tuscl

Clubbing with Dougster

Since my return here to TUSCL, I look for posts from people I know here. A few days back, someone mentioned that Dougster hasn't been here in a while, either. My question is: Given the opportunity, would you go clubbing with Dougster ?

27 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yes.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I would. I want to see if his mood improves surrounded by boobs.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Yes.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Yes.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Yes...he makes my top #10
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Sure
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Fuck all of this shit! I would rather club with Rick the Lion!! He's got the best stories, even getting his friend the Vulture laid. It would be a sure thing to get some action hanging out with the lion if he can get a vulture laid.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Only to go up to him and see if he has the balls to talk tough in my face like he did here on tuscl. And if he had the audacity to get ballsy, I'd use my articulation and poise to embarrass the shit out of him.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Could he be any worse than that MG lovin' vm guy?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I don't mind if someone helps save my seat in a crowded club. Otherwise all the dancers usually keep me busy.
    If I go 5 or up to 15 minutes without a dancer approaching me, it's a very slow night.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Anybody but SJG & Coldnshallow his alter ego
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    For 20+ years I have only clubbed solo. Just the other day I posted my short list of TUSCLers that I would club with. Dougster can join that elite group if he spends a little of his $350K/year on lappers and VIPs for me :)
  • RandomMember
    9 years ago
    Dougster should come back, if only to counteract the mindless horseshit from JohnSmith
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    You guys do know that Dougster is

SJG

Rickthelion

RandomMember

Originaljuicebox69

And many other alias

I really hope you guys ain't this stupid
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    You can tell its Dougster because of the syntax

It's the same with me and others, it's in the syntax
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Nina just said she wants Dougster balls deep in her pussy juice
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Wow, great topic
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I don't feed trolls on here. Why would I want to feed one in person?
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Church !
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    @juicebox69, about at least one of the alleged aliases, you are mistaken.

I've always gone solo to strip clubs except once decades ago. My friends observed that I was much more into engaging with the women than they were.

I think Dougster was going way too far in making fun of one individual. And there is much which Dougster has posted that I don't agree with. But I do hope he comes back, using his main handle. I would very much like the chance to sit down with him and discuss financial matters and Ray Kurzweil.

As far as strip clubbing, I prefer solo, unless it is a place with food and so we are using it more like a breastaurant.

I think everyone on TUSCL should chill out and drop any personal vindictiveness. It gets in the way of civil discussions. Once one person starts posting negative meta-narratives, others follow, and it just gets worse and worse.

SJG

Wersi Organ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nZenpQ4…
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgZ_s-nq…

I'm not seeing that they offer 32 pedal though, the accepted standard for classical and church organs. They only seem to have 25 pedal, as is common with theater organs. In my view, with as large as their consoles are, you might as well have 32 pedals.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    We are all Dougster.

#spartacus
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    @juicebox- Dougie is gonna have to wait, everyone knows I'm first in line for Nina's poontang!
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but . . . I agree with everything SJG said. This board would be much more interesting if it were less mindless and less vindictive.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    ^^^ I also felt a disturbance in the force...
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Yup. ..mos Def
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I think I forgot whatever it was Dougster kept trying to remind us.
    Hopefully he reminds us after the Fed raises rates .25%
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion