tuscl

The Ultimate PL test is here

pensionking
Illinois
It feels like the ultimate measure of a true, dedicated PL monger if we are on this site on Christmas Eve, of all nights. Tonight puts the "P" in PL!

So, chime in and acknowledge your true PL-ness. Are you with family, friends, or on this site dreaming of creaming in or on some 21 y/o stripper??

I am here wishing I was at the SC. Anyone else want to commit?

27 comments

• etsutwigg222
    9 years ago
    I am actually at a sc now. They close at 9 pm, but ratio is 3 dancers to 1 pl. So like shooting fish in barrel. Happy Holidays to all,
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I'm home alone. What a wonderful life.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    I'd have to say being at a SC is the ultimate measure, but I'd go tonight if I knew one would be worth the trip. As is, I'll sit out tonight and tomorrow and pray that things are normal Saturday.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I'm on TUSCL because I haven't seen a stripper all day and this is the next best thing. I spent the day cooking. I'm spending Christmas eve alone, but my children are visiting me on Christmas day.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I just got back home. Relaxing on my sofa.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    In the Best Western just north of BWI with my wife waiting for a 6:50 am flight to Florida tomorrow morning to see family. No clubbing til next year!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I saw some good looking ladies in church tonight. One smiled when I looked in her direction. Made me miss the strip clubs. Making eye contact like that just for a second would have been enough in a strip club to get company.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    +1 Motorhead
  • likes2look
    9 years ago
    Had to work today. Home alone now, watching it snow, decided to stay off the road tonight. My local club is nothing special anyhow. Plotting a visit to phx in a few days.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    snow? I might turn on my air conditioning if my house warms up anymore. I heard it is supposed to be in the 80's in Florida. I was wearing shorts today here in South Carolina.
    It has been raining so much the rivers are flooding.
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    Nothing wrong with being on this site on Christmas Eve. I'm just bored and looking forward to the UK vs U of L game this Saturday. Also I'm hitting up the strip club Saturday night! Still have to pay bills though uhhhhh.
  • anon4231
    9 years ago
    I might consider hitting up a club if the local one is open. Otherwise, it's just fucking off on the Internet as usual. PL checking in! :D
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I got a text message tonight from my current fave:" I'm home alone. Wanna come over & fool around?"
    I was at a family Christmas party. Damn!
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I just left the strip club. Dead as hell. Only two customers there including myself, three dancers, and the bartender. Even the staff and security were no where to be found.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I went yesterday with Eastcoaster & verybigdawg. Home alone tonight. Tomorrow I'm cooking a prime rib dinner for my family. Then on Saturday it's back to the club again with Eastcoaster, verybigdawg and maybe minnow.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fuck
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Went to a friends get together this evening. Came home, sat outside having a drink, smoking a cigar,and enjoying the evening.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Took an early vacation with the family and just got back tonight. With gifts from Santa now under the tree and the family in bed, I got a chance to get back on here. I don't miss being able to roam out when I'm in the thick of things with my kids, but I do think about it in the dead of night when the house is quiet.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    Gawker for the win! Talk about the ultimate present. Too bad you couldn't come down her chimney after midnight!
    Merry Christmas to all fellow PLs up late or up early as the case may be.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I'm here. TUSCL is part of my daily life, Christmas or not, plus I use TUSCL on the iPhone, so it's super easy to check things here periodically. As far as the clubs I would never go to the clubs on a Christmas Eve or Christmas.
  • s88
    9 years ago
    My SC is closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, the "Christmas Bash" was Dec 19. Last open night was Wed night-Thu morn. Next time they are open is sat night-sun morn. Dancers have families, who knew?
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Yeah what a bunch of losers, oh wait...shit.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    sorry I was and still am sick. No christmas fantastical for me
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    no jacket in NY. This is going to be a terrible spring, I can feel it.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    My house is truly like a cave today, at least 4 degrees cooler inside and no air on yet.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    The rest of my family worked all week while I burned "use or lose" vacation days, so Wednesday I spent some quality (read, "naked") time with the ATF who's visiting, then Christmas Eve I dropped a couple of gifts off for her and her kids. Christmas Day was pretty awesome; the whole family was at out place for much of the day.

I did stop at a couple clubs on the way home Christmas Eve, but they were pretty sparsely attended.

Monday or Tuesday, I'll probably try to spend some more time with the ATF.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion