him and her stsgeshow to realize that she was a whale.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    That is why I always try to sit with my back to the wall. I want to see what is coming towards me.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    @lopaw: She looked good from the front when she was crouched in her seat, but when she got up I got a good look at her ass and legs.

@Esta: I don't really give two fucks about her feelings, but I DID feel a sense of obligation after making the offer.

There was a happy ending to this story though. Fortunately another PL seemed to enjoy her stage routine more than I did, so when he tipped her on stage and I ignored her she followed the money. That was a time wasting bullet dodged. ;)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I think the usual case is "good from far, far from good", but once in a loooong while, particularly if I'm drunk, the reverse happens. I guess my reaction would depend pretty strongly on my mood, but as a general rule, my strip club philosophy is, "whether I'm attracted to a girl or not, there's almost no one who I can't enjoy having a drink and conversation with for 10 minutes". That philosophy has paid all sorts of dividends for me -- I've had girls I"m not interested in become super fun drinking partners, and subsequently an awesome source for club intel, for example; and there have been multiple times that I brought a buddy to the club, and HE liked her, and since I was on good terms with her already, it was child's play to have her come over and treat my buddy awesome. So, probably at least 75% of the time, I'd still get her that drink, talk to her for a while, then send her on her way... and if she were a fun person, I'd enjoy every minute of it.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Op is a shit bag
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Op is a shit bag
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Op is a shit bag
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Op is a shit bag
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Op is a shit bag
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Op is a shit bag
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Op is a shit bag
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    I've been fooled before. It's dark, they approach from the side and sit down and lean in so you only see tits and up.

Not impossible.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah; I'm sure there have been plenty of times when a dancer may look ok in her outfit but not so nude; especially if she approaches you w/o you noticing and you are only able to get a look at her from up-close (i.e. not a full-bod view).

I don't like dancers approaching me from behind and getting up-close to chat me up where I can't get a good full view of them.

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... Do you suppose strippers learn from experience ...”

I'd say some do and most don't – if they did they probably wouldn't be strippers :)

I use to black-ball strippers all the time for not doing me right; but I've learned not to expect much from them other than providing services – I've had dancers do me wrong on one visit and then do me very-right on another.

I've learned to let most-things slide (most but not all) – in the case of a dancer asking for a drink and then not spending time w/ me (she walked-on) has happened to me in the past particularly in dives.

You did mention she sat w/ you for a while; so one can look at it as the drink being compensation for her time – also; for w/e reason some dancers don't ask for dancers and assume if the custy does not ask them is that the custy is not interested – so it could have been that she thought you were not interested in anything more since you didn't bring it up while she was sitting w/ you?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion