tuscl

Would you buy a tuscl.com collared "Official Reviewer" shirt?

Wednesday, December 23, 2015 3:30 PM
Would you buy a [view link] collared "Official Reviewer" shirt from us? If so, what size? I am polling to see if our community would like us to purchase a limited line. Design: It would be black long sleeve collared (cotton), possibly short sleeve. Left pock area: Our Logo printed very small with 5 yellow stars underneath it and embroidered "Official Reviewer". -E [view link] Manager

48 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    No thanks. I don't think dancers would be impressed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Of course not. Most SCers do not want to advertise the fact they go to strip-clubs or are frequent visitors.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    You might be able to sell a challenge coin.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I would buy a shirt with a picture of Founder in the front :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I already have a shirt w/ a “FBI” logo on it (Federal Breast Inspector)
  • Mr. Ed
    9 years ago
    how about official TUSCL mistletoe belts?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    How about TUSCL condoms and with the logo on the condom of-course (the SW ladies would love that I'm sure). Make those petite for me if you would.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I have an official Follies t-shirt complete with their logo and it reads "Vagina Inspector". Unfortunately I can't wear it anywhere else.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    If this was a question comming from founder with a safe link to pay with then Yes
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Hell, shadowcat, it would be just the thing to wear to the symphony.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    And no, I would not buy a t-shirt advertising my profession. Publicity is not necessarily a good thing in my profession.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Well, since this is [view link] (I understand the .com redirects to .net; still...), I assume you're a scammer. Unless founder chimes in that it's ok.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Although waiting almost a decade to run your game is, I'll admit, a bit farfetched. Call me paranoid, but just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're *not* out to get me.
  • anon4231
    9 years ago
    Yeah, I don't see myself wearing a shirt like this - to a club or anywhere else. If it were something nondescript - a little logo (and ONLY a logo with no words) as an inside joke - it might MAYBE be different. Something that outright says "The Ultimate Strip Club List" though? It's feels like it'd either advertise that what happens in the VIP will NOT stay in the VIP (which may mean nothing fun happens) to a savvy dancer, or it's just advertising that you're a frequent pervert (which may get a laugh around some jobs, but might end up being a career-limiting move in others.)
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    OT: does anyone else find it a bit strange that this thread wasn't started by founder?
  • likes2look
    9 years ago
    Remember George, even paranoids have enemies! To answer the original question, no, I am not interested in letting everyone I know how much of a pervert I am. Also, good reviewers (restaurant etc) strive to remain unknown so as to get a true reflection of the level of service in a business.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Maybe Emily is Founder's dream stripper.
  • founder
    9 years ago
    Emily works with me
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I never wear long sleeve shirts except for very special occassions. To answer the question , no, I wouldn't wear it. I used to rarely even mention I post reviews online and mentioning it didn't always go so well with dancers who didn't already know about the web site. Iwould spend a few minutes trying to calm her down that I don't mention names or anything specific about dancers unless of course they deserved it. They were even more paranoid than one boss I had who I showed an aerial photo of his house and yard and property tax information. It was publicly available. His response? Don't tell anyone about the web site. I guess they say ignorance is bliss.
  • IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    I would have bought one, but the last of my disposable income went into some stripper's cleavage.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    With a wife that is very aware of my wardrobe, I'm gonna go with "no".
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Mr Ed said "how about official TUSCL mistletoe belts?" Nah. I'd go for an official TUSCL cameltoe belt!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I have over a dozen shirts from previous strip clubs I never wear anywhere. What might be interesting is a shirt that has Do you TUSCL? I'll tell you if you do really good.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I could tell the religious it means the ultimate sinners cookie list of things to avoid. I could tell others it was the ultimate social club, some tiny outfit I found online but they seldom meet up, just got started. lol Then if a dancer gave a good bj, I could tell her but tell the others nope, not good enough. Maybe next time after the lap dance.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Is Emily's Miss Founder ?
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    We like to see clothes come off....not be put on.
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    No!
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Sounds just like many of the shirts I wear, so, yea, I might wear one. Size XL. But I have to ask, buttons or snaps. And does the front pocket close (to keep my money and ID somewhat safe) or is it an open top pocket? And I'm a cheap bastard, so I would have to know how much? Or maybe those of us with over 70 reviews get a discount! By the way Emily, nice avatar pic.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Make a limited edition *Juice Crew* shirt
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    @founder: thanks for the answer
  • Confucious
    9 years ago
    No way I would wear one. I wouldn't wear any strip club related clothing in public. If the shirt came with a free lap dance, I might buy one for the lap dance and then donate the shirt to Goodwill.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Post a screenshot
  • JackKash
    9 years ago
    t-shirt, no. However, I like the idea of the gold stars. How about simple gold star lapel pins? Discreet. And, you would only be eligible to buy a pin (informed by founder and Emily) after you reach a certain milestone for number of reviews and/or number of clubs. So you can get a 1 star pin, a 2 star pin, a 3 star pin, etc for reaching different counts. For those of us who a t-shirt would mean trouble with an SO, we could make up many reasons why we might have one of these while keeping the truth to ourselves. Same if you decide to visit a club and wear it, you can tell the dancers why you have it, or not. And, it's a secret discreet way to meet other members if you see someone in a club wearing their's.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I like the idea of a tuscl shirt. But "official reviewer" is very lame sounding. I envision a 3XL shirt worn by SJG with gravy stains all over the front. Here's a great idea for a shirt. I'd buy a half dozen of these. And the language was originally Founder's idea. "[view link] -- Where you're only as old as the women you fuck."
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I don't think I would be interested. I think it may be intimidating to some dancers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    A more accurate shirt for TUSCLers would have two big letter in the back spelling “PL" :)
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    "Emily works with me" Maybe something to announce before a weird post asking about merchandise?
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Unfortunately I could not wear a shirt such as that one. It's a nice idea tho.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I don't think many would be interested in a shirt that states "official reviewer." Many couldn't wear it because of a significant other. But maybe just a nice polo shirt with "TUSCL" embroidered on it with maybe gold stars below that might be wearable for some.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Sorry I already have to many logo-ed T shirts that I do not wear. I don't usually wear T shirts when clubbing. Even when in shorts I wear a polo shirt. I have found if I dress a little better I get better treatment from both the girls and staff.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    "I envision a 3XL shirt worn by SJG with gravy stains all over the front." Lmfao
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Something that pretty much advertises that we review clubs probably wouldn't be the most welcome thing in clubs, but something a little more cryptic yet humorous might work, like "Level 5 Monger" or something along those lines. Maybe do those logos up in the same colors as we get on our profiles.
  • bigman226
    9 years ago
    My idea for a Tshirt says Let's get ready to T.U.S.C.L. A play on Michael Buffer
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    OK, since founder cleared that up... I would not wear a shirt that was obviously from a strip club review site. No more than I'd wear one from a strip club itself. (I too have several of those in a drawer.) As others, I'm not interested in drawing attention to the scandalous side of my life. If TUSCL had a non-suggestive logo that was not obviously related to the site, I'd consider it. A sort of "secret society" thing, without the melodramatic overtones.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I would wear something a little more cryptic.
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    I would be interested. I'd prefer it saying just "TUSCL" versus "The Ultimate Strip Club List.". Maybe a logo of a stripper like founder's avatar? My size is L or XL, depends on the brand of shirt.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Whoever Emily is, she now knows what it's like to herd cats.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol, mo head.....post a screen shot....lol Emily actually works for me : )
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion