tuscl

Tonight

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Tonight

Was the most sexually erotic, sexually fulfilling, and sexually intense experience of my life. It was truly at some other level that I have not been to before. Amazing sex, best I've ever had or seen.

Reunion sex is the best. I can't believe how much I missed her. Now I remember why I paid her so very much money.

That's right. After all of that drama, shes back. In full swing. And even with all of the SS that she's developed, she is unbelievably worth it.

Don't judge me. If you saw what I saw tonight, if you experienced what I experienced, if you felt what I felt, every last one of you would have done the same thing. Even the faggot spouting trolls would have done the same thing.

At this point I'm ambivalent on whether or not to explain how we got to this night. But I followed everyone's advice. I did not contact her. I did not promise her anything. I did not pay more.

Anyone else having a damn good night?

40 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Was the most sexually erotic, sexually fulfilling, and sexually intense experience of my life.

You felt that two ? Shit thought was just me : )
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Even the faggot spouting trolls would have done the same thing.

Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm Rick !!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    It's always a good night when you've got twins.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Anyone else having a damn good night?

Yea, been laughing hard on tuscl tonight
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Me too!:) I feel so loved these days<3

Lol, John, your profile pic tho. Older one was so much better. You are in love, man.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    And I got 5h appointment this week - wooohoo!

John, your profile pic tho, lol. Your older one was way better. You are hopelessly in love, man.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    From a negotiation standpoint it sounds like you did the right thing.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Post some details, JS! After a year+ of DS stories, I still enjoy reading them.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Deuce, do you want the story of the sex on a new level? Or the story of the uniquely erotic way that she lured me back into her web of obsession?
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    Congrats JS. Enjoy the high. I'm curious how she reeled you back in.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    By the way, many of you gave very good advice. Some I followed and am glad, some I ignored and I regret it. But I saw lots of experience behind the many suggestions about how to deal with her drama.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I wanna hear how she came back. I figure you went to a cajun gypsy and put a spell on her.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    DD, it was irresistibly erotic. Subtle, yet incredibly sublime. I was hard just from recognizing the strategy she was implementing to seduce me. My perfect 10, working her ass of to make herself completely irresistible to me. She put some thought into it, and she's so good.

I'll be busy at work for a couple days but then I'll post the story details that Im willing to disclose.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Mikey, good thought but I'm not nearly as creative as you.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^I'm a Scorpio, that's how I think
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Details! We want to hear the dirty details!
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I think someone needs to develop a 12-step program for John pretty damn quick.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Faggot
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I already have a 12 step program. Only problem is every step leads me between her legs.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Did you propose last night?
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    You're back in her grasp, JS69. Enjoy the ride I guess...and don't end up like Charlie Sheen!

...and don't smoke pot! Ha, just kidding about that tidbit. Smoke every day.

My night was shitty because business has been slow, managed to leave with over $600 so I can't complain but I'd rather always leave with at least 7, but I'm beautiful so I am happy.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I guess her desperate need for cash finally overcame her disgust at having to go back and fuck an over-emotional old dude.

OR

She finally saw him for what he truly is, a great and generous guy with a romantic heart, realized how lucky she had been to share time with him, and couldn't wait to get back to him and rekindle what they had.

I'll let each reader decide for himself (or herself) which is more likely. ;)
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Rech - yes aren't those unicorns awesome? Especially the ones that fly above us and shit out DS's?

Lol. Lemme stop.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago

"Unless she turns up having spent the night in prison for driving with narcotics, then it is finally over." ........ until the next time!

Seriously, John, we're all happy for you while it lasts.

Just a random thought - when you and your ex finally put the ink on the final divorce decree, have your DS, or DS2 waiting for you outside. It would be worth a few bucks to see the expression on her face. :-)

Do have a thumbs up signal before she comes over though, just in case your ex changes her mind and doesn't sign at the last minute - that would be awkward.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Rick it was neither. All I had to do was wear a three piece white suit to dinner. And I greased the waiter to give us a great table with awesome service. She said that I had such an amazing system that she just couldn't resist my charms. Thank you.

Shailynn, not yet. Don't want to rush things. But maybe I'll buy her the engagement ring she wants this week.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I'm with rickyboy. She must have been really desperate.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    dawg, her best friend has already seen me with DS II. But yeah it would be special to do it your way. Maybe if I get high beforehand I can follow your advice.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Rech, I thought you were over your jealousy since you met the twins. Plus you've got dream civie and you club in Detroit. No reason for you to remain jealousy of me.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Jesus Christ you fucking imbecile. He's not jealous of you. Nobody is.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    NinaBambina writes "My night was shitty because business has been slow, managed to leave with over $600 so I can't complain but I'd rather always leave with at least 7, but I'm beautiful so I am happy." Nina, I'm glad you're on this board -- I *love* a woman with justified self-confidence.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    JS writes "Deuce, do you want the story of the sex on a new level? Or the story of the uniquely erotic way that she lured me back into her web of obsession?" Damn, I want *both* stories!
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    gee whiz. yet another old man relates how paying a skank ass crack whore for sex is the highlight of his life.

i guess it is true that all the topics here are just regurgitations from PL-ville (or the insane ramblings from the mentally deranged psychos like san_jose_guy)
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    JS, you're getting butt hurt enough to regurgitate goofy troll posts again as a defensive mechanism. Not good dude. Sucking troll cock in response to a critical post just makes you look even more emotional, which is a harbinger of bad things to come.

I am being admittedly harsh, but for a reason. You are romanticizing a p4p arrangement with a stripper who really doesn't give a shit about you. Putting aside the "puke in my own mouth" urge I get from these posts, it is dangerous for a 50+ year old PL to get this emotional over a 20 year old stripper and usually only happens when the PL is seriously deluding himself. So I and others are just keeping ti real dude, even if it twists your panties further.

Good luck in any event.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    JS, congrats man! Happy for you. But I have to admit, if we were face to face with a couple of beers between us, I'd be concentrating on keeping you grounded, and saying the same things Rick is saying, maybe minus the douchey tone. Well okay, maybe I"d just adjust the douchey tone down from 11 to, like, 8.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    JS: Also, you sound exactly like me with my initial over-romanticized post-separation ATF. Man did I over-romanticize our relationship, but I was vulnerable mess (even though I didn't realize it then, I thought I was rock solid). She did some of the same things your girl is doing to you, including the "breakups" and then unbelievable "makeups". Man, looking back on it, the rollercoaster of highs and lows, was absolute hell... I've come to think of her as my heroin ... artificial unhealthy high-highs punctuated by lows and lower lows etc. My buddies couldn't talk sense into me either, but looking back on it, I'm glad they kept trying.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Sweet. Did the reunion start with a "wyd" txt from the DS?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    A hot-stripper is like a fancy sports-car; they are real fun to drive for a while but eventually they start breaking-down and causing problems and being unreliable; i.e. enjoy the ride while it's good.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    @CrazyJoe

---> " I think you just make up shit because you're really not doing the things you say you do on here"

For sure, not hard to look at the responses and see who is doing the exact equivalent of SW-style lying & posing.

Completely agree guys. MANG i tell you this board has some idiots.

Go windee da poo on her honey pot and eat dat good good

Sucking the devil's dick youtu.be/RdlXufuh_rk
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    lol! rickyboy slamdunking that faggot js69!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    JS69, I must have missed your other threads. Are you talking about a sexual reunion with the one and only DS?

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…

James Brown, Soul Train
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsVyPAVB…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion