tuscl

"Custy"

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I hate this word. I hate being called a "custy". Just something about it that just sounds unsavory. Call me a customer, a client or whatever but not a custy.

31 comments

• sinclair
    9 years ago
    Crusty custy.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I hate it too. Some don't get that it's a pejorative term used by the SWB. NO TUSCLer should ever use it.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I've mentioned this to Papi, who is a great purveyor of "custy". I agree with sc. That is sc, not scat, which is an entirely different thing in urbanese!
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    A thousand times this. I hate that term, and if a dancer ever referred to me that way I'd tell other patrons that she forgot to shower that day.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    @Clubber

I didn't wanna call out Papi by name, because he is the man - but yeah, I wish he would stop using it.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Personally, I couldn't care less about being called s "custie". My sense is that it is a lot less offensive the referring to strippers as bitches!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I don't use it b/c like it; I use it for sorta the same reasons we use a lot of acronyms; mainly shorter and easier to type – thus I shall continue the practice.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    I prefer PL or ATM.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I think we should stop calling dancers strippers and call them hos.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    ATM

:)

SJG
  • Duke69
    9 years ago
    Chessmaster +1
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Maybe we can call dancers “custierges”; kinda a ho version of concierge
    [kinda a stretch at a joke but hey nobody bats a thousand :)]
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    I'd go wildebeest on anybody that calls me a "custy" or even a "client".

Most female hairless apes call me "the best I ever had".

Once you go lion you never stop cryin'...in a good way. ROAR!
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Oh shit - I was using this word too:/ Ok, I will stop from now.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Papi, You are forgiven. Still don't like it and sometimes it take a while to figure out what you mean. But that's OK since we don't normally hit the same clubs. :)
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Never heard the term in real life. Guys around here have been "customers" since the mob days.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    as a black man, I've heard far worse. So I don't really have a problem with it. I don't understand the problem with it actually. Someone want to help this young buck understand?
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I personally like Crusty the Custie
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Rech,

It's been over 6 months since I've been on SW - but I've looked at enough threads to read between the lines. When they use it, it's clearly not shorthand - it's to express contempt at their customers. Lopaw is forgiven because she dislikes the SW Bitches as much as I do.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Guilty as charged.
    But in my defense I also use other adorable terms to describe our brethen, like PL & ATM. I use PL much more often than any other term.

And yes - I hate those biotches on SW. Twats.

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I never heard the word custy in a club before.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ have you heard the word PL or RIL in a club b/f?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I don't care much. Never heard it in real life
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Doesn't particularly bother me. Of course, it might, depending on how it's used. It's like when I call my wife "bitch" or "cunt" in a playful way, versus when I use those words to describe a couple of the women at work who work hard to make everyone's lives miserable.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    no, never heard a dancer use the words PL or RIL either in a club before.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Well, you at least know who has spent time on StripperWeb , when you start hearing "custy". I guess I can understand strippers using it, it's when customers start using their slightly-pejorative word for us that I wince a little. I'd start using it, but I feel like I'd need to tape my genitals back and follow all StripperWeb advice for customer behavior, then I'd at least be consistent.

• samsung1
    9 years ago
    TOP DEFINITION
    custy
    A preppy kid who gets ripped off when buying weed because they don't know their count.
    I just sold a gram to this custy for 15 bucks! HAHAHA!
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph…

custy
    someone you rip off on a regular basis
    i just sold that dumb fuckn custy a bag and made him give me 5 fedies for gas....
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Like Estafador I've also been call something far worse so to me I don't have an issue with the word.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Agreed that it hasn't bothered me but if this is a SW term that is meant to be a shot at us I won't use it anymore.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    rh -- No, really -- if you tape your genitals back and put on your pink "I heart SW" blouse first, definitely acceptable to use the term "custy" :)
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Years ago there was a restaurant in Rhode Island named Custy's which had a fantastic all you can eat buffet for $20. It included steamed lobster, prime rib, and every other delight us gourmands enjoyed. Every time I read the word my stomach grumbles.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion