tuscl

What's the deal w/ chicks piercing their nipples ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Tuesday, November 24, 2015 8:46 PM
Aren't the nips sensitive – doesn't that shit hurt or bother them?

29 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Well Papi,they could have four hooves and a nose ring like your chicks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ yeah; but I would think that would hurt less
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Personally I HATE to have my nipples touched. I only like it when a female will rub hers against mine, not touched, licked or bitten. Now, I think pierced nipples are hot, but most guys on here don't like them. I think since it's a sensitive area, some girls/women like the pleasure/pain part of it. Who knows maybe they're like getting ears pierced, and after the initial piercing and a few days of healing they don't hurt anymore. Juice has his nipples pierced and Motorhead told me he has a Prince Albert - maybe they can chime in.
  • celayatable
    9 years ago
    I had my nipples pierced in college. Mostly for the woman I was dating at the time (she was worth it). It definitely increases sensitivity.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    One of my favorites just got them done. She was a favorite because of the nice perky look and feel of her natural "B's". I asked her why she got them done and she told me that she got talked into it by the people that work in her favorite tattoo parlor and yes it did hurt. She is no longer a favorite.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sc, You know, I find it interesting how our "tastes" can vary so drastically. I think it is rather well known I do not like piercings or tats. However, my ATF had a shoulder covered in ink. My most recent fave, a number of piercings. I guess, taken as a whole package, some things can be over powered by others. My ATF being Asian just trumped the hell out of the tats! :)
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Most of the ones I know who did it are into the whole pain/pleasure thing. One of my current faves has nipple rings and said the only reason she did it was because she's a stripper and it's such a stripperish thing to do. (She probably didn't say it like that, but that's what she meant.) OTOH, I've met a few who had their nipples get infected and had to take them out. I know one who had a piercing, but then decided to get implants and had to have them removed then. I
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I met a hottie with big boobs (34D was my guess, which she confirmed) at Tattletales last week and she had them pierced. Making conversation I asked if it hurt and she said "yes" and claimed that she had her friend take a video of the piercing event! I don't mind piercings as much as tattoos! 34D hottie had only one tattoo on her wrist, so it was fairly unobtrusive! Giant boobs and unobtrusive tattoos = brilliant!
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I used to have mine pierced. I got them done when I was 18, but at the time, I already had plenty of piercings. Including the nipples I had 15 piercings all together. Mostly in my ears, also my belly button, tongue, and a small stud on my nose. I used to love getting piercings. Anyway, the left one hurt for a split second. None of my other piercings hurt. I had little barbels in them and they'd get snagged on everything - nips were the most annoying piercings ever. Then I started dancing and once before my stage set, I realized one was missing. It had somehow fallen out. So I figured, I can't have one pierced and one not, so I took out the other one. That was a couple yrs ago. Best decision ever, now I can rub my boobs as aggressively as I want. Now the only piercings I have are one in each earlobe and my belly ring... My tongue piercing is still open but I haven't worn a barbell in it in like a year, although I'm going to buy one soon to wear now and then.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I hate the damn things. Shoot, a guy could chip a tooth trying to suck on a boob. I always wondered if some women got them pierced to keep guys away from their nipples.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Defiling nipples with piercings or tats is an abomination that offends the strip club gods. No matter how magnificent the breast, the book of John declares that thou shalt not partake of defiled breasts.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    ATACdawg - that was one good thing about having them, honestly.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    @NinaBambina...when your nipples were pierced, did they squirt 3 ways?
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    I sure hate the pasties here in ohio
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I won't date, dance with or fuck a girl with pierced nipples. I respect their right to do it, but it's a huge turnoff for me.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Defiling nipples with piercings or tats is an abomination that offends the strip club gods. No matter how magnificent the breast, the book of John declares that thou shalt not partake of defiled breasts." As I commented above nipple rings are a negative but not a deal breaker for me but tit tattoos are seriously non-brilliant and a deal breaker!
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Although not a deal breaker, I don't care for nipple piercings neither.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Pierced nipples are awesome. I like them. A lot. Statistically, the girls who get them also tend to be a little (or a lot) on the pain loving side of things. Which, of course, I like as well. You guys afraid of chipping a tooth make me laugh.
  • mroo
    9 years ago
    Self-harm is fairly common in people suffering from OCD related mental illnesses and in untreated victims of rape, abuse, and incest. Sex work is one of the few jobs you can hold down when you can only work irregularly due to addiction and other mental health issues. There is significant overlap between the two groups of people.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    @Nina: lol, I always suspected that might be the case. That said, unless the girl gives me a subtle clue, like sticking her nipple right in my mouth :-), I won't go for any sucking or tonguing action.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Mroo - lol. Piercings are consider body modifications, not "self-harm," as piercings are more for trends or personal statements / style whereas people who self-harm have a psychological problem with harming themselves (ie people who cut their wrists). Apples and oranges.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lucky guess shaylnn lmfao
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I hate tattoos but love most piercings.
  • luvemthick93
    9 years ago
    Met this 20 year old at a club with the most magnificent pair of C-cups but her nips were pierced. Plus she told me that she just got them done so they're extra sensitive. That was a deal breaker right there.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Also, you often need to be 18 for tattoos but can get piercings earlier.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Breasts are mostly a don't-care for me, so even though I don't like piercings or tats in general, nipple piercings are not a deal-killer for me. If we get into a more intimate OTC relationship, it can be a little disappointing if they've made her super sensitive, but no big deal. Clubber ---> "I guess, taken as a whole package, some things can be over powered by others. My ATF being Asian just trumped the hell out of the tats! :) " Yeah, if I made my stripper choices consistent with my dislikes (no girls with tats, no girls with piercings, etc etc), I figure I'd be lucky if I could find one girl per shift to meet the criteria. Luckily, I live my life by the adage "a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds", at least when it comes to my taste in strippers :)
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I've only had dances once with a dancer with nipple piercings. Different but interesting. Wasn't sure how I felt about them originally, but I had fun playing with them.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    At some point, ask a girl who has her nipples pierced if she minds if you play. Start by rubbing the backs of your fingers across them, to get the blood flowing. Run your fingers around the piercing for a few minutes, gently moving it. Then take the bar or ring in your fingers and, still gently, pull and twist it, then let go. Repeat, going a little further each time you twist or pull. The twist *and* pull. Don't do it hard unless she asks you to. *Then* tell me you don't like girls with nipple piercings.
  • reignfire
    9 years ago
    I personally hate nipple piercings. They do take the joy out of nipple sucking due to the metal in your mouth and the concern of accidentally swallowing a piercing. One piercing actually came out in my mouth and I just stopped it before I swallowed it!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion