tuscl

Dougster

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Thursday, December 10, 2015 1:04 AM
Where's Dougster? He hasn't logged in since November.

32 comments

• vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Ahha !! I wondered about that since I came back. I had forgotten his name. Thanks for reminding me.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I almost forgot about his periodic reminder...
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Im not the only one with multiple accounts you know...Dougster is still around
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    It's the calm before the storm Fuck that faggot lol
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    We are probably due a 'periodic reminder' soon.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Or at least a financial report
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Caught between the moon and New York City? [view link]
  • RedJohnson
    9 years ago
    Dougster is like juice's bad case of herpes, another outbreak is inevitable. Just enjoy the remission while it lasts.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    What makes you so sure he hasn't? Since Dec1 there have been a shit house full of new names on here.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I destroyed him and he cowered away.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    When Rickdugan put him on ignore, he had nobody to fight with and he got bored
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Too many faggits to combat complaining about trolling, so he gave up and decided to spend time in the strip club instead. That fucker is funny. It's even funnier when sensitive people get irritated by his jeering sense of comedy. Priceless.
  • originaljuicebox69
    9 years ago
    Im not the only one with multiple accounts you know...Dougster is still around
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^thats asswhole to you.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    If I were in Vegas, I'd put $1000 down right now that every single person who responded to this thread is actually Dougster, including me
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I was wondering about the periodic reminders too. Someone might forget.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    I sent that asshole a pm in Nov that's unread. What an asshole I second that
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Seemed to vanish at Thanksgiving SJG
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Lol subraman
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    That asshole hasn't read my "faggits" pm either. Faggits need to be on role call again so I know whom to ignore.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Not to worry, Rickthelion is back. SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Yea and SJG aka Dougster Love u buddy
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Dougster is AWOL? Next you're gonna tell me that juicebox69 has stopped posting! I like NinaBambina's comment. It does seem that Nubster disappeared right after she destroyed him.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    maybe because we are still stuck in the doldrums of the worst economic recovery in the entire history of the nation, Dougster’s NYC employer finally got fed up with the endless “there’s an economic BOOM a’comin” talk that never showed even a hint of being true and Dougster got a pink slip in his holiday bonus envelope so now he is hitch hiking back to Seattle in search of a non-existent $15/hr (would you like fries with that?) job in that communist clown town or could be he is just on vacation
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Shoulda happened 3 years ago.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    RNIP, Dougster
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Years ago, when I first started posting on TUSCL, I seem to remember Dougster trying to actually contribute positive input to topics versus just spewing constant hate and insults. It must take a toll on someone's life to be so miserable as to spread constant negativity like that. The hate will eat them from the inside out. Hopefully Dougster is doing some serious self analysis and will come back with a healthier attitude.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Maybe Rick had him bumped off
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "Hopefully Dougster is doing some serious self analysis and will come back with a healthier attitude." Yeah, right. And hopefully my DS will turn out to be a faithful wife too. But don't hold your breath. He's just fucking with all of us. Disappearing is his new strategy to get attention, which is what trolls do.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I think Crazyjoe has the best answer. LMAO RedJohnson.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @Rech “I hate those disappearing attention whoring trolls the most.” lmfao
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion