tuscl

What's the most a dancer told you she made?

Clackport
Washington
Tuesday, January 19, 2016 8:43 AM
What is the highest amount a dancer told you she made in one night? Also, to the dancers on here, what's the most you've made in one night? One of my former favs said the most she made was $10,000 in one night at a San Fran club. Another former fav of mine said the most she made was $8,000 in a Vegas club. Both of these girls were 10's in my opinion, so I believed it. Thoughts?

31 comments

• just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    I was told one time that i was going to pay $3,000 for five min of sex ...i just laughed and let the next fool pay that bill
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    A couple grand from a Coked out. Lawyer who was going through a divorce
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I had one tell me she averaged 1500-2000 per night.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Not sure what she the most she made
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    Just to be clear, I'm talking about her whole shift, not just the most she's ever made with one person. JamesSD reminded me of yet another fav of mine who told me how one guy made her night. There were this out of town visitor who was tipping her $100 dollar bills on stage. Of course they ended up going to VIP. VIP at this club is $500 per hour, but she told him it was $1000 per hour (ROB! Lol), and he agreed to it. They were in VIP for 4 hours, she ended up making $6,000 from that just one guy that night. The funny thing is that club is not a extras club, so the most he could have done in VIP was maybe FIV. I'm guessing the guy was maybe pretty drunk that night, or just really fucking loaded with money. She never saw him after that night. @JamesSD- wealthy lawyer going through divorce? Sounds like JohnSmith to me. I don't think he does Coke though.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    My retired ATF cleared $3,000 in one 8 hour shift, on a Friday night in Vegas. That's was after tip out, paying to not go on stage etc etc. I know it was for real because she handed me the money and asked me to keep it safe. That was the first time I ever felt like a pimp. She ended up clearing $5,500 that weekend after all expenses (including her flight). Not bad for 2 nights of work. I think the next weekend she actually lost money because of tip outs and expenses. A little off subject but she usually made 50k to 60k a year traveling to Vegas usually 3 weekends a month, usually working Friday and Saturday, sometimes shed also work a Thursday or Sunday night as well. I guess in retrospect not too bad of a job working 6 or 7 nights a month. During that time she was always in the top tier of any club she entered in Vegas. She could easily have made $100k a year if she worked more but she was a little lazy, plus she had a whole slew of kids to take care of which kept her busy during the week.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I really don't remember. Nothing outrageous. Maybe a couple of grand. Why would a stripper tell you that she made a small fortune? To impress you about how hot she is or convince you that she is worth it and you need to spend more on her. I usually hear the other end of the spectrum. How little they made. "Can I borrow $20 to make my tip out?"
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I'm with Scat on this one I believe a few rare unicorns frolic in the grass from time to time but for the most part these girls can't even keep their phone current.
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    The first two girls I referenced are arguably the two hottest strippers I've ever met (as far as my type goes). Plus it's not like they brought up. I asked them, "what's the most you've ever made in one night"? I definitely believe those two because of how hot they are.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It depends on when they danced. Some in the '90s made bucketfulls of cash some nights since it was a perfect storm of circumstances for SCs back then.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    One dancer bragged she made almost $50 in a night once.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Are you talking about money made just from dances or including extras?
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    ^^^Everything
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I sometimes ask dancers that I get to know what was their best night ever. Several have mentioned figures between 3 and 8 thousand. No way to know if it's true or not but I don't think those figures are unreasonable for an attractive woman who has been working for several years.
  • Missionary
    8 years ago
    I asked this crack whore stripper. Me: What's the most you've done in one night? Her: a hundred Me: a hundred bucks? Her: no, a hundred guys These god damn whores!
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    One time, right out of the blue, one of my favorites said she had already made a thousand bucks that night, which seemed very high for that club, especially before midnight.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    @Missionary - I saw that coming but still laughed
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    They always tell me business is terrible and they never make any money and desperately need me to spend on them so they can survive. I've heard some outrageous figures in Vegas. Hard to know if it's bullshit or not. People drop some serious money there.
  • Missionary
    8 years ago
    Thanks flagooner, I'm a comedian on the weekend!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    One dancer in her prime back a few years ago before Myrtle Beach shut down most of the strip clubs told me she made $4000 in one weekend. So that would be about $2000 in a night. She told me that was the most she ever made in one weekend. I suspected she just wanted to tell someone she trusted. She had given me her personal phone number with her real name she said she only shared with family and friends. Sounded like trust compared to other strippers.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    drop my pants while she's publically dancing for me so she can play with my junk....I only unzipped my pants, nothing more.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    whoops, sorry, wrong discussion
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I used to know a couple of dancers who worked in Greenville and Myrtle Beach although I've seen several in both locations over time. The dancer above did so in September and October maybe later too when the rates dropped at the beach. I think the club she worked at the beach had a $100 fine for the dancers if they didn't show up by 9pm. PP in Greenville had no such thing. I remember being stuck in a traffic jam walking on I85 at 1am one night and ran into 2 favorites stuck not far from my vehicle.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    A couple of Vegas dancers claimed to have made $10K in one night during a AVN weekend. I wouldn't doubt it.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Most dancers seem to tell me they have barely made $20 so far, and I was there first dance of the day. Don't believe that, and neither do I believe it when they say they made thousands of dollars in a night. The most I have had a dancer mention making was around $8000 in one day and $15,000 on the weekend. Unless they happened to luck off getting some coked out celebrity I don't see how that's possible. The most I have personally seen a dancer make by my calculation was around $1800 in 5 hours, of which I contributed $400, and by make I mean take home after the club's cut.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I have heard $1000 to $2000, which seemed believable. I have also been told $5000 to $6000, which I did not believe.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I'll bite. The most I have made after tip out was $2,400. It was from one guy, so I may have made a little more than that from previous guys before him, but not much. He came to see me twice in a row, so I made about 4K in the entire weekend (Fri & Sat). I'm sure I'll top that if I go to Vegas next month during conventions, or if I got the NYC in 11 months in December.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    I stopped mid-way as I was typing this and thought I should throw in that this could turn into a JS69 story or a Papi review. :) With regards to this question, I can only say anything, factually, about my ATF. I know she lived a simple life. Even stayed in section 8 (I think that is what it's called). Had a old beat up Oldsmobile something or other. Had no discernible vice about her. Clothing, nothing more than Kmart stuff. She was even quite frugal with tats. Anyway, she surprised me one day when she asked me to accompany her to purchase a new truck. Had her eyes set on a [view link] we went. A quick side story. When we got to the dealer, in their eyes, it was father and daughter. When the salesman started talking to the "father", she quickly said, I am the customer, he is a special friend. The guy looked quite shocked. I guess it was the "special" that did it. Damn did she look hot that day! So we looked, decided, and sat with the salesman as he explained options for purchase. She then asked him to excuse us and we walked outside. This is where she surprised me. She told me she could easily pay cash, but kept all her transactions under the limit where banks and such had to report them. I'm thinking, "WTF?" She ended up financing with the trade in and a very small cash outlay. I still, "WTF?" So next time I got the chance I asked her about her purchase and why spend the extra dollars. She told me she had to otherwise she would lose her government assistance and banks and such might sniff around. OK, I said. About this time she asked me how safe deposit boxes worked? Remember, she was Asian and there were a lot of US type things she didn't know about. I explained how they worked. She asked does it have to be a bank. I said well, not sure, She was always very careful of keeping thing hidden from the authorities. I thought of a place not far from our area that did offer safe deposit boxes. She told me later that the place was able to help her, but she needed a number of their large boxes. Why, I asked. She said, and I quote, "I have a lot of cash." OK, now I've got the picture. Our relationship continued and I saw her lifestyle and such. I also knew what she could make on a shift, as most of the time I held her money. In retrospect these days, I see what one of her advantages were. Being Asian. Down my way, it seems they can draw premium dollars. After an incident with her BF, she quit working in our area and started working a lot further north. Further then I could travel easily. I did a few times, and the last time, I told her I wouldn't return. I just couldn't deal with the separation. This was one of the dumbest moves I've ever made in my life. I did continued to see her in a civilian environment. She had quit dancing and had a condo on the beach and drove a Porsche. A long story there. Some here know it, unless they forgot. Anyway, we were driving up the road and she asked me who I used for investments. I told her and she said she'd look into it. After that, there was never another financial conversation. Now, as to how much she made, I can't give a $ figure. But look at it this way. I met her when she was 19 and she had been dancing (split between two clubs) for a year. When she last danced ( I don't know the exact timing as this was after our "breakup"), I think she would have been nearing 30. Doesn't take a genius to imagine how much she was making as a dancer. Worked about 10 years and retired. She doesn't work, lives on the beach, and last I saw the Porsche was gone and replaced by a "old lady" Volvo or Audi. :) I haven't had any contact other then hearing others discuss her. And I have no idea if any of those others, other than one, even know where her money came from. I can say, I am pretty certain, that it was from dancing. She had no family and I was her "father figure". I guess she could have hidden a lot from me, but I don't think that is the case. I still miss her a lot.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    $500 from customers on the regular. She was trying to make me tip her big after a $150 VIP session. Poor marketing tactic as I take stripper talk with a grain of salt. Suffice to say she didn't get a tip and i got cursed out for being broke. Funniest part, she asked if I wanted another round in VIP while grabbing my crotch. Can't deny that. So much form being a broke bum.
  • TxVegas
    8 years ago
    Vegas in the 90s had huge cash outlay guys. I had legitimate 10s there at the time tell me that one guy gave them 4-10 thousand the night before. Who knows if it was true. It made me think that my outlay wouldn't be of interest to them.
  • former_stripper
    8 years ago
    Don't remember, probably a few thousand? I've heard one girl I danced with made $10,000 one night and another made $60,000 in a month (she used it for a house down payment)but they could have been lying.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion