tuscl

Becoming Fake to pull Free OTC/dating strippers

Saturday, December 19, 2015 2:48 AM
I'm not into paying for sex or getting a dance. I club in the challenge of scoring free sex and dating a trophy girl. I've meet many strippers at the begging of their careers and five years later it's amazing the transformation they go thru to become the top earner. I've noticed the more fake or the more changes i have made in my physical looks with stylish clothing, jewelry, cologne, cars and extra cash with flashy money clips, current cell phone and gagits.....along with bull shit story of how i make my money. This approach while traveling works well getting laid for free or getting a hot trophy girl to show off from state to state

16 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    You should write a book about your SYSTEM.
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    It's a good thing for you that you don't have to rely on spelling to get free pussy
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    You're full of Mickey Dee's
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Tell me, how much money do you spend in clubs and on "stylish clothing, jewelry, cologne, cars and extra cash with flashy money clips, current cell phone and gagits[sic]" in order to score all that "free" sex?
  • RossVa
    9 years ago
    Perhaps you should take some of that "extra cash with flashy money clips" and learn how to type, much less speak, proper English. Or perhaps post a copy of a note where your parents let you use their computer.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I went to shit at McD's and this thread came out
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    We're soooooooooo envious, playa.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    georgmicrodong: you hit the nail on the head with that question
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Sometimes I go in wearing a George Clooney mask, bitches can't even tell the difference tho.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol, i use a bill Clinton mask
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Sex doesn't need to cost money. Most of the time when it does, I think it is because the guy wants it that way. SJG 2 Live Crew - Me So Horny [view link]
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    ^^^ That's what I used to think, too ... then my left hand started charging me $20
  • Jugo
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Tell us more about your system
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Are their some guys who can't cum until they've handed her money? SJG
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Wow !! All the alleged clubbing and he only has 2 reviews under his belt. Hmmmmmm ??
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion