tuscl

Feeling Confused Don't Know What To Do

Saturday, November 21, 2015 1:45 PM
I've been seeing a dancer who I met back in August. I was so grateful about the girl I would say she's the best so far, bar none. Over the months, things got better (sex was wild) and I felt things are moving to another level. We have been going out and doing it many times like we are in a strict regimented schedule. Like clockwork we know when we should meet and where we are going to do it. The feeling is awesome, I can't deny that. But that's the problem and I know the feeling I have for her is not going to work. I really like her and now have somewhat a range/variety of feelings for her. I've been into this situation before and it never turned out to be good. But the my feelings are saying this girl is going to be different. She's going to be different. She's not going to do bad things you think she'll do. She's not the bad girl you think she is, she is not a Ho. But I know deep down there she is already damaged. That's why I am having these feelings. Yeah, I know, it's lame, but that what it is. It's fucked up.

18 comments

• Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    Do you pay her? If not then I'd say fuck it, give it another shot.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    This thread talks about this very issue it should help [view link]
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    If you're paying for it, then stop getting emotional about p4p. That never ends well. Next you'll be writing 10 paragraph essays, ala JS, about how incredible she is when she, in turn, only think of you as a paycheck. If this is unpaid, then run while you still can, lmao. Because she IS going to do the bad things you think she'll do. Unless of course you are barely employed, in which case you can start living off of her while pretending that you don't know what she's doing with others in order to support the two of you. ;) Either way, good luck.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Unless of course you are barely employed, in which case you can start living off of her while pretending that you don't know what she's doing with others in order to support the two of you. ;) I have actually been their and done that
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I'm feeling confused by your somewhat less than coherent posting style. I *think* you're trying to say something about feelings, so I'll just say this: unless she's returning them, for real, run.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    If she's "damaged goods", what are you? Is she damaged cuz she's been fucking for money? How is that different than you paying for it? Do we smell a double standard?
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Simple - move on. You are too attached and sound like you want out because you don't want to be hurt. If that is the case you need to get out. As fast as possible.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Run. Let's face it, your track record isn't great in terms of emotional involvement
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Yes, I pay her every time we go. No, I don't want to end this p4p thing. She likes it and we are on the same page with this one. Everything we do is done under discretion. It is secret between us. The big problem is my feelings for her. I think my feelings are going to get some assistance whooping. I hate it but what can I do. I tried buying dances from dancers at other clubs. It gets me high but she comes back to my mind when my high is over. This is stupid, I k ow. I just need to know how do get my feelings in check with this girl because I am falling.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    RUN FORRESTER RUUUUN !!!!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    alabegonz said: "Yes, I pay her every time we go." Unfortunately, while you're in a relationship, she's in a transaction ... and a lucrative one. Because she probably knows that you have real feelings for her and to one degree or another is squeezing you like a sponge. I know that you're probably going to say that she isn't taking advantage of you, because this is "special", but even without being there or knowing her I can pretty much guarantee that it's not special (at least not how you want it to be special). Tell you what; next time you meet her, tell her that you don't want this to be P4P anymore, and that you don't feel right paying her based on your real and earnest feelings toward her. I'm pretty sure you'll find out pretty quickly how one-sided your "relationship" is, at least in terms of emotional commitment. Regards, Ishmael
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    You are confused. A ho is good for a nut and that's it. All other "feelings" are for girlfriends or wives.
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    Ishmael made a good point. Im going to recommend since you are paying find one or two more strippers that'll OTC regularly with you. That may help sway your feelings. I'd go with Ishmael's advice...its spot on and will save you money! I know pussy is good, but when we stop to think about it, money is too as well as our emotional sanity!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    This is stupid, I k ow. I just need to know how do get my feelings in check with this girl because I am falling. This need from others is a weakness in your life. Some just get married or at least keep a steady GF to keep your emotions in check. Learning to give this to yourself is the best gift you could ever give yourself. It's empowering to know you need no one but your GOD
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    she is a stripper for crying out loud!
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Good luck Alabegonz!
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    If this is the same chick from your "Shit Test a Fave" thread a few months ago, then you've been getting emotional about this girl almost right from the start. Plenty of us have been there is some form or another. I guess some lessons just need to be learned the hard way. Assuming that she hasn't already, she will eventually pick up on your emotional state. Once that happens, this will likely go one of two ways. Either she will freak out and find excuses to avoid you or she will become increasingly predatory with some kind or romance hustle. If you are lucky, it will be the former, which will make you look and feel a bit foolish but leave you with no lasting damage (at least once you salvage your pride) The latter is the real risk and has led to the draining of many bank PL bank accounts over the years. Now some readers might be saying to themselves, "Wow, that's so cynical, what about option 3? Couldn't she handle it with maturity and kindness by sparing his feelings and not taking advantage of him?" To you I say that you will understand when you have more experience under your belt, since obviously you don't spend much time or money on strippers. Ala, at the very least, I hope you put some emotional circuit breakers in place so that you bail out before too much damage is done. Good luck and be careful.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Hey guys, I read the comments, I like them but I will itemize my reply later, because you know, I'm with my CF1 right now. We're going to go and have fun in the next few hours. My mind will not be filled with thoughts of the CF2. Sorry, man. I told you it's all fucked up. I deal with several awesome looking women and it feels good. But my mind is just thinking of the CF2 when I'm doing nothing. It sucks to be in this situation. I think I should spend more time with the CF1. Ok bros, I gotta go. Need to give some loving right now. The CF1 is going to be back in a minute.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion