tuscl

A PL bunmer

JamesSD
California
Tuesday, January 12, 2016 3:49 PM
Meet a dancer for the first time. Have some good conversation. Get a couple pretty good dances. Couple of weeks later? "I think I've seen you here before, right?" This one is actually a rarity. Strippers normally remember "yes he spent money on me" vs. "He shot me down". Even if they remember nothing else. She's hot though. If I win powerball tomorrow we will be doing OTC.

21 comments

• Clackport
    8 years ago
    Yeah that's happened to me a few times.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Maybe that's part of her hustle – i.e. as to not look as desperate.
  • elvis2
    8 years ago
    I have had them recognize me from years before, in another club, from another town. Some of those girls have excellent memories.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I've had that happen to me, but I've also had what elvis described -- a girl who recognizes me across space in time, in what is a seemingly Johnny Mnemonic level feat of recollection. My favorite, though, is when a girl I've never met absolutely insists we've met. If she remains absolutely insistent that we've met, eventually I give in, and there's plenty of fun to be had. "Remember last time how you gave me the stripper handshake?! Huh, doya, huh?"
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah; more often than not it seems women have better memories than men – but then again a good # of dancers do a good amount of boozing and drugging and this will impair them.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Oh, I've had girls remember me after four, six months, so it can go both ways. I think papi is right about drugs.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    The first night I met my ATF we did 5 lap dances. I told her my name & occupation. A month later I stopped at the same club and she greeted me by name. I was astounded in that she must have met at least 10 guys per shift and worked at least 3 shifts per week which is well over a 100 PL's. And frankly, I'm not that memorable.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Strippers are stupid. Stupidity is not exclusive to just strippers. Just wait until you fuck one, and 3 weeks later she doesn't remember you when she comes up and offers a lapdance. Then the next weekend you get a text from her trying to get you to come see her at your club, not realizing who you even are. - that all happened to me a few months ago.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Just last Saturday a stripper told me that the last time she saw me, I shot a load of cum down her leg and didn't even tip her. I know it wasn't me. I wonder if she scores new customers with that line?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ she may have been trying to guilt-trip you into a pitty-tip
  • rentz2
    8 years ago
    Shadowcat, depends on who it was or how hot she was for it to work for me.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Excerpt from a lapdance at a Providence SC a few years ago: DANCER (suddenly stopping): "Heyyyyy ... I fucked you." ISHMAEL: "Actually, no. But now that we're on the subject..." It was a better than average night.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "Just last Saturday a stripper told me that the last time she saw me, I shot a load of cum down her leg and didn't even tip her. I know it wasn't me. I wonder if she scores new customers with that line?" I can see Shadows response now: "honey, I only do facials so that couldn't have been me."
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I had dancers swear they danced for me whe i know i never been to that club before or even been clubbing in that city before
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    c'mon crazyjoe, you look so common, girls can easily get you confused with other guys. [view link]
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Dancers are like people: sometimes they are right, and sometimes they are wrong. :-) Generalizations are often wrong....
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    Dancer says "Haven't I seen you before?" PL answers "Yeah, all us PLs look alike. Just a bunch of dollar tipping spunk monkeys" So, I used to hand this one good pole dancer twenties for her excellent work, but after being absentee from her club for months, she sees me come in one day and says "hey there I remember you. Names Jackson right?" I says to her "Yeah, but you can just call me Andrew." (drums please) 8O)
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    sha, "Just last Saturday a stripper told me that the last time she saw me, I shot a load of cum down her leg and didn't even tip her. I know it wasn't me. I wonder if she scores new customers with that line?" I can see Shadows response now: "honey, I only do facials so that couldn't have been me." Nope, it would have been, "Honey, If I "shot a load of cum down" anything, it would be your throat! :)
  • woodstock
    8 years ago
    Well, of course all of us PLs are memorable, since we're all so ... er, uh ... good-lookin'. Yeah, that's it. All PLs look alike when they're are holding out a twenty...
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Yep, it happens both ways: Stripper A forgets this week that she did 4 dances for me last week and I tipped her $20, while Stripper B remembers my favorite local pizzeria six months after I told her. Bitches be buggin'! WetWilly: *All* generalizations are wrong . . . always (including this one).
  • Austin1
    8 years ago
    I met an 18 yr old stripper one evening in Memphis. She sat in my lap that night and was telling me how it was her first night to ever dance. I didn't get a lap dance from her but just talked for about fifteen minutes.. I was in another club in memphis about 6 years later. I notice a girl is staring at me for awhile then she comes over to me and ask if I remember her. She then mentioned how she sat in my lap and was shy that night since it was her first night. Now that was pretty impressive for sure. She said she remembered me because I had a unique look to me.. Don't know if thats good or bad.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion