tuscl

Newbie here. Who do I ask about whether a certain girl is dancing any given nig

Wednesday, December 16, 2015 9:24 PM
So I've gotten the names of some great girls at this new club I've visited. Of course, I'm a newbie to the entire scene. What's the procedure to finding out if any of the girls are working a certain night? Do I ask the lady at the front door? Do I call in? I'm the type that would rather not waste his time if possible.

22 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    Calling in is your best of a shit bet. But strippers give out their numberIke candy so next time you are there ask about their schedule.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    You can call in or even ask the girls themselves
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    Best if you can communicate directly with the dancer by text. Whoever answers the phone at the club will almost always tell you she's there just to get you in the door. If you're at the door, they'll tell you she's on her way in, again, just to get you in the door.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Sometimes clubs have websites or Facebook pages listing the dancers for that night or even that week.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Some clubs, you can ask who their dancers are, without giving away which one you want. One of them in my area is like that. Most clubs don't do that, though. You got to remember not to ask about specific dancers, though.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Like was mentioned above, ask the dancer for her number. Another thing that worked well for me was the barmaid. Got to know her pretty well. She would call me and let me know that (dancers name) was in. Also would call and give me info on new dancers she thought I'd enjoy. Takes time to develope this, but sure worked well.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    A very small number of clubs post a reliable dancer schedule 24 hours in advance on their web site. This is mostly in LA in my experience. I can't imagine why all clubs don't do this. It should be customer service 101. But if you want to see her it's always best to just get her number and text her. Stick with us and I bet within 12 - 24 months you're having sex dates with those cute young things.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Clubs will lie to get you to come in. You can't trust them. As others have said, ask for her number or give her yours.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Any time I meet a new dancer who I like, I ask her schedule. If she gives you her # so much the better.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Only get numbers from a dancer you really wish to see a lot. Make sure its a burner, because you don't want 100 texts asking when you wil be there on your regular phone.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    If you plan on calling in to the club, be prepared to be lied to. At most clubs, at least around here, the door girl who answers the phone has been told to always say yes when someone asks if dancer x is working. I guess they figure better to get you there & have your parking/cover/drink money and know you've invested the time to come in when they tell you she's not there.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Lots of info here. Best plan is probably ask her yourself. Even better is have a plan "B" for when she tells you she will be there and no shows.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    You are insane if you don't get the number of any girl you'd like to see again. Strippers are not like civilian dating, asking for her number is not some big ceremonial threshold -- in fact, for many (most) girls, keeping in phone touch is part of their business model, and they'll have a google voice number for just this purpose, so they don't have to give you their real number. Not a bad idea for you to get your own google voice number to do the same. And this way, not only can you check with the girls themselves, you can track them as they change clubs, etc. And don't be surprised at the flake rate. I've known strippers who, even if I ask them the night before if they're working tomorrow, I could never rely on that information until they texted me that they were in the car and on their way, or already at the club
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Don't ever ask one girl about another, or you screw yourself over. Only ask male staff. SJG
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Sam, most clubs don't post dancer rosters. This probably has something to do with not wanting to hear endless bitching from expectant PLs when 25% of the listed dancers don't show. Many of these girls dance in the first place because they don't want to be controlled. Clubs that try to enforce scheduling too tightly can quickly lose their best talent to other clubs and/or end up on the wrong end of "employee" status lawsuits. I have never called a club about a particular dancer, but I have to imagine that many clubs will say whatever you want to hear to get you in. There may also be sensitivity to potential stalkers. If you really like one particular girl enough, just get her number and text her. Simple. It is very common nowadays for girls to share cell numbers with good customers.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Call and ask
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I just follow my gut-instinct as to whether she will be there or not :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The most consistent thing about strip-clubs and strippers is that they are inconsistent – i.e. don't depend on the club to tell you what you need to know. As others have mentioned; best is to get their # so you can text the dancer – even her telling you “yeah baby I'm always here x,y,z days” does not mean she will be there when you show-up on x,y,z. Get a Google # ([view link]) or probably better yet a burn-phone app for yoru smart-phone – probably not a good idea for a stripper to have your real # - and if your dancer-interest is not aware of these options and thus hesitant to give you her real # (understandably); let her know about these options.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    But I said, don't ever ask one dancer about another. Only talk about dancers to male staff, and only face to face. SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Funny, when I was a newbie, I called a club to see if so and so was dancing that night. Come and see for yourself, fuck you very much, bubye.
  • maiwiew
    9 years ago
    Call, ask for a roll call. I generally do it to avoid dancers I have had bad VIP's with.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    I have enough dancers I like at the clubs I visit, that I rarely have a problem with one of my favorites not being there. If by the off chance none of my favorites happen to be there, then I use this as an opportunity to try out a few other dancers. Because it won't be long before your current favorite either ups and quits or goes from a lot of fun to bat shit stalker insane. Also learn who a dancer's dancer friends are. You can get some nice insider information about dancers. Most dancers I don't want to get their phone numbers, but knowing their dancer friends lets you know such than as, Jenna is out of town for two weeks Bambi violated her parole and is the guest of the county for two months. Jenna is scouting out Club XYZ for us. Jenna, Bambi and I will be heading there if it works out. Please see us there. And yes I have actually heard these lines from other dancer. As a side note, asking one dancer about another dancer can be fun, you never know what answers you will get.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion