tuscl

Back to the Future

Timex345
Illinois
I can.t stand traditional dating. At least with strippers you know what is going on.
You know where you stand.

5 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    I don't think you're alone. One of my best friends (only one currently not married) is divorced and he has a hell of a time dating. I ran into him a few weeks ago and he was on his first date with this smokin' hot brunette. Smokin' hot (had to say it twice) anyway I asked how it went the next day and he said 'miserable, no wonder she's only 31 and has already been divorced twice with a personality like that.'
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    That's why I'm not trying to date anymore. I've been in two longer term relationships since my divorce. The first was bat shit crazy and the second had so many issues because of her previous boyfriends it could never work.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I agree. I probably will never get married or seriously date again. I do keep my options open
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'm different; I really enjoy actual dates. It's fun to do things with people whose company I enjoy even when we're not fucking. Stripper dates are fun too but getting involved in their personal lives is high drama, counterproductive and always ends up to cost way more money than it's worth. As the old saying goes, you aren't paying them for sex, you're paying them to leave after the sex.

I did have a notion to try a threesome with my g/f and my ex-ATF. The g/f was curious to try, but the ATF wasn't interested. Oh well. Time to find a new ATF anyway.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Guess I gave up on dating too. I seem to be busy all the time or tired from work and everything else. Thinking about taking a break from visiting strip clubs too. I had more fun playing Diablo 3 the other night than my last visit to a strip club. I enjoyed just killing everything in sight. Probably just a matter of time before someone calls some of the demons, Isis monsters so we can enjoy frying them or electrocuting them in Diablo 4.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion