tuscl

San Diego

Looks like I'm headed to San Diego at the end of the month for a Bowl Game.

Should I try the SC scene in San Diego, or try to make it all the way to HK in Tijuana?

21 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    What's your goal and general budget?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    AFAIK San Diego SC scene is for light-weights – no offense to Mr James :)

Def hit TJ for a real-strip club; i.e. Hong Kong in TJ
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    @Papi... I beg your pardon. SD girls are great. Lots of them give great dances. If you're half way cool maybe you can pull one for OTC. If you want a busy whore house that 20y/o guys can afford, you go to TJ
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I thought the SD M.O. was low-mileage and even low-nudity - do dancers get topless on the stage? Is topless 2-way contact allowed w/ the LDs?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    "If you want a busy whore house that 20y/o guys can afford, you go to TJ"

Sounds like just the place for me!

SJG
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    They are naked on stage. I have two way contact with a fave. Vice keeps trying to fuck things up though.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ so if one does not have a fave they may be SOL?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^ Not the same as front room GFE auditions and then:
    http://hotelcascadas.com.mx/rooms/jacuzz…

Does anyone actually go to San Diego strip clubs, besides Mikeya02 I mean? Do they serve food, so its like Hooters, is that why people go?

San Diego and Escodido do have some great AMPs, as gleaned from RubMaps.

Just teasing. The strip clubs where I live are no touching. But they are still fun. Just no comparison to what can be done in all these other places.

SJG

Marty Balin
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9F5tLsA…
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    My suggestion is to go to TJ at least once to experience it.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ Tell him he needs to watch out for the trannies. They enforce the tuck rule.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    The clubs with alcohol on premisis are toppless only, the ones with bars next door can be nude, and usually are.

There is a moat rule for fully nude places where patrons can't be within 6 feet of a fully nude dancer.

There also are no touch laws.

No fun, right? Well, laws get bent plenty. With VIP (5 clipped songs for $100, semi private booth), 2 way contact is the norm. For $10 bikini dances mileage varies widely, but is much better during the day.

I've been offered OTC without bringing it up, usually from Mexican 6's.

Really, if you have time I'd check.out both the local sd clubs and TJ.
  • Timex345
    9 years ago
    TJ. The US clubs suck compared to HK.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    The choice is:

Strip Club vs. Whore House
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    San Diego clubs are among the worst I have ever been to. Clothed lap dances, constant hustle for dances, and lots of stupid rules. Maybe a local like James can find a way to have fun, but a visitor doesn't have a chance. The only reason I might go is if I was in town for a few days and was OTC shopping. The rules make it so hard for the girls to make money that it wouldn't surprise me to find them more open than most to an outside date.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^and what do you know?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    JS...wrong!
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    JS RONG
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    I'd go to Tijuana, unless I got a tee time.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    "Tijuana late for the gang bang! How do you do? It's been a long time since we had a screw...."
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    If you have not yet been to Tijuana for pussy, you absolutely must go. If you have a passport, bring it. I've been to strip clubs across the globe, and I insist you skip SD clubs and go " all the way ", meaning 20 minutes drive, to Tijuana.

Get thee to the border....
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    San Diego Blue Trolley takes you there.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion